What's new

PAKFA offered to Brazil

Yes more customer means more money to HAL...Heeeeeeeeee Haaa

Great news but still long way to in this development....

I don't think it would be a ToT but even if it is, they'll have to pay for its tech, anyways HAL and Sukhoi will earn good money either ways.

Cheers
:cheers:

I don't understand why BRAZIL will be given technology of 5th generation aircraft,can you provide some link on TOT or its just your wish..

ITS A TRANSLATED VERSION
Russia has offered Brazil's technology transfer and joint development of fifth generation fighter PAK-FA, also known as T-50. This, as reported by Interfax, said Deputy Director of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation (FSVTS) Alexander Fomin. In addition, Russia proposed that the Brazilian Party of Su-35, which has already implemented a number of technologies used in the PAK FA.
Earlier, Russia proposed the joint development of fifth generation fighter based on the PAK FA India. For this country is supposed to create a double modification of Russia's fighter, but India also will buy and the original version of the aircraft. In a joint project, the contract for which has not yet signed, will attend Russia OKB Sukhoi and India's Hindustan Aeronautics.

In late 2009, Indian media reported that the proportion of Hindustan Aeronautics in the project will amount to not less than 25 percent. The total project cost is estimated at eight to ten billion dollars. It is assumed that Hindustan Aeronautics will develop on-board computer promising fighter. In addition, India will create a navigation system for the modified PAK FA, most of the information displays in the cockpit, and a system of self-defense.

At the end of February 2010 Fomin, announced that in future new aircraft, which in India is called FGFA (Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft), will be supplied not only domestic markets but also for export.

PAK FA made its first flight on Jan. 29, 2010. Specifications fighter classified. Officially reported that the T-50 would be of high intellectualization side and can take off and landing on runways length of 300-400 meters. In addition, the aircraft will be capable of performing combat missions in any weather and time of day, and will maneuverability.

It is assumed that the T-50 can reach speeds of up to 2,6 thousand kilometers per hour and to fly a distance of up to 5,5 thousand kilometers. The aircraft will be armed with 30-millimeter cannon, and also got 10 points of suspension in the internal bomb bay. As expected, the Ministry of Defense of Russia will receive the first PAK FA in 2015.

http://lenta.ru/news/2010/03/25/pakfa/

I think we should be carefull who we offer the pak-fa to, from past experiences Arab countries such as Egypt have stabbed us in the back and shared our technology with the west, not to mention all the defectors, plus they can't fly, so they'll just tarnish the pak's reputation if they ever go to war.

I think we should be carefull who we offer the pak-fa to, from past experiences Arab countries such as Egypt have stabbed us in the back and shared our technology with the west, not to mention all the defectors, plus they can't fly, so they'll just tarnish the pak's reputation if they ever go to war.

Brazil is good choice and a member of BRIC nation...if India, China and Russia doesn't have differences then China to ...but anyway we have to make BRIC as strong as west because west is gonna be the biggest huddle in our development in coming future.

Brazil is good choice and a member of BRIC nation...if India, China and Russia doesn't have differences then China to ...but anyway we have to make BRIC as strong as west because west is gonna be the biggest huddle in our development in coming future.

I see no problem with Brazil having the pak-fa, and if China gets it then it will probably come with strings attatched and a severely down graded avionics package.

I see no problem with Brazil having the pak-fa, and if China gets it then it will probably come with strings attatched and a severely down graded avionics package.

I don't mind China getting it ..my only concern is that they don't come up with something "similar" and sell it to their other neighbors.

However I highly doubt China will go for this as they already have their own 5th gen project in the line.

I don't mind China getting it ..my only concern is that they don't come up with something "similar" and sell it to their other neighbors.

However I highly doubt China will go for this as they already have their own 5th gen project in the line.

I'm 100% sure they would be interested in obtaining the pak-fa for studying and gaining knowledge for their program.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom