What's new

Pak quietly opens Karachi port to Indian wheat for Afghanistan

Poor afghan people been through so much over the years with the many wars, both our countries should work together to make life better for them.

:lol: people on defence.pk fighting like idiots and govts of the 2 countries taking baby steps towards normalcy...

Like what? The situation doesnt look too good for afghanistan.

Fair currently in Afghanistan, as for the illegals force bale sending them back isn't possible. there use to be cops that would drug illegal mexicans and send them back to mexico.

This is a very good and wise move by all three governments concerned and can only benefit the people of Afghanistan. :tup:

Steps like such decreases the trust deficit between 3 countries, I hope all fronts come responsible for being each others neighbor and I think this wheat was donated by India some 3 years ago it was 300,000 tons of wheat.

Sometimes I wish India and Pakistan become friends. That will solve all our problems. No more China threat, no unwanted American cooperation, No terrorism. Economic boom in secure condition, good relations with Afghanistan, access to resources etc etc :tup:

Sometimes I wish India and Pakistan become friends. That will solve all our problems. No more China threat, no unwanted American cooperation, No terrorism. Economic boom in secure condition, good relations with Afghanistan, access to resources etc etc :tup:

The democratic govt wants a close relationship with 3 countries ....
But opposition leaders, extremist leaders in our 3 countries prevent it form happening...

thats a surprise, so they intend to do it clandenstinely. A lot more carggo will move this route from here on.
the cargo was humanitarian in nature so Pk would have bent the rules slightly for this purpose as well. good move Pk.

Zaid hamid says they can't be friend with banya . Never ever.
So ind pak can't have good relations

I can't imagine there not being one already in place but if not there should be a transit fee on cargo.

I wonder how much Pak wheat is smuggled to afghanistan everyday...

Apparently a lot that should be looked into and anyone illegally smuggling goods should be punished. The poor have a right to eat but not by the means of smuggling.

There is no harm if Pakistan charges transit fee. Its their right.I'm really glad that this thing is happening. We were at each others throat for so long. Lets change it for a try and see if it works, no harm.:pakistan:

why from kandala to karachi and then to Afghanistan?
isn't that a long route?
how about sending from wagha border to lahore and then Afghanistan?

Back
Top Bottom