What's new

Pak Rejects Indian Proposal to Declare Nuclear Doctrine

You could have made peace with China and Pakistan any time you wanted. Instead, you claim Pakistani land (such as Kashmir) and Chinese land (such as Aksai chin).

Pakistan has a low nuclear threshold, because Indians keep boasting about "striking" Pakistan, like what happened after the Mumbai attacks.

India only claims Aksai Chin but its administered by China so i think that part of the question is over as on Kashmir India has only 2/3 rd s part of Kashmir and the other part is with Pakistan.

And we are open to recognizing the LOC as the permanent border.

Coming to Mumbai attacks, you would have to personally experience a horrific incident like that where a innocent civilian doing his duty as a father, a Husband or a friend suddenly gets killed by a terrorist attack sponsored by our friends from Pakistan.
Its only then u understand the sentiments of a country and why the whole nation wants Pakistan punished for 26/11.

Apart from that as a Indians and as Human beings we mean no harm to Pakistan or China.

ppl in India have a negative feeling abt China coz we are thought only one side of the war of 1962 and the other side is hidden away. The moment ppl are thought the right history i dont think ppl would have such apprehensions.

These are just rumours ..no actual deal has been signed ..and if and when deal does get signed ..

There is one in a million chance, that China(which claims it will adhere to MTCR even though its not an original signatory) will violate the treaty and invite international condemnation and American and Indian tit for tat response ie arming Chinese enemies with long range missiles and arm them with missiles ranges over of 300 Kms

Everything linked with Pakistan is a rumor to you guys until one day you guys are caught with your pants down and i can relate many examples to that but then again:rolleyes:
One in a million chance ehhhhhhh? the relationship between Pakistan and China is far too complex for simpletons like you to understand so don't bother.

No offense intended i just couldn't find better words to express myself. I hope you will understand and pardon any rudeness on my behalf.

Everything linked with Pakistan is a rumor to you guys until one day you guys are caught with your pants down and i can relate many examples to that.
One in a million chance ehhhhhhh? the relationship between Pakistan and China is far too complex for simpletons like you to understand so don't bother.

No offense intended i just couldn't find better words to express myself. I hope you will understand and pardon any rudeness on my behalf.

Problem with you guys is that you are overtly optimistic ..do tell ..for how many years the whole "Pakistan is getting 3 U-214 subs saga went on, before you guys found out that neither Germany has inclination to sell nor Pakistan has the funds to buy these subs.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch...ie don't consider these subs as part of your arsenal before the deal is signed!!

As far as Chinese breaking MTCR rules to give you long range missiles..again I have to ask..do you have any substantial evidence to back these claims?

Well now their is remora chances China will now provide advance things to china , as china nows know india can provide barhmosASM to Vietnam which will make all surface chinese ship to risk in south china sea.

Moreover Indian Missiles is not getting into production line find the way to vietnam which china don't want to......so just sit n relax... now.

Back
Top Bottom