What's new

Pak - Israel threat!

Its not my Intention to mess up with religions. But what is it that unites all the Arab countries against Isreal. Its just one thing, because the Isrealies have a different faith.

If pakistan does not give their nuclear weapons to Anti-Isreal countries, there is no reason why Isreal should be a threat to Pakistan.

There is lot of Anti-Isreal sentiment among Indian muslims also, but why ? Its not justified. None of the muslim community is bothered when there is problem in Srilanka or anywhere. But when Isrealies attack palistinians, everybody is supportive of Palistine [I am not saying its wrong, buy why they are not able to look outside of the Arab world] .

It is because no other nation or state has comitted crimes against humanity as much Israel has. They occupied the Arab Land, they killed locals and violated every norm of developed word that didn't suit their Zionist agenda. In our holy books, we are told that Israel and Hind will never be your friends and Pakistan has learned with experience that they never are. Can you explain why 2 months old child, an infant who cannot identify his mother is an enemy and should be killed by Israeli soldiers? When Israeli soldiers do so, they do not kill the weak body, they kill the belief that they fear would stand against them and despite the fact Israel is million times stronger, you see Palestinians stand against them throwing stones. No one can beat a tank with a stone and the people who do so know that equally well, but they are not a Military standing against another Military, they are a belief system standing against other belief system and belief cannot be killed by assassinations and mass-murders. When we see Israel coming after Pakistan, they have the exact reason behind it.

Israel has been actively involved in destabilizing Pakistan every means possible. BLA has been funded, supported and cared by who? Who has been planning military attacks on Pakistani Soil? One likes it or not but Israel is a threat to Pakistan and Pakistan is a threat to Israel. I don't know what Israeli's are told about Pakistan but Muslims of Hind are told they will go after Israel one day and we will be part of Army of Isa Iban-e-Maryam (God be pleased with him) and this will happen when state of Israel would be at the height of its ecstasy and power. When no-nation in the world could challenge them, "Muslims of Hind"

I don's understand the jew-phobia of most muslim countries. Can you give me a list of companies owned by jews who fund Isreal.

If possible, plesae post a geniune link.

Should I start with the US based companies or UK based companies. Awaiitng your response.:coffee:

That's an interesting comment Mr. Ahmed, why would you think anything of the sort?

Iam sure we are in back of there minds and we have them in our watch list as well ! its called a back thought ...

Dude!! :cheesy: just look at the total number of views on this thread :woot:

2,659 and only in 3 pages

who are these people?? I'd like to know who comprises these numbers!! Watchout guys :undecided:

Iam sure we are in back of there minds and we have them in our watch list as well ! its called a back thought

"back thought"? interesting.

Israel is the size of a neighborhood in Karachi and has been supportive of Pakistan's struggle to be free of Islamist terror - all of it seems positive to me.

The thread itself started as bait for haters - some interesting ideas have come about.

I reckon we are more of a threat to Israel than they are to us.

first match atleast egypt and than think of israel lol. Anyway friend my advice to you and pakistan is that keep israel out of discussion. Any mischief from pak would make master america angry lol. You dont wanna wake america up trust me buddy lol cheers.

The last 2 times they tried we knew. and talking about Intelligence . See According to CIA, ISI is the smallest Intelligence agency with the lowest budget and they do more that all the above agencies.
The day there is no OIL in ME the very next day US will pull there support and then watch how things move.
Israel got all the tec from Uncle SAM they are not making any thing special most of there tec is reversed engg and sold to India.

Most likely that's why Israel is careful what they sell to China. They know in all likely hood it will be reverse engineered. Even with India they are taking a risk.

Most likely that's why Israel is careful what they sell to China. They know in all likely hood it will be reverse engineered. Even with India they are taking a risk.

Who cares what Israel to sell to Chinese anymore?
You ditched a state2state contract once.
You Jew Chinese once, we know you. :cheesy:

And we are going to Jew you back. :rofl:

Iam sure we are in back of there minds and we have them in our watch list as well ! its called a back thought ...

Friend keep watching. Thats all pakistan can do lol. you gotta stop israel from providing india lethel weapons. So much tiny israel got lethel weapons that it took out countries way too big from israel lol. Do something before india gets all phalcons and new barak missiles including more lethel weapons. Israel a threat to pakistan but in a way i think israel if wants can make pak up side down because of america. Its america and american aid keeping pakistan alive. So its like israel have remote controll and can do wonders if it wants lol cheers.

india believes in 'TOT'. No need to steal lol cheers.

we should be watchful about Israel but should not make it our enemy. we cannot afford to have several enemies in this world. on the other hand, israel would also not want to make Pakistan its enemy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom