What's new

Pakistan - 74pc of minority women face sexual abuse: Study

God of Death

Reaction score
Pakistan - 74pc of minority women face sexual abuse: Study

LAHORE As many as 74 per cent of minority women living in Pakistan faced sexual harassment during 2010 and 2011, respectively, while 43 per cent complained about facing religious discrimination at workplaces, educational institutions and neighbourhoods. :tdown::tdown::angry:

“Moreover, 27 per cent minority women (Christian and Hindu) faced discrimination in admissions to educational institutions and were forced to take Islamic studies for absence of any alternative subject,” :tdown:National Commission for Justice and Peace (NCJP) executive director Peter Jacob disclosed this while launching a study titled ‘Life on the Margins’ conducted by the commission with rights activists, media and people from various walks of life at a local hotel on Wednesday.

The research, which was based on interviews of minority women, was led by Jennifer Jag Jivan and Jacob while it was assessed by three prominent minority women, MNA Asiya Nasir, Ernestine C. Pinto and Pushpa Kumari, with the coordination of Sobia John. “As many as 1,000 Hindu and Christian women were interviewed, the two communities forming 92 per cent of the entire minority population,” he added.

He said the study reviewed the literature available on minority women. Issues such as legal disparity, review of personal laws concerning minorities, religious and gender biases, forced conversions, lack of policy focus and segregated data were part of this study that affected everyday life of the minority women, he said.

Oman Tribune - the edge of knowledge

Christians have dedicated Quota in jobs and education as per the law...hows that discrimination?

Its a very very shameful, disgusting and inhuman thing, now the International community should take a very strong action against it.

Save the Christian and Hindu women and above all religion save the women of pakistan.

Christians have dedicated Quota in jobs and education as per the law...hows that discrimination?

The main thing is the sexual exploitation of the Christan women and too 74% that a huge very huge shameful figure.

And don't spread the false propaganda Christians don't have quota all over pakistan.

74% is a huge figure.
that means christian women are being raped on the streets of Pakistan......
Its another thing that most of us Pakistanis dont see that heppening....only some foreign media mysteriously gets these news....

And another aspect is that this means christian / hindu and other minority women livin in Pakistan are super duper hyper hot....thats why every Pakistani man is out there to have sex with them?

If any of you ever see the minority women in Pakistan,you will rethink your opinions....

Well nowhere it mentions who those abusers are. They might as well be their own men... very likely!

that means christian women are being raped on the streets of Pakistan......
Its another thing that most of us Pakistanis dont see that heppening....only some foreign media mysteriously gets these news....

And another aspect is that this means christian / hindu and other minority women livin in Pakistan are super duper hyper hot....thats why every Pakistani man is out there to have sex with them?

If any of you ever see the minority women in Pakistan,you will rethink your opinions....

The word is Sexual harassment which is quite different from rape and has broader meaning most common of which is verbal insult by men using sexual content and trying to harass instead of rape when found alone.

The word is Sexual harassment which is quite different from rape and has broader meaning most common of which is verbal insult by men using sexual content and trying to harass instead of rape when found alone.

Aha...
so Pakistani men are madly running after Minority women?
and since the word "Kaafir" is written on their foreheads,and they are ultra hot...Pakistani men just look at them,realize straight away that she is a non-muslim and then go bananas...

Makes sense...hmmmmm

Aha...
so Pakistani men are madly running after Minority women?
and since the word "Kaafir" is written on their foreheads,and they are ultra hot...Pakistani men just look at them,realize straight away that she is a non-muslim and then go bananas...
Makes sense...hmmmmm

Buddy, people easily know which family is a minority in their or neighboring locality or Mohalla or far away locality through friends.

Buddy, people easily know which family is a minority in their or neighboring locality or Mohalla or far away locality through friends.

i will repeat myself....
most minority women are ugly as hell and unattractive....Alternatively there is much feminine beauty in the indigenous...Muslim..Population of Pakistan..
I still cant understand why any man will waste his time trying to score a minority woman of Pakistan..........And the report says 74 percent are being raped,stalked,talked dirty,chased by Muslim men?
Any sane person will realize that this is just propaganda,with no grounds.

The only part of this Bull i agree with is where it says that Minority students in schoold dont het a choice of taking alternative subject instead of Islamiat..And thats true in Government schoold where there is no alternative subject not to force minorities into Islam..But its simply an administrative and legislative matter..The national assembly hasent made a law which gives minority students in government schools alternate choice..and for this the Minority Members of National Assembly need to pot a resolution in the National assembly...This has never been done..
If the minority members of National assembly go through propper channel and make a law about the matter,they will get what they want...
Again its not a matter of discrimination...Their own selected representatives damn care.

What abuses do they face.... RAPES???? From whome? Muslims???? Have they filed any FIR...????

If this percentage is making a news... Their FIR will sure get some publicity......

Almost all the women at some point get harassed.... I know INDIA is perfect but lets talk about Pakistan and i'll say yeah we have this problem... Starring, Comments, are common..... But the lawmakers are doing what they can ... Like women harassment law etc.....

Using minority name in what every women around the world faces is twisting the news and facts......And more sad is some hate filled mind use is just for fun and trolling....

BTW where that Indian guy who was so angry and furious on Pakistani members who posted one thread on Indian poverty or something.....I wonder what will he say to Indian members constant interest in Pakistani minorities.

i will repeat myself....
most minority women are ugly as hell and unattractive....Alternatively there is much feminine beauty in the indigenous...Muslim..Population of Pakistan..
I still cant understand why any man will waste his time trying to score a minority woman of Pakistan..........And the report says 74 percent are being raped,stalked,talked dirty,chased by Muslim men?

The only part of this Bull i agree with is where it says that Minority students in schoold dont het a choice of taking alternative subject instead of Islamiat..And thats true in Government schoold where there is no alternative subject not to force minorities into Islam..But its simply an administrative and legislative matter..The national assembly hasent made a law which gives minority students in government schools alternate choice..and for this the Minority Members of National Assembly need to pot a resolution in the National assembly...This has never been done..
If the minority members of National assembly go through propper channel and make a law about the matter,they will get what they want...
Again its not a matter of discrimination...Their own selected representatives damn care.

NEXT NEWS WILL BE

PAKISTANI discriminate minority when choosing which girl they want to have sex with :lol:

i will repeat myself....

Possible but I think harassment using sexual explicit language must be based on hatred(not all Pakistanis) than looking at the beauty of the girl. And your point reminds me one thing if Pakistani minority girls are not beautiful how come Muslim men fell in love with them and that's too widespread.

i will repeat myself....
True, , never a literate Muslim men would attracts towards (unattractive)minority women, Muslim girls are more beautiful and enough for us..:agree:
Possible but I think harassment using sexual explicit language must be based on hatred(not all Pakistanis) than looking at the beauty of the girl. And your point reminds me one thing if Pakistani minority girls are not beautiful how come Muslim men fell in love with them and that's too widespread.
Isn't it romantic,:woot::smitten: .. Its just like a Romeo Juliet sort of story.. They loved each other and Then they married.. Many same stories we can easily find in india too...

Ok we are almost 170 Million Muslims in Pakistan..... Just post 1000 Links to verify your claim of we falling in love with them..... 1000 is like tiny tiny percentage of 170 Million

i will repeat myself....
most minority women are ugly as hell and unattractive...
.Alternatively there is much feminine beauty in the indigenous...Muslim..Population of Pakistan..

1. Its a very racist and cheap comment to say the least. :tdown:

2. So u want to say that if u find someone attractive u will rape her?? What type of argument is that?? :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom