What's new

Pakistan a 'success story' Russian scholar

Some of Pakistan's success stories.

1.jpg

Mian Muhammad Mansha is one of the richest person in Pakistan. He is a Businessman and has the worth of $2.5 billion. He owns Muslim Commercial Bank. Mansha’s Nishat Group is Pakistan’s largest exporter of cotton clothes (for brands like Gap).

Nasir-Schon-300x200.jpg

Nasir Schon is worth more than $1 billion. He is Head of Schon Group. He is also the owner of Dubai Lagoon, UAE. Nasir Schon is also known to be one of the first people to have a Rolls-Royce in Pakistan.

5.jpg

Saddaruddin Hashwani is 5th in the list of top 10 richest people of Pakistan. He has the worth of $1.1 billion. He is the tycoon of Hospitality Industry in Pakistan. He is the chairman of Hashoo Group of Companies. He is the owner of Pearl Continental and Marriott.

7.jpg

Abdul Razzaq Yakoub is the 7th richest man of Pakistan. His worth is $1 Billion. He is the president of ARY group and World Memon Organization (WMO). He is controlling around 7 channels. Mr. Abdul Razzaq has also got 20 Gold outlets in Asia.

Nasir Schon is worth more than $1 billion. He is Head of Schon Group. He is also the owner of Dubai Lagoon, UAE. Nasir Schon is also known to be one of the first people to have a Rolls-Royce in Pakistan

I share an interesting experience with Mr Nasir and his Phantom..
A few years back with his first rolls.. I ended up behind him.. going from the clifton area..
I was in my old trusty Hyundai.. and him in front.. until at some point.. we approached a speedbump.. and despite the best efforts of the driver.. the Rolls got stuck.. all you could see was the car scraping its underbelly.
So.. the driver steps out.. looks around.. gets in...tries again.. kraaannngg
Then he gets out.. Mr Nasir gets out.. driver tries again.. Kraaanng
Then driver gets out.. Mrs Nasir gets out.. driver tries again.. By this time.. I was getting late.. and people were honking behind me.
So I just plopped over the bump easily in the Santro.. and smiled at Mr Nasir who in his stressed state still smiled back.

Moral: If you are going to spend cash on a car in Pakistan.. buy a SUV.

No idea what it was ...but good job Pakistan :yahoo:

Congratulations.A little more elaboration would have been great to read though.

.....“If you look at all that has happened in the past, Pakistan’s is a success story,” he said ...
Die hard attempts from india & zionists-&-Co to break this country down have bitten the dust ...

A Whole bunch of powerful governments & their news media & their agencies united to malign Pak-istaan at the same time trying to portray india as rosy nation, still we are leveled ... this is the success story ...

It's like two guys competing in a race, one person given head start, support from whole bunch of powerful allies, while other person hindered covertly & overtly,,, but both cross finish line together... This makes 2nd person great...

He is an impartial observer of history unlike indian versions loitering around all over the place nowadays. It is a known fact that pakistan had almost zero industry at the time of independence and indian were dreaming that we wont even going to last couple of years.

he said ...
Die hard attempts from india & zionists-&-Co to break this country down have bitten the dust ...

A Whole bunch of powerful governments & their news media & their agencies united to malign Pak-istaan at the same time trying to portray india as rosy nation, still we are leveled ... this is the success story ...

It's like two guys competing in a race, one person given head start, support from whole bunch of powerful allies, while other person hindered covertly & overtly,,, but both cross finish line together... This makes 2nd person great...

@sur,

OK...I don't think the Russian guy meant that....but anyhow...congrats once again :partay:

We are kings at choosing lousy allies aren't we? We should have sided with the Soviets... as a reward we could even divide up Afghanistan between ourselves. We are in a sad little position today. US says go we go, stop we stop... all this is happening at the same time when terrorists are bombing us.

Is it a crime to be a Pakistani today?

Of course It is a success story. Good Going Pakistan. I wish Pakistan the same in the foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom