What's new

Pak Rejects Indian Proposal to Declare Nuclear Doctrine

why hide the doctrine,wont it be better if your enemy knows when to stop even if its at a first step?

why hide the doctrine,wont it be better if your enemy knows when to stop even if its at a first step?
War is not a kid play . wars are always full of surprises and these surprises helps to win the wars . If your enemy knows your move already then you can not win the war . but if you take you enemy by surprise then you will achieve your objective .
If we tell India that we will not have first use policy then India can implement its Cold war doctrine which it can not implement yet because India can not afford nuclear attack in retaliation from Pak . As long as India is unsure it wont attack .

War is not a kid play . wars are always full of surprises and these surprises helps to win the wars . If your enemy knows your move already then you can not win the war . but if you take you enemy by surprise then you will achieve your objective .
If we tell India that we will not have first use policy then India can implement its Cold war doctrine which it can not implement yet because India can not afford nuclear attack in retaliation from Pak . As long as India is unsure it wont attack .

whats the surprise in a nuclear war,indias doctrine is clear the if you hit us with one nuke,we will hit substantially,so even as a surprise if you hit the army with one of your nukes it is an all out nuke war from both sides
NO QUESTION OF WINNING

whats the surprise in a nuclear war,indias doctrine is clear the if you hit us with one nuke,we will hit substantially,so even as a surprise if you hit the army with one of your nukes it is an all out nuke war from both sides
NO QUESTION OF WINNING

The problem is that Pakistan wont use just 1 or 10 or 20 nukes , it will clear up the arsenal and fire all at once ...

The problem is that Pakistan wont use just 1 or 10 or 20 nukes , it will clear up the arsenal and fire all at once ...

yep and so will india in retaliation
now some pakistani will tell me that there will be no india left for retaliation
and i say you would be stupid if you think important persons like president,pm,generals,etc will be sitting ducks,they would be moved to a safer place which will ensure their survival and hence the eminent retaliation

NO QUESTION OF WINNING
then why you are curious about our n doctrine , if it will be not a surprise

then why you are curious about our n doctrine , if it will be not a surprise

i dont want it my govt wants it :lol:
pakistan and india are not spending billions on conventional weapons just for fun,so if one knows the tipping point we can avoid destruction of the subcontinent

i dont want it my govt wants it :lol:
pakistan and india are not spending billions on conventional weapons just for fun,so if one knows the tipping point we can avoid destruction of the subcontinent
Its us who will decide when this tipping point will come . So dont make us to think about that ( even surgical strike type wet dreams will be a tipping point ) ,
Avoid war avoid tipping point . SIMPLE

I simply can't comprehend the logic behind this??? It's like asking a poker player to disclose his cards at a trillion dollar bet...? :what:

I simply can't comprehend the logic behind this??? It's like asking a poker player to disclose his cards at a trillion dollar bet...? :what:
Dont worry we are not going to show them any card

so every other country which has disclosed its doctrine is idiot, only pakistanis are intelligent people left in the world.....

Its us who will decide when this tipping point will come . So dont make us to think about that ( even surgical strike type wet dreams will be a tipping point ) ,
Avoid war avoid tipping point . SIMPLE

ya you seem to be sure that you will be deciding the tipping point :lol:
surgiscal strikes are not tipping points if thats the case your country is wasting money on conventional weapons so it seems pretty illogical

so every other country which has disclosed its doctrine is idiot, only pakistanis are intelligent people left in the world.....

Pakistan to put indians/india at ease would be an idiotic thing to do, NO?

Good decision, there is no need for that as of now.

Back
Top Bottom