What's new

Pak will have to fight war if India doesn't talk, says Hafiz Saeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anger is not just limited to Indians... Pakistanis looked you guys eyeball to eyeball in about 3 such war threats that India has raised over the past 10 years.

It has been India that blinked first.

Yes i know anger is limited to any one..but we are on the reciving end of your so called non state actors who work for the state actors like sayeed..do you think the patience of India is unlimited??Keep on provoking us and his wish of war will come to reality..

Not the GoP. But the legal courts are convinced that he is innocent untill proven otherwise as there is no evidence and just because Bhartiyas say so thats no evidence.

So thats why Hafiz Saeed challanges you prove the allegations

Now Indians have provided all the evidence that it can. Now we can't give you fingerprints or dna samples cause he never came to India. He just sent his puppets. But all the data that Indian agencies collected, and the info obtained from Kasab suggests that Saeed is inded guilty and responsible. Even CIA reported the same after its investigation.

Now its the responsibility of GoP to start a case and investigate. There is no way in hell, a person with so many allegations can be innocent.

When US asks you to attack terror groups, you never ask for evidence, but here even after all evidence available has been provided attempts are being made to bury the case.
Furthermore some people claim the incident to be an inside job, which seriously insults the people who lost their loved ones, who are looking for justice and hope they will get it someday.

Don't wanna offend but its a joke with thousands of people who suffered.

The only way to go back to peace is by punishing these people. Think how much things can get better if this guy was punished. We are not even asking to hand it over to us. Just punish him in your own country.

NO there is nothing to be sad of he is spreading less hatred as compared Bal Thackray.

And how many shiv sena guys have actually been found to have engaged in terrorism inside Pakistan ??

One is a thug who at best is a threat to the release of a Shahrukh Khan movie, the other is a leader of a deemed terrorist organisation under sanctions from the U.N. There is no comparison. None of us would give a damn if Mr. Hafiz Saeed stuck to just mouthing off.

"India wants war... If India is not prepared to hold talks, Pakistan will have to fight a war at all costs," Saeed said in an interview to a news channel."

And who is this gentleman exactly to decide that. And what does all costs mean ?

NO there is nothing to be sad of he is spreading less hatred as compared Bal Thackray.

Tell me how many suicide bomb attack done by hindus under the order of him in Pakistan???when we are talking about cross border terrorism why you bring Bal Thakerey??Yes he is a bad person but he didnt do any harm for Pakistan nor did he called for any Jihad against Pakistan..the dealing of him is strictly internal matter..his actions are only resrticted in Mumbai only..Dont become a complete joke infront of every body by bring Bal Thackeray in to every thing..

Your Indian dossiers dont have anything other than pics of Rs10 Toothpast and Iranian made washing powder "PAK" :woot:

Ohh really i didnt know that you had access to the dossiers..Tell me jana how come yamaha motor company sales person testify that the boat engine was sold to Pakistan??Is this sufficent enough to blow your inside job theary out and also not to forget your citizen Kasab who is enjoying Indian hospitality??

And how many shiv sena guys have actually been found to have engaged in terrorism inside Pakistan ??

One is a thug who at best is a threat to the release of a Shahrukh Khan movie, the other is a leader of a deemed terrorist organisation under sanctions from the U.N. There is no comparison. None of us would give a damn if Mr. Hafiz Saeed stuck to just mouthing off.

"India wants war... If India is not prepared to hold talks, Pakistan will have to fight a war at all costs," Saeed said in an interview to a news channel."

And who is this gentleman exactly to decide that. And what does all costs mean ?

Neither Hafiz Saeed is proven to be involved in terrorism in India.

And for your last line its the answer to all enthusiastical over-reaction of the Indians over his statment, As He is nobody to decide to go for a war or notm its the Govt of Pakistan who will decide what course to follow and the Govt of Pakistan had always supported peaceful resolution of all issues with India.

Protecting these people will only lead to the destruction of Pakistan itself,...there will be a time when they will start disobeying the masters and become another cancer in your society just like taliban..

Tell me how many suicide bomb attack done by hindus under the order of him in Pakistan???when we are talking about cross border terrorism why you bring Bal Thakerey??Yes he is a bad person but he didnt do any harm for Pakistan nor did he called for any Jihad against Pakistan..the dealing of him is strictly internal matter..his actions are only resrticted in Mumbai only..Dont become a complete joke infront of every body by bring Bal Thackeray in to every thing..

The RSS and Shiv Sena since the partitioned days have been involved in killings of thousands of innocent people. Just start counting and you will come to Gujrat, Babri Mosque, Orissa, and Golden Temple days.

Neither anyone exploded bombs in India on the order of Hafiz Saeed.

If He is talking about waging war for Indian Held Kashmir then its not cross border because IHK is not part of India.

Neither Hafiz Saeed is proven to be involved in terrorism in India.

And for your last line its the answer to all enthusiastical over-reaction of the Indians over his statment, As He is nobody to decide to go for a war or notm its the Govt of Pakistan who will decide what course to follow and the Govt of Pakistan had always supported peaceful resolution of all issues with India.

Hafiz Saeed involvement can be prooved only by either Pakistan govt order a investigation against him or allow any international bodies to investigate about him in Pakistan..you are not allowing any of it..there goes the sincerity from your governments part..

Anger is not just limited to Indians... Pakistanis looked you guys eyeball to eyeball in about 3 such war threats that India has raised over the past 10 years.

It has been India that blinked first.

Yup, India blinked first, and I hope they should do it again if such incidence happened. Common men may not understand the outcome, but I hope both our govt know what can happen if two nuclear powers go at war..

My opinion may differ from my fellow countrymen but I blame my govt for letting such incidence happen. Handful of terrorist land on Indian soil. were CG sleeping?

About Hafiz Saeed, why is he still out? Looking at his acts in past few months, whats taking so long for the Pak govt to start the trials against him?

Ohh really i didnt know that you had access to the dossiers..Tell me jana how come yamaha motor company sales person testify that the boat engine was sold to Pakistan??Is this sufficent enough to blow your inside job theary out and also not to forget your citizen Kasab who is enjoying Indian hospitality??

Did he testify he had sold it to Hafiz Saeed
??

And oh BTW if all those 11000 Pages dossiers by India hold clear evidence then why dont you Indians present to the world in the open

The RSS and Shiv Sena since the partitioned days have been involved in killings of thousands of innocent people. Just start counting and you will come to Gujrat, Babri Mosque, Orissa, and Golden Temple days.

Neither anyone exploded bombs in India on the order of Hafiz Saeed.

If He is talking about waging war for Indian Held Kashmir then its not cross border because IHK is not part of India.

Ohh come they were religious riots...nothing to do with terrorism ..Hindu people also died in Gujrat and Ayodhya...You are miserably trying to link up religious riots and cross border terrorism..

who was the founder of LeT and JuD who is banned by international communities??Is this the same groups doing terrosist attacks all over India??Dont tell us he did order any attack ..

Last edited:
My opinion , India will wage War soon, I am thinking of another possibility, Hafiz sayeed could be an Indan stooge, to destabalize Pakiatan, and show to the world again that Pakistan started the conflict and India only responded. What is your take on this guys.
Its not difficult to buy someone, especially some one representing a political party or NGO.
Other wise with all the support (as assumed), meaning TTP working on Indian agenda, is it difficult to get rid of Hafiz sayeed??.
It only means he is with India.

Hafiz Saeed involvement can be prooved only by either Pakistan govt order a investigation against him or allow any international bodies to investigate about him in Pakistan..you are not allowing any of it..there goes the sincerity from your governments part..

Dear the govt orderd and had done the investigation and they failed to present any proof in the court of Law.

And do remember that the current Govt is considerd as a traitor by the people of Pakistan. Rehman Malik is tainted with working against Pakistan So we find no foul play by them in this regrad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom