What's new

Pak Navy Should Reduce The # of Subs To Buy Type 054 Frigates

I think Pakistan should keep order of 8 Submarine as it is but still go for 6 Type 54 A Frigates. We need much bigger Navy even USA navy isn't satisfied with its size and we want to counter India which soon would have Navy based on 200 warships with just 8 F-22P Frigates than what we are basically doing is committing suicide. I hope soon Pakistan orders 6 Type 54 Frigates from China and also talk for Milgem Corvette from Turkey. @MastanKhan @Rashid Mahmood

I think Pakistan should keep order of 8 Submarine as it is but still go for 6 Type 54 A Frigates. We need much bigger Navy even USA navy isn't satisfied with its size and we want to counter India which soon would have Navy based on 200 warships with just 8 F-22P Frigates than what we are basically doing is committing suicide. I hope soon Pakistan orders 6 Type 54 Frigates from China and also talk for Milgem Corvette from Turkey. @MastanKhan @Rashid Mahmood

8 sub deal is final.
When India gets 200 warships, we will also get enough to fight them.

Quite a controversial comment about reducing the submarines in favor of Frigates
Well Presently I think Pakistan Navy and Pakistan Military have hit this nail properly with their planning

It is a 10 out of 10 Hit by Pakistani Navy/Military

The focus on Navy was long overdue , and we need the ships / subs as already decided by smart planners

We have to make up for 40 years of Neglect on Navy

The only thing missing would be Order for Istanbul Frigates or Italian Ships

The submarines we have are already good 15 year old

Quite a controversial comment about reducing the submarines in favor of Frigates
Well Presently I think Pakistan Navy and Pakistan Military have hit this nail properly with their planning

It is a 10 out of 10 Hit by Pakistani Navy/Military

The focus on Navy was long overdue , and we need the ships / subs as already decided by smart planners

We have to make up for 40 years of Neglect on Navy

The only thing missing would be Order for Istanbul Frigates or Italian Ships

The submarines we have are already good 20 year old
What italian ships ?

Well I still see the Navy goods to come from China / Turkey / Italy
In case the swift order does not comes thru then I would imagine we might have to looking into replacement from Italy

8-) 2 of these instead of swift would work these would be an ideal replacement for the swift ships we ordered from USA

Would make sense to get these build on the SPADA2000 deal from 90's

Bergamini%2BGP%2BFREMM.jpg

Would be a much better option vs the Swift Corvettes we got ordered before
The Swift ships are ok for support vessels near shore
C2et1xIUAAAS4c9.jpg

But if Swift Order is alive , I am ok with it these can be General patrol ships

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom