What's new

Pak not considering India for 'most favoured nation' status

India is our dushman

when they give us Kashmir then they can have MFN status

we should block all trade until then

hahaha in your dreams...go on kid whose gonna stop you.. block the trade ..keep mfn with your self.. no one give will chit

Not only that , we also need to cancel the IWT . We are giving them too much of our water .

Baita kia khala ki shadi main aaye hoye ho?

Agreements between two states brokered by WB can't be canceled that easily kid.

you guys are so kanjoos .. ek MFN ke liye 2 saal lagadi.. aaj donga kal doonga bol ke..:hitwall:

We should award this title to our friend China, who helps us in every problem and they are our good strategic partner.
No need, considering Pakistan and China have an FTA.

http://wits.worldbank.org/GPTAD/PDF/archive/China-Pakistan.pdf
--

The report is false. Pakistan has no choice but to grant India MFN status if it wants to keep receiving IMF bailout packages. Right now, Pakistan is waiting on the elections in India to conclude to move ahead with the proposition. Considering the current anti-Pakistan sentiment in India right now because of the elections, it's politically impossible for Pakistan to grant such a status to India, because of backlash from right wing parties in Pakistan who take India's election rhetoric waaaay too seriously.

Last edited:
Why are we even worried about this, they are paying for our products one way or other. If products doesn't go through legal channels then, it will go through the blackmarket smuggling route. Either way we get the market.

Why are we even worried about this, they are paying for our products one way or other. If products doesn't go through legal channels then, it will go through the blackmarket smuggling route. Either way we get the market.
our products are less competitive compared to products of other countries, so we dont sell as much as we should. We dont get profit of higher price there because thats pocketed by blackmarketer. both pak govt and we lose.

It's not your forum and what is this two cells in a brain thing I am not an indian who talk stupid. Do your contributions and stop policing others. Troll is an indian thing we don't troll. So buzz off or if have any problem go to moderator. And stop calling other people idiot mr einstein it's kind of offence. What I said wrong there?
Newbies like you just don't seem to get it, do you? And you trying to teach me what to do on PDF is laughable.

There's a saying: 'You can scrub a donkey all you want, but you can never turn it into a horse.' In other words, a donkey will always remain a donkey till the end of days. And it's a waste of time talking to them, as all they do is bray.

What will India get by that MFN status, I mean what's the advantage of getting MFN status from pak?

Pakistan is no longer considering India for most-favoured nation status. Federal minister for commerce Khurram Dastagir Khan said India should first reduce tax rate on Pakistani textile products as agreed to gain the MFN status.

Speaking to journalists, Khan said Pakistan was presently considering to grant the Non-Discriminatory Market Access (NDMA) status to India.

He further added that it would only be granted if India made prominent reduction in duties imposed on imports of Pakistani products especially the textile products.

According to the nation, Khan said all preparations were finalized on federal level to grant India with the new status; however, the matter is to be presented before federal cabinet for formal approval.

He said the federal cabinet will approve the status as soon as a positive response on Pakistani reservations is received from India.

He also said that Nawaz Sharif's government wanted to build relations with India on priority basis and that the government won't let any issue come in the way, the report added.
Pak not considering India for 'most favoured nation' status - Hindustan Times

We should revoke it then. Why be so big hearted when they are being so petty and small hearted. The real reason why they don't want to give it is because of the Urdu translation of MFN - Sabse Pasandida mulk. PAkistanis can't digest this. Can you believe it ?
yes thats exactly it.
your not the most favored nation by us.

What will India get by that MFN status, I mean what's the advantage of getting MFN status from pak?
many advantages can get if Pakistan declared MFN Status to India, Huge Pakistani Markets, Short Transit Trade rote to Afghistan and Central Asia, (the Bigger Indian Need)

Newbies like you just don't seem to get it, do you? And you trying to teach me what to do on PDF is laughable.

There's a saying: 'You can scrub a donkey all you want, but you can never turn it into a horse.' In other words, a donkey will always remain a donkey till the end of days. And it's a waste of time talking to them, as all they do is bray.
For arrogant like you only one word b off. Newbies or oldbies senior junior heheheh seriously? now u behaving like a duck. Forum registration age does not show your maturity. Grow up. Why am I wasting my time with a duck?. Infact I need to grow up.let me tell you a saying as well " donkey's registrations age does not make him wise he remains donkey"

Last edited:
you guys are so kanjoos .. ek MFN ke liye 2 saal lagadi.. aaj donga kal doonga bol ke..:hitwall:

Jis tarah ki hamarai govt hai hum 20 saal bhi laga sakta thai. Yeh to shukar karo sirf 2 saal lagaaye hain. :D

many advantages can get if Pakistan declared MFN Status to India, Huge Pakistani Markets, Short Transit Trade rote to Afghistan and Central Asia, (the Bigger Indian Need)

No point unless Pak can gain access to Indian market, it should be 50/50 trade. Otherwise Pak will loss Afghan market to India.

Don't worry about us . If we can show a middle finger to the UN for the past 6 decades , we can find some way to do that to the WB too .

Don't worry about us . If we can show a middle finger to the UN for the past 6 decades , we can find some way to do that to the WB too .

Do you think we can't handle threats from bunch of tribals? This is the middle finger you get from Pakistan after we receive even 1% less from 80% of our share.

6ed908ae_wm-MiddleFingerFlame.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom