What's new

Pak vs. India : Cricket series

I have a feeling that Pakistan will win 3-2.I hope my wish will come true and hopefully Gambhir’s attitude will charge Men in Green.

Go Pakistan Go:pakistan:

It still plays into the theory that they fix every match and let them duke it out in the final.

Ok, Asim. Today's match can be the decider. if India wins, your theory goes down the drain. if pak wins, your theory will hold, but there's always the possibility that this is not a fixed series, but a genuine match between two equally matched teams.

If India or Pakistan won 3 consecutive games, who would come to watch the last 2?

Dude, India-pak matches are so popular that even if one side takes a 3-0 lead in a 5 match series, the last 2 matches will still be house full. The crowds dont really care for a series like Indian oil cup. Rather they are concerned about every match.

Right now India is leading 2-1.if india wins today, the last match will be dead rubber. Yet crowds will still gather for the next match hoping for india to beat pak again. pakistanis will be glued to the tv, waiting for their team to beat india and leave on a high note.

This is why India-pak games are the biggest money spinner for the ICC.

But I am not happy with the Pak selection I think many young players like Khalid Latif,Khurram Manzoor,Fawad Alam and Sarfaraz Ahmed should be given place in playing 11

India won the series the match, it seemed to be one sided in the end, Tendulkar should break 90's jinx. Well done India Pakistan was beaten in all departments.

Well Asim, there goes your "Fixed Series " theory.

There were two major differences between the two sides during this series---> Yuvraj and Dhoni. :P In all other respects the teams were equally matched.

I feel sorry for Yousuf though.A wonderful innings goes down the drain. He must be feeling what Sachin must have felt at Mohali.

And yeah, SACHIN MUST STOP GETTING OUT IN THE 90s. :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Afridi.. salman butt, akmal need to be kicked out without telling them its temporary. They need to sit down.. so other players can pick up.

I'm beginning to doubt now.

Are you guys on this forum really Pakistani's ? I met about half a dozen Pakistani's today and everybody was quite happy that the current team lost - they say the team deserved it.

I really dont know much about cricket but honestly chaps...I'd admit there's nothing like a India-Pakistan ODI. Brings the best out of both teams. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom