What's new

pakdef and pakistanidefence A salute to warriors past and lost

Well I had wondered what had happened to all the members of Pakistani defence forum.com and wasn't sure whether those aliases were still the same people. The only person I have actually positively identified was aziqbal on sinodefenceforum.com. We exchanged messages once, that's when I found out. It is most certainly great to see a thread which is organic, real. I remember most of not all of you guys and I can say with dead certainty that I am heartened to see you all here.

Yes I am Dizasta, from back in the day. Still alive and still proud to be Pakistani. Missed all of you at PDF & PakDef. Bilal, am proud of all your work (Quwa News). Platinum, I remember you, Blueazure, Saber I remember I video chatted with you once. And oh I remember that sinopak character, was a real mind twister that one. My apologies to any member I haven't mentioned here, but you should know I respect and have admiration for all of you guys.

yes brother I was on SDF many many years

btw anyone know what happened to Paguma Larvata? where is he? used to call him Pagu

I could picture the Indian reaction reading this thread --- Those devils are still alive, Lol.
yes brother I was on SDF many many years

btw anyone know what happened to Paguma Larvata? where is he? used to call him Pagu

He's here but he's gone inactive few months back still under the same name.

I think he was Balochi living in Australia. Don't know if that had any role in his behavior.
Also he was a flanker worshipper. So everything PAF had was to be ripped by MKIs….
I could picture the Indian reaction reading this thread --- Those devils are still alive, Lol.
Remember some names invented for them, indicks, bhindis…(sorry mods just remembering the old days)

Don’t know what was is qualms with Pakistan though. As toxic as some indian trolls.

Bro it was a long story. He became angry with moderation, then advocated Baloch independence, used to side with the Iranian crazy nationalists and then went pro Indian.
Of course I don't know his views now, he may be a patriot again. Allah knows.

Bro it was a long story. He became angry with moderation, then advocated Baloch independence, used to side with the Iranian crazy nationalists and then went pro Indian.
Of course I don't know his views now, he may be a patriot again. Allah knows.
Ameen. No hard feelings after a decade and a half.

What’s important is Pakistan that was laughed at by our enemies and ill wishers and was constantly called a failed state with deadlines for its dismemberment shared every few months has Alhamdolillah clawed itself out and InshaAllah will go a long way to claim its rightful position. And InshaAllah all of us brothers will witness it and talk about the days long gone, when we dreamed of it.

Ameen. No hard feelings after a decade and a half.

What’s important is Pakistan that was laughed at by our enemies and ill wishers and was constantly called a failed state with deadlines for its dismemberment shared every few months has Alhamdolillah clawed itself out and InshaAllah will go a long way to claim its rightful position. And InshaAllah all of us brothers will witness it.

Of course bro we wish him the best and hope he came back to the fold.
Yes, that is the main point Pakistan is here, that after every so called "analyst" predicted destruction.

I was just thinking about him the other day. He was in Chicago circa 2004-05. Almost met up him once. He had invited me to the local 1/72 scale model building group on north side. He was a character but a great model builder.
To be honest I used to think he was a useless troll. But when I read his model related posts, I found that he actually was quite knowledgeable about aviation. If only he didn’t go nuts, he would have been one of the valuable members…

Gents, just stumbled across this thread - so great to read it. I also was on the old pdf, even on the e board days.

I think the very first version of pdf was on ezboard.

Is @WebMaster asim? He used to be.

Not Oscar.

----

So gents I retired platinum786.

I took a break from forums, it had got too toxic. I needed to reflect on my own behaviour and what had started as banter had become a habit and was a part of me I didn't like anymore.

I pissed off a lot of people as platinum786, Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi, whatever else. I decided to retire the nick and the attitude. In all sincerity I'd like to apologise to anyone teenage me hurt. It was a different time and a different me.

@waz @blueazure @Nasr @PanzerKiel @Bilal Khan (Quwa) salams gents.
@PakFactor @Ali_Baba @Khan @Malik Alpha @Falcon26 @Rafi @Signalian
@Abdullah S. @Taimoor Khan
I believe I remember you! Your avatar was an animated gif of the word Allah in Arabic right? Or am I confused (again).

@waz @ghazi52 @313ghazi @aziqbal - open invitation to my bros.... to my farm once this mess is over.

Will take you over to otherside across to visit more family; guaranteed R&R with like minded people.
@Irfan Baloch : I could not forget extending to another good friend.

- Irfan... spoke to my 'blood bro' in Kalahari - remember the one who loves to take on evangelists and converts people; i mentioned you and god's medicine. He laughed.... he will come over for a weekend if you visit; he loves his mushrooms he finds in the kalahari and god's medication....

fyi - when saif - qaddafi's son visited my coz place for R&R - he wanted warthog. M'jibs got upset saying it is haram. Let us put it this way, he was no longer friends with saif.

anyway - as we say here.... good sky'f and good mushrooms will enlighten the moods and thoughts by the marico river on the property.

PS: I do not drink or smoke.
Also he was a flanker worshipper. So everything PAF had was to be ripped by MKIs….

Remember some names invented for them, indicks, bhindis…(sorry mods just remembering the old days)
joooh'... man i have learnt such new terms daily.

we call them papajit's here or coolies.
God bless you bro.

Aziz bro you used to make me laugh so much with your interactions with the Indian posters back all those many years ago. It always ended up with a rude word.
always welcome bro.

@aziqbal - and I share common trait - we dont mix words.... if he had a chapli kebab - he would not be afraid to use it as a weapon. Love him and respect him...

pals - wont be around for a while; taking my ma for MRI and biopsy work next week; oncologists visits. she is a brave soul - not afraid of anything. .. tells the doc - 'no big deal, death is passage for me to see my family on the other side'. Strange friends - she has these preminitions. one was on a deployment; she told me to not go. I always trust her verdict - i did not go as it was not mandatory. 20+ lost their lives in a major collision.

Last edited:
Pakdef a brilliant forum ruined....had many military, intelligence and senior civilian officers in important positions as well as overseas Pakistanis with command on english. I remember it had strong strategic updates and policy inputs with a large audience of senior journalists and foreign military and qualified people reading it to get Pakistani insights.

Pakistanidefenceforum had some real addiction to it, the way kids, adults, patriotic Pakistanis synchronisied and banged Indians, it was sheer fun. It was a great forum.

Now Defence.pk has a very large community as compared to Pakdef or Pakistanidefenceforum, its sheer size and all around world access is huge. A big platform for Pakistani related all types of News.

Pakdef a brilliant forum ruined....had many military, intelligence and senior civilian officers in important positions as well as overseas Pakistanis with command on english. I remember it had strong strategic updates and policy inputs with a large audience of senior journalists and foreign military and qualified people reading it to get Pakistani insights.

Pakistanidefenceforum had some real addiction to it, the way kids, adults, patriotic Pakistanis synchronisied and banged Indians, it was sheer fun. It was a great forum.

Now Defence.pk has a very large community as compared to Pakdef or Pakistanidefenceforum, its sheer size and all around world access is huge. A big platform for Pakistani related all types of News.
Alhamdulillah...

Back
Top Bottom