What's new

Pak FM to visit Dhaka this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not have to worry about my future, bro. Doesn't matter who comes; be it awami league or BNP. But i'd prefer BNP to come to power. A Bangladeshi supporting Pakistan should be an act of treason,

By that definition so should being in a Pakistani defence forum.
I am a Bangladeshi nationalist, India can go to hell and so can Pakistan, couldn't care less what happens to them.

Looks like you do care since you are on a Pakistani defence forum yapping against Pakistan, not "nationalist" enough aye?:lol:. Your sorry @$$e$ are inflamed because we Pakistanis give no attention to you lot or your country, and you are continuously being isolated and subjugated to indian hegemony while on the other hand keep asking us for an apology, on top of that get pi$$ed off at us because we beat you in cricket. Bunch of cry babies.

Anyways, i'm off this useless attention seeking thread for good, not going to waste anymore time on attention seeking cry babies with a false sense of superiority and day dreaming.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

By that definition so should being in a Pakistani defence forum.

Looks like you do care since you are on a Pakistani defence forum yapping against Pakistan, not "nationalist" enough aye?:lol:. Your sorry @$$e$ are inflamed because we Pakistanis give no attention to you lot or your country, and you are continuously being isolated and subjugated to indian hegemony while on the other hand keep asking us for an apology, on top of that get pi$$ed off at us because we beat you in cricket. Bunch of cry babies.

Anyways, i'm off this useless attention seeking thread for good, not going to waste anymore time on attention seeking cry babies with a false sense of superiority and day dreaming.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

So a Bangladeshi nationalist cannot have a debate with a pakistani in a Pakistani board? what kind of a logic is that? I keep an open mind but it seems since our independence the people of my country are either pro pakistan or pro India. There is a lack of pro Bangladeshi in my country it seems.

I dont get about your cricket rambling, grow up; its just a friendly banter.

THREATENING BLOKES ONLINE IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS:lol:........relax kalu miah, its just an online discussion where people get heated up. He is passionate about his beliefs and you about yours.

Which part is difficult for you to understand???

Regarding Pakistan's economy even if it grow at a rate of 6% up to 2050 its GDP will be 4.75 trillion (ppp). Even though under current projection it will likely to grow at much slower rate.

I would like to remind you that by 2050 Pakistan will have population of 350 million and BD will have 220 million. So even if total gdp becomes little higher then Bangladesh ... in terms ofper capita GDP Bangladesh will remain ahead of Pakistan.

N I said Bd lagged behind Pakistan by 40-45 years that is in terms of development as no development took place from 1947-1990 but Pakistan grew most during that time.

Hope all of your question has been answered.

Your analysis were fine. But some tall claims in that post as far as the present goes.

But yes, Bangladesh can progress more into the future compared to Pakistan at current stage. But then, we have to understand that Pakistan have some serious problems which is hindering its economy. Their problems are even more unpredictable than Bangladesh's.

It can be said that if it were not for the lingering political instability, Bangladesh could have progressed far more.

Take UR babblering on P/C income and shove to it to Dada Babu's arse, will ya...you fukcing lying Mo-Fo? Your habits of cooking books could work in Pala, Hanumanic eras but not now as altered, lying figures could rightly be corrected by millions of M_Saints. After repeated arse kicks on economic arguments, your buddy-boy, Captain-Hanuman of Bharat-Mata started to froth on P/C income by thinking that he would burry us at this time along with Piajdani troops. But hey, Kulin-Brahmanic-oppresive Jamider's huge assets were still in East Bangle at around 1947, the blessing of it never trickled down to Jaban masses and started to get shift afterword. So, even the impact of having lesser $$ figures by Jabans (1947-71) were far more comforting for them than larger ones in jamider's hands.

Now I see, you have grown up with borrowed balls from ****-Brava doer, Zabanya to call me a liar

Looks like you are enriched enough to seek a position in La-Hasina's cabinet

Wow! Ladies & Gentlemen, we have some real but-hurt flowing through here! :lol:

All I did was to expose your lies. Seriously M-Saint, how old are you?

All local languages of Pakistan used the same Perso Arabic script. Whereas Bangla had its own script. Asking them to learn Urdu would be asking too much.
In India 60 percent population does not even know Hindi. If we impose Hindi on them it would definitely be disastrous. India faced such trouble in Tamil Nadu in the 60s.
That short-sighted man choose to decline because it wouldn't work; Because had there not been profound fault lines between Muslims and Non-Muslims millions would not have butchered each other in '47 and millions would not have immigrated to their countries of choice either ! The fact that they did and many died is testament to how communally charged the environment had become ! As an ethnic Kashmiri who has relatives on the other-side of the LOC I do have more than just a passing acquaintance with what happened to the 'Sole Muslim Majority' State in the Union of India...have you ? And even if one were to consider that it was a blunder to part company with India; you got your Independence in '71 why didn't you merge back in ? Surely your West Bengali Brethren would have accepted you with open arms and the Indian citizens at large would have been overjoyed to see a once parting brother return...so why didn't you ?

As for the under-representation and exploitation ! Yes...you were under-represented I believe the reasons for that were less malicious intent on our part and more an absence of any influx into Bengal ! One of the reasons why we parted company with India was because the Hindus had been smart enough to take up on the British offer and progress almost in every field whereas the Muslims by contrast, despite the lamentations of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, had failed to do so and it regressed even further after Urdu was replaced by English as the Official Language. Consequently when the Partition happened most of the businesses, the bureaucracy and academia was in the hands of the Hindus and when many of them left so was a vacuum created in our country; in West-Pakistan that vacuum was filled with the influx of the educated Mohajir Community who not only provided invaluable presence to fill that vacuum but reinvigorated the economy. Unfortunately East-Pakistan wasn't home to nearly enough Mohajir as we were hence the lack of representation over the years ! By some estimates the Mohajir comprised as much as 83% of all entrepreneurs in West Pakistan ! In an attempt to address this disparity Ayub Khan under his 5 year plan first introduced the quota system where 40% of all seats would be reserved for Bengalis in East Pakistan whereas 20% would be on merit and later in '67 this was revised to 60% reservation by also adding the 20% merit based seats to it as well ! Unfortunately it ran into a lot of trouble and didn't work as well as it should have but it managed to increase the representation of ethnic Bengalis in the army exponentially ! Bengalis who hadn't played a role in the British Indian Army since the 1857 revolt where the Bengal Regiment revolted the British started recruiting heavily the Punjabis and the Pukhtoons from amongst the Muslims ! So naturally it took time for the Bengalis to have any significant presence in the Armed Forces; according to the book Pakistan: failure of national integration by Rounaq Jahan as a result of these policies the once virtually none representation in the Army grew to 5% in case of Commission Officers, 8% for NCOs and 8& for JCOs ! In the Airforce it was much better at 17% for the COs, 14% for the Warrant Officers and 29% for Other Ranks whilst in the Navy it followed a nearly similar pattern as in the Airforce but with a little higher representation for Seamen at 30% but a much lower 5% at the Branch Officer level ! Certainly nothing to boast about but when nearly your entire army consisted of Pukhtoons and Punjabis Muslims who had decided to join the Pakistan Army once they were discharged from the British Indian Army it was bound to take time. The statistics for the Civil Servants are even worse for the reasons I mentioned before and all of the major industries were in West-Pakistan whereas East-Pakistan had to sent its jute to West-Pakistan's mills to be processed because every mill was in West-Bengal ! But even if one were to assume that West-Pakistani's were racists then tell me were the 4 PMs including Suhrawardy simply 'Poster Boys' ? Why didn't they address these issues when they were Bengalis and were elected from Bengal ? In the 7 years that they ruled out of an 11 year democratic rule....why didn't they do anything about any of this ? Could it be that they were working towards that just as all of them were but the combination of most Businessmen migrating to India, next to no natural resources in East-Pakistan, not a single industrial unit or a mill in East-Pakistan and no educated class immigrating to East-Pakistan to fill the vacuum created huge problems ?

As for the Urdu Language - He did that because it was our lingua-franca; it wasn't a language that the majority in West-Pakistan spoke - We spoke Punjabi and yet we accepted it ! So did the Baloch, the Sindhis, the Pukhtoons, the Kashmiris, the Hindkoans, the Baltis and numerous other ethnicities all over Pakistan....why did the Bengalis object when we didn't ? Why didn't you guys see the wisdom of the decision ? The Urdu language was not associated per se with any community but was spoken and understood by almost every community and consequently many, over the years, adopted it as their mother-tongue and came to be known as the Biharis, the Bijnauris or as we call them - the Urdu Speakers ! It was our Lingua-Franca - Our Common Tongue ! What else was supposed to be our 'National Language' - English...? And I quoted the Bengali because it was he who initiated the crack-down so its comical indeed !

About the role of india I don't agree with most people here like they (india) took chance and separated it rather I believe it was their pre 47 plan. Otherwise this farcical 2 states wouldn't take place where one country sitting in middle and another one is situated on its two wings. The geography with chicken neck is just a symbol that they didn't let their part completely detach. It's in fact possible because they had that degree of cunning leaders. It makes me shaken thinking how vulnerable we were from the beginning when Muslim people were busy in taking their stake in land, indian leaders were thinking what the future geography would be.....shame on Pakistani leaders.

It was you guys who cried to India to intervene. Remember Indira didn't act till the very last month of the war even when 10 millions refugees have become too heavy a burden for us. Please spare us of conspiracy theories.

Dear even if their economy and industries were destroyed, there people were educated. They had a large pool of scientists economists and other experts. Once a country becomes developed it can recover from any disasters because it knows what leads to becoming developed.
South Asian countries are developing countries. They have significant percentage of illiterate populations, social tensions (communal, ethnic, sectarian, ideological). Most countries are fighting some kind of insurgencies or the other.
Hence its going to to take a lot of time before we ( i mean India, Pakistan, Lanka, Bangladesh etc) become developed countries.
We should focus on education rather than stupid missiles. We are going to take a lot of time to learn. Western countries stopped fighting among themselves after WW2. But we will keep on fighting and hurting ourselves.
You didn't even get the gist of my post and just continue to keep yapping non stop. As i stated, Germany and Japan lost their manufacturing capabilities in WW2 due to allied air raids on their industrial centers and cities, they couldn't even produce a engine after WW2 and had to import machinery from the US.

You're here blaming Pakistan for your failure to establish your country's stability and progress after 40+ years when there were nations in history who were in a worse situation than bangladesh, you just need a scapegoat to remove your self guilt.

Don't worry about Pakistan, worry about your own country because after all we Pakistanis are useless according to your likes, not that we feel it necessary to offer you or take interest in your nation for it has nothing for us to gain or lose.

Captain Planet is not a BAL activist, false flagger Indian etc. Please don't be harsh on him. Sometimes he becomes emotional when some Pakistanis make insulting remarks on Bangladesh. I'm almost sure his posts on this thread are a reaction to some Pakistani member's posts on some other thread.

I am a Bangladeshi nationalist, India can go to hell and so can Pakistan, couldn't care less what happens to them.

I am Pakistani nationalist and for me go to hell bangladesh this tinny **** on earth which we cant see on world map has 0.00% impotent for us .aether go underwater or destroyed y mass population which is living on that tinny shitt bangladesh . next time think before you open your mouth you racist bangali .

I am Pakistani nationalist and for me go to hell bangladesh this tinny **** on earth which we cant see on world map has 0.00% impotent for us .aether go underwater or destroyed y mass population which is living on that tinny shitt bangladesh . next time think before you open your mouth you racist bangali .

feeling is mutual :toast_sign:

Captain Planet is not a BAL supporter, false flagger Indian etc. Please don't be harsh on him. Sometimes he becomes emotional when some Pakistanis make insulting remarks on Bangladesh. I'm almost sure his posts on this thread are a reaction to some Pakistani member's posts on some other thread.

as we care what he is? lolz what he say he will ot reply nothing is hol in BD for us .it will be tit for tat . he is over reacting and we are enjoying his jokes :lol:

Captain Planet is not a BAL supporter, false flagger Indian etc. Please don't be harsh on him. Sometimes he becomes emotional when some Pakistanis make insulting remarks on Bangladesh. I'm almost sure his posts on this thread are a reaction to some Pakistani member's posts on some other thread.

I don't think captain planet is a false flagger, he and Azidane just don't like Pakistan. which is understandable. To be honest, I have never supported any insulting remarks on Bangladesh by any Pakistani member. Similarly, I don't like either when some Bangladeshies try to make fun of my country's present suffering. In case of capt. planet vs. some Pakistanies, most of the time, I have found capt. planet is the one who first start comparing and bashing Pakistan and in return some Pakistanies behave the same way which I must say is not a proper way of discussion. Well,my observation can be wrong as I rarely visit BN defence related threads except if that thread has some link with Pakistan like this one.

What has happened in 71 is pretty much irrelevant right now. Bangladesh should have diplomatic relations with both India and Pakistan and should have a good strategy so we can prosper as a nation. History is for historians, not politician.Being so emotionally attached to historical events and implementing policies accordingly normally work on some countries advantage, which the current regime is blatantly doing.

All local languages of Pakistan used the same Perso Arabic script. Whereas Bangla had its own script. Asking them to learn Urdu would be asking too much.
In India 60 percent population does not even know Hindi. If we impose Hindi on them it would definitely be disastrous. India faced such trouble in Tamil Nadu in the 60s.

Nearly all languages of Easter-Europe use 'Latin' as their script but that doesn't for a second imply that German and French are interchangeable or fairly easy for natives of one to learn the other's language ! Similarly whatever similarities exited between most regional languages of Pakistan and Urdu ended, by and large, with a similar script (Nataliq) otherwise Punjabi and Barahvi are as similar as Spanish and Belgian are, if not even less.

Secondly and much more importantly, it was our 'Lingua Franca' - Our Common Tongue ! All of us understood it; the Bengalis, the Punjabis, the Sindhis, the Pukhtoons etc ! And Urdu by its nature being an ever evolving language which in turn was an amalgamation of different languages wasn't associated with any 'Ethnicity' unlike any of the other Pakistani languages !

Thirdly, every country needs 'a State Language' if for nothing else then to at least bring some kind of uniformity in administrative work; we could have chosen Persian, English or even Bengali herself but Urdu was the most logical choice because of it being 'Our Common Tongue' and 'Yet belonging to no particular ethic group' ! If we in West-Pakistan could adopt it then so should have the East-Pakistanis and so it is my firm belief that the 'Language Movement' was little more than a political ploy of people with a vested interest for there was nothing unfair about choosing Urdu over Bengali - a language that no one in the West even understood let alone read and write and a language that was associated with a particular ethnicity - as our State Language !

Fourthly, I think Jinnah made a huge mistake in letting 'East-Pakistan' be a part of 'Pakistan' to begin with when such a Union was infeasible from many angles !

Fourthly, I think Jinnah made a huge mistake in letting 'East-Pakistan' be a part of 'Pakistan' to begin with when such a Union was infeasible from many angles !

@ Why you are blaming this old dead man. He tried his best but failed. Who thought that India would annex all the Princely States including Kashmir and Hydrabad one by one.

@ You are talking about West Pakistani politicians, my foot !!! In those days most of them were doing Unionist politics both in Punjab and Sind. Even in NWFP,Congress was very strong under Khan Addul Gaffer Khan. This man till his dead remained in India and was doing Indian Congress and his great son Khan Abdul Qayyum Khan in Pakistan was doing NAP (pro-USSR). Most of these people were involved for the movement of "Phuktunistan ". Have you not heard the great saying, "What Bengal thinks today, India thinks tomorrow".

@ I am a blind supporter of "Two Nation Theory" for this sub-continent. This theory was invented and propagated by Jinnah. He in turn got inspiration from the famous theory of President Wilson, " One Nation One State ". Infact during the Ist World War most of the 3rd World Countries were under the dominion of Colonial powers. Once the Allied Powers were in danger, President Wilsom appealed to the members of the Third World Countries to help the allied powers and after the war all these Nations would be given independence under the "Principle of One Nation One State". The "Two Nation Theory" was well accepted in this eastern sector by heart by all the people. Can you think 97% of Muslim voters voted for that in these area ??? That election was a complete free and fair. My father used to tell me that during that election (1946) there were many conspiracies were made by the Hindu Daroga(Police Super), Hindu Headmaster, Hindu Principals and the Hindu Presiding Officers. They used to openly campaign for Congress. During the election day, inside the polling room, there were two boxes were kept. In one small it was written, "Only For Muslims" and another big box, it was written, " For all the Hindus and Muslims and Others".

@ So, I was talking that Jinnah did not made any mistake about Eastern Wing. Had he made during that time, our faith could had been like Hydrabad or like Kashmir. Moreso Jinnah was not a regional leader, he was the leader of all the muslims of this sub-continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom