What's new

Pak violates ceasefire, gives cover to infiltrating ultras

Status
Not open for further replies.
On topic: We'll always support Pakistan's stand, not India's whining.

Oh No! Please...we beseech you...pretty please...? We are doomed if you don't support us..

Err..what's happening here?? Those are what you probably hope an Indian reaction will be instead of the smirk & guffaw that such comments actually elicits.

Oh No! Please...we beseech you...pretty please...? We are doomed if you don't support us..

Err..what's happening here?? Those are what you probably hope an Indian reaction will be instead of the smirk & guffaw that such comments actually elicits.

Actually, your reaction was exactly what I was expecting. :lol:

Again an Bharti source. Where is the common sense of the media as well as those who believe in them gone?
Have anyone of you ever been near the LoC and have seen how it is? There are more Bharti troops then Pakistani.

Give it a break. A nation full of paranoid people.

so which source you want? russian, american, israeli or chinese?
the extra Indian army presence is to thwart such incursions.
there was firing and it is lodged and i think would have been raised at battalion level at least like always.

more than 40 such firing incidents are noted and highlighted by India till date but why it is still taking place?
is pakistani army getting directions to fire or there is gross indiscipline among soldiers?

Again an Bharti source. Where is the common sense of the media as well as those who believe in them gone?
Have anyone of you ever been near the LoC and have seen how it is? There are more Bharti troops then Pakistani.

Give it a break. A nation full of paranoid people.

dude.. off course this news will only come from bharati source..because our people died, our houses burnt in the name of so called jihad, the side effect of islam....wat u think mr. zardari or terrorist hafeez saeed will come in front and they will inform the media that they send few pimps to kill innocents....bt u know wat dear when ur neighbour's house burnt, the poisonous smoke will kill others too who is residing beside them

Good on you. Wising up eh? No more crying about "I once was a nice guy....till some Indians punctured my pride .. " no more of that stuff, right?

LOL keep going. :lol:

Indian crying never gets old. (Like they were crying about the Mumbai attacks but never dared to respond to them. :azn:)

dude.. off course this news will only come from bharati source..because our people died, our houses burnt in the name of so called jihad, the side effect of islam....wat u think mr. zardari or terrorist hafeez saeed will come in front and they will inform the media that they send few pimps to kill innocents....bt u know wat dear when ur neighbour's house burnt, the poisonous smoke will kill others too who is residing beside them

It is your own Indian Muslims who are committing Jihad against you. What do you think the IM and SIMI are about?

After the British created India... it was then further split in half when the Muslims didn't want to live with the Indian Hindus.

Once the Indian Muslim population inevitably reaches 30-40% in the future, India will split again.

Indian crying never gets old. (Like they were crying about the Mumbai attacks but never dared to respond to them. :azn:)

RESPOND WITH WHAT "A NUCLEAR BOMB" OR "WHAT WITH ANY TERRORIST ATTACK IN PAK".....it's duty of pak to investigate and arrest the masterminds of mumbai attacks

haffeez said is mastermind of mumbai attacks...............but he is walking freely on roads of PAKISTAN

Good on you. Wising up eh? No more crying about "I once was a nice guy....till some Indians punctured my pride .. " no more of that stuff, right?

Hahahaha..Nailed it bro :lol:

@topic...

Keep giving cover fire to terrorists thats what you people are famous for, both on your western as well as eastern borders :tup:

Good thing is those Coward pussies went back to the place from where they were coming from. :)

haffeez said is mastermind of mumbai attacks...............but he is walking freely on roads of PAKISTAN

Good on him. :tup:

I've read recently that a lot of people in Pakistan have been rallying behind him recently in his latest initiative. Something about defending Pakistan.

Far better than a "Super power" getting its panties in a twist every time an old monk takes a walking tour. Guess Chinese habit of crying has never ended since Chingis Khan whupped your behinds, continued with getting beat up by a small neighbour in WW2 & now spend all the time crying about how your neighbours are all ganging up on you with the help of good old Unkil Sam thereby preventing you from strutting like the new kid...err.. superpower on the block! Yup, we need a crash course on crying from you guys.:lol:

yea..something that distinguish a nation from rogue nations and threat to world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom