What's new

Pakistan again under pressure to join Saudi coalition

Bhai, this is the month of mercy so tone down the insults. Your insults are extremely repulsive. They are from the descendents of the Prophet as'salathu was'salaam and as'haab radi'Allahu anhum. Why insult their lineage? The ordinary Arabs of Haramain-sharifain are fierce fighters. They are NOT cowards; their graves all over the world from Bosnia to Chechnya are witness to this. Just because they refuse to fight for House of Al-Saud does not make them cowards. They are Islamically knowledgeable brothers and know the outcome in the hereafter dying for the ''Saud'' Government.

Arabs were around long before 1400 years ago. And even if they are the direct descendants of GOD, I don't care. I judge a people by it's deeds, not some hyped up fairy tale. Their deeds suck, so that's that. Only hate, death and destruction comes from that peninsula. Prove me wrong.

Bhai, this is the month of mercy so tone down the insults. Your insults are extremely repulsive. They are from the descendents of the Prophet as'salathu was'salaam and as'haab radi'Allahu anhum. Why insult their lineage? The ordinary Arabs of Haramain-sharifain are fierce fighters. They are NOT cowards; their graves all over the world from Bosnia to Chechnya are witness to this. Just because they refuse to fight for House of Al-Saud does not make them cowards. They are Islamically knowledgeable brothers and know the outcome in the hereafter dying for the ''Saud'' Government.
This is what is called mental slavery...descendants of prophet?when prophet never even took enough interest in mentioning his heir to the throne,how could these be descendants of prophet?Muhammad never ever claimed Arabs are above non Arabs..what you are saying is entirely unislamic.....Arabs have become haughty these days...they treat labourers very very badly (even Muslims).

Arabs were around long before 1400 years ago. And even if they are the direct descendants of GOD, I don't care. I judge a people by it's deeds, not some hyped up fairy tale. Their deeds suck, so that's that. Only hate, death and destruction comes from that peninsula. Prove me wrong.
As I already mentioned an average Pakistani will be more than willing to die for Saudi..I somehow feel sooner or later pak will involve in this war..public will be more than happy to do that

The omission is that,Pakistan haven't played a mediatory Role for peace.The covenant b/w Pak& Sauood is about S.A defence.Our Politicians are ostensibly saying that we have taken the balsa of Saudi Defence,when there will be threat to Saudi Arabia integrity & sovereignty, Pakistan will Defend S.A,but here the question rises ,neither Saudi Arabia sovereignty is under attack, nor Israel or any other country have forayed The hallowed Places.then why Pakistan should send its troops ? Secondly ,Saudi possess an Army of $80B ,why they need help from a 7 or $8B Army? S.A don't want to endanger its men,so they want to use our men.Just Ponder on it ,how they treat our People there ,and then they want help from us too?
They are not respecting Pakistanis.They use Pakistani as a toilet paper,and now they want to use our Army too .
Saudi & Pakistan Have no People to people relations, but NS has cordial relations With royal family.
Pakistan army shouldn't be belligerent with Saudi at any cost,Nothing will happen to the holy places.

This is what is called mental slavery...descendants of prophet?when prophet never even took enough interest in mentioning his heir to the throne,how could these be descendants of prophet?Muhammad never ever claimed Arabs are above non Arabs..what you are saying is entirely unislamic.....Arabs have become haughty these days...they treat labour very very badly (even Muslims).

Bhai, I applaud you for knowing the last Sermon of the Prophet as'salaathu was'salaam. If you would read my comment carefully, you would see I was talking about the ordinary Arabs, not the House of Al-Saud.

I agree deeds are more important in the sight of Allah. However, call us what you like, ''mental slavery'', etc when the time comes to help them the way of Allah, you'll see a whole nation ready to make sacrifices (NOT for House of Al-Saud) for the land of the Prophet as'salaathu was'salaam. We are ONE UMMAH! They are OUR brothers and that will NEVER change!

We pray Allah guides them and they become as they once were. Amin

Bhai, I applaud you for knowing the last Sermon of the Prophet as'salaathu was'salaam. If you would read my comment carefully, you would see I was talking about the ordinary Arabs, not the House of Al-Saud.

I agree deeds are more important in the sight of Allah. However, call us what you like, ''mental slavery'', etc when the time comes to help them the way of Allah, you'll see a whole nation ready to make sacrifices for the land of the Prophet as'salaathu was'salaam. We are ONE UMMAH! They are OUR brothers and that will NEVER change!

That was what I was saying..go back few pages and read my comments..one of the posters was saying it was due to public opinion that pak has not yet sent their army with which I disagreed..many people in pak go hysterical at the mere mention of danger to Saudi..we have plenty of such people in India.

I agree deeds are more important in the sight of Allah. However, call us what you like, ''mental slavery'', etc when the time comes to help them the way of Allah, you'll see a whole nation ready to make sacrifices (NOT for House of Al-Saud) for the land of the Prophet as'salaathu was'salaam. We are ONE UMMAH! They are OUR brothers and that will NEVER change!

Better concern yourself with being 'one Pakistan'. The Ummah is nice to read about on internet forums. This is the real life though. There is no Ummah. Never will be.

Here is a nice sarcastic article, a nice read and quite true in fact :)
Tel Aviv – Israeli warplanes have reportedly gate crashed the Saudi coalition against Shia Houthi insurgents threatening the Yemeni Government.

Colonel Yossi Fluffberg, Head of Aerial *** Kicking with the Israeli Air Force commented; “We are just sick of people bombing Muslims without letting us have a go first. The guys have been pretty out of sorts since the Syrian Government keeps ignoring their Facebook friends requests and any efforts to ‘Create a New Facebook Event: Strafing Rebels.’

Squadron Leader Muhammad bin Muhammad of the Royal Saudi Air Force said, “I was just lining up for a beauty precision strike on a truck load of Houthis, or it could’ve been a wedding, it’s hard to tell from 30,000 feet, when this F-16 with a Star of David cut me off and napalmed the whole lot of them. Zionist fucker didn’t even give me the traditional ‘thumbs up’ afterwards. And no he can not be ‘my wingman any time.’”

White House Spokesman Jim J. Johnson stated, “To be totally honest we were a little surprised the Saudi’s even knew how to fly those planes, we thought they just bought them as a massive favor to their Muslim, I mean Christian brother in the White House.”

When asked about the ‘Zionist warplanes assisting the Arab-Muslim coalition’, the King of Saudi Arabia declined to comment but the smirk on his face was a dead giveaway.
Israel Joins Saudi Coalition Against Yemen...Uninvited - The Israeli Daily

That was what I was saying..go back few pages and read my comments..one of the posters was saying it was due to public opinion that pak has not yet sent their army with which I disagreed..many people in pak go hysterical at the mere mention of danger to Saudi..we have plenty of such people in India.

If you read my POST carefully, you'll read it's NOT about Saudi Arabia defence! We DON'T fight for House of Al-Saud!

Better concern yourself with being 'one Pakistan'. The Ummah is nice to read about on internet forums. This is the real life though. There is no Ummah. Never will be.

Thank you for your comment. We don't take lessons from you.

If you read my POST carefully, you'll read it's NOT about Saudi Arabia defence! We DON'T fight for House of Al-Saud!

Thank you for your comment. We don't take lessons from you.

I can see that. TTP and all the other problems aren't enough for Pakistan, why don't you add sectarian strife to it? Plays right into the hands of those who want to split up your country. I hope people like you aren't the majority of Pakistan. Otherwise China is better off investing it's money building villas on the moon.

If that were true, then how come they have had no pro-Saudi demonstrations in Pak yet ? They have " down with Amrika" and " death to india" demonstrations on a weekly basis.

Bhai, which century you live in ? Did you know that most of the world is now divided into nation states?

Really? Where?
So according to you there have been no anti American or anti Indian protests in Pak? Our media was playing us?

Bhai, which century you live in ? Did you know that most of the world is now divided into nation states?

So according to you there have been no anti American or anti Indian protests in Pak? Our media was playing us?

I'm Pakistani from Azad Kashmir. No, I don't know of these ''weekly'' demonstrations. I'm sure you're going to give me proof of this?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom