What's new

Pakistan acted on China’s advice: PM

Rig Vedic

Reaction score
Pakistan acted on China’s advice: PM

pakistan-acted-on-china-s-advice-pm-1333929614-4591.jpg

LAHORE - Terming President Zardari’s India visit as “very successful and important”, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on Sunday said that opening of trade with India would go a long way in promoting stability in the region bring the two countries closer.

“Our best friend China, whose own trade volume with India has touched $70 billion mark, has advised us to promote trade relations with India”, he said while talking to representatives of print media at his Lahore residence.

Gilani said that trade sphere would be enlarged to include Afghanistan and Iran as well by giving transit facility to India.

Click title for rest of article.

---------------------------------------

Uncle Wang already pressuring Pakistan to normalize the relations...:)

What do you accomplish by posting this? Our countries are finally beginning to move in the right direction and you have to criticize even that.

What do you accomplish by posting this? Our countries are finally beginning to move in the right direction and you have to criticize even that.

if our countries become frnds they whay will happen to the buisneess of pdf :blink:

loll china finally realized pak can no longer be used to contain india. shows their high iq. we welcome the relation.

I agree this thread at least should be kept free of such comments.

On topic - I think Pakistan will not be able to move on MFN or transit in the near future.

But it is good that such things can at least be discussed in an open manner.

I agree that such immature comments are condemnable.

On topic - I think Pakistan will not be able to move on MFN or transit in the near future.

But it is good that such things can at least be discussed in an open manner.

There are so much to gain for two nuclear hostile neighbors to have a healthy dialogue going. Just keep a high level talking no matter what. Problems might not be able to resolve for the near future but at least the danger of immediate conflicts can be avoid. I wish the best for the two of you and the same for the region.

guess the US proxies are feeling pain now.

I fail to understand, why do the Pakistanis never act out of their own wisdom. Do they have none?

Why you always need the US, China, Turkey or Saudi Arab to tell you what to do?

Are you guys so hopelessly incompetent in running your country?

It's good that the relations are getting better but it should not have taken so long.

Pakistanis are still thinking about the MFN status.

I mean you guys yourself do not know what is good for you? Why do you always need somebody from outside to advise you about one thing or the other?

I fail to understand, why do the Pakistanis never act out of their own wisdom. Do they have none?

Why you always need the US, China, Turkey or Saudi Arab to tell you what to do?

Are you guys so hopelessly incompetent in running your country?

It's good that the relations are getting better but it should not have taken so long.

Pakistanis are still thinking about the MFN status.

I mean you guys yourself do not know what is good for you? Why do you always need somebody from outside to advise you about one thing or the other?

Wisdom??
if we are wise at any point in time we would not welcome dictators and moneygrubbers everytime they came into power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom