What's new

Pak Rejects Indian Proposal to Declare Nuclear Doctrine

India will possess neither the intelligence capability nor the military capability to take out all of Pakistan's nukes in a preemptive strike before Pakistan can respond, in the foreseeable future.

Heck, even the US cannot guarantee taking out all of Pakistan's nukes before a Pakistani nuclear retaliation regionally ...

Not comparable, a large nuclear first strike from India could possibly take out most of Pakistan's nuclear weapons; the U.S. does not consider taking out Pakistan's nukes in that manner. Any limited threat from remaining nukes from Pakistan could conceivably be neutralised by an advanced ABM system. Risky but doable,theoretically. (feel yucky even talking about nuclear strikes so casually)

Not comparable, a large nuclear first strike from India could possibly take out most of Pakistan's nuclear weapons; the U.S. does not consider taking out Pakistan's nukes in that manner. Any limited threat from remaining nukes from Pakistan could conceivably be neutralised by an advanced ABM system. Risky but doable,theoretically. (feel yucky even talking about nuclear strikes so casually)

hmmm.........very insightful . Ever heard of second strike capability . Believe u me u never wanna mess with Pakistan.
Ask ur general what keeping them away ............. it more than just direct nuke strikes.That wont serves anyone purpose.

We will see once ur general start to think the way u are thinking ,i 1000 % sure they wont coz they know the ground facts.

Oh btw Good luck with ur Plan General. Internet keyboard warrior. :hitwall:

hmmm.........very insightful . Ever heard of second strike capability . Believe u me u never wanna mess with Pakistan.
Ask ur general what keeping them away ............. it more than just direct nuke strikes.That wont serves anyone purpose.

We will see once ur general start to think the way u are thinking ,i 1000 % sure they wont coz they know the ground facts.

Oh btw Good luck with ur Plan General. Internet keyboard warrior. :hitwall:

Err.. I was arguing a theoretical point. There are no winners in a war gone nuclear, only losers. Save the rest of that balderdash for someone who might be impressed, I'm not one of them.

You could have made peace with China and Pakistan any time you wanted. Instead, you claim Pakistani land (such as Kashmir) and Chinese land (such as Aksai chin).

Pakistan has a low nuclear threshold, because Indians keep boasting about "striking" Pakistan, like what happened after the Mumbai attacks.
Kashmir Pakistani land : Not agree

These are just rumours ..no actual deal has been signed ..and if and when deal does get signed ..

There is one in a million chance, that China(which claims it will adhere to MTCR even though its not an original signatory) will violate the treaty and invite international condemnation and American and Indian tit for tat response ie arming Chinese enemies with long range missiles and arm them with missiles ranges over of 300 Kms

My dear friend let me tell you a thing ...
WE dont propagate far and wide what we will do / think to do in the next 20 years like the DRDO does Unlike Indian defense deals , our's aren't announced or told to the public ... Most of our defense deals or achievement aren't even known until they are completed and even then some times that news is leaked by some insider and no official source confirms it ... Check the PAF or CAC official site , there ai'nt not a word about JFT BlK 2 ... I wont be surprised even if Pakistan tests Naval Babur or even a ICBM at the very moment of writing this post ...

and since when have we been bounded by MTCR or some Intl Rubbish which we didn't even sign ? :azn:

Spare us this Bharat Rakshak logic ... We all saw that in 2001-2002 standoff ... Heck even US of A cant do that , least talk of a country decades behind in satellite intelligence ...

My dear friend let me tell you a thing ...
WE dont propagate far and wide what we will do / think to do in the next 20 years like the DRDO does Unlike Indian defense deals , our's aren't announced or told to the public ... Most of our defense deals or achievement aren't even known until they are completed and even then some times that news is leaked by some insider and no official source confirms it ... Check the PAF or CAC official site , there ai'nt not a word about JFT BlK 2 ... I wont be surprised even if Pakistan tests Naval Babur or even a ICBM at the very moment of writing this post ...

and since when have we been bounded by MTCR or some Intl Rubbish which we didn't even sign ? :azn:

Don't post such run of the mill BS ..if you have something conclusive, proving that deal for 6 Qing class subs with CJ-10 Cruise missiles has been signed then bring forth if not then just lay off!!

Besides it is China which has agreed to adhere to MTCR( in principal) and not you.

The NSFC (Navy Strategic Force Command) was set up to deploy strategic weapons at sea, these will be deployed on submarines. All I can say on an open forum.

Don't post such run of the mill BS ..if you have something conclusive, proving that deal for 6 Qing class subs with CJ-10 Cruise missiles has been signed then bring forth if not then just lay off!!

Going by that logic , even the JFT blk 2 doesn't exist nor the PAF has a future stealth programme ...

Forget A100 artillery , MAR 1 , SD10 B , MAA 1 and 2 etc and lots of other stuffs

Believe what you want to or present evidence to the contrary but dont call it BS ...

We dont have a habit of saying that we will develop star wars like weapons in the next 20 years ...

You could have made peace with China and Pakistan any time you wanted. Instead, you claim Pakistani land (such as Kashmir) and Chinese land (such as Aksai chin).

Pakistan has a low nuclear threshold, because Indians keep boasting about "striking" Pakistan, like what happened after the Mumbai attacks.
C-D you are very good at what you are trying in this post...but we know your ulterior motives..u just wants this thread to get derailed by posting offtopic..carry on mate..u have done hard work to achieve this art work.

Pakistan's nuclear doctrine is to attack first if we feel any threat to our existence we will launch all nukes to destroy enemy completely first its open secret , yet not declared by GVT but any one can understand its simple.
u must be thinking that nukes can be fired from AK-47 right?

Back
Top Bottom