What's new

Pak Failed to Learn From China

Absolutely correct. We have a huge amount to learn from China and they can serve as a wonderful example for us. I am very happy to see Pakistan continuing its collaboration with China in all spheres and deepening the relationship. I think this will be one of the defining alliances of the 21st century...

The fact of the matter is that we just dont want to learn from anyone ...... we keep repeating the same mistakes

^^ You can see it that way, or you can consider that Pakistan is a little over 60 years old. The US gained independence from the British in 1776 and 85 years after this event they were engaged in a bloody, four year long civil war. They then emerged from this and built their society, going from strength to strength.

We are a very young nation and already have a lot to show for our 60 years. With time, come all things. The direction we are heading in, in terms of the basic variables like education, population growth rate, energy/capita, GDP, per capita income, military strength, growth in hi-tech industries like software etc. is generally correct. We now need to speed up the process and in that we can all play a role, however small.

The biggest difference between us and the Chinese may not be the leadership, but the drive in the people and the undying loyalty to the soil and the nation.

Let's stop wasting our energies in cribbing and criticizing and instead go fix one small thing... just changing out your tungsten light bulbs with CFLs is a huge thing to do. And if you can get your neighbours and family members to do the same, you are literally saving the nation several KWhs of energy! I am sure if all the people on this forum did the same, it would be several MWs. And that's just one, really trivial, tiny little thing...

Chin up. Pakistan Zindabad!

its not Pakistan we Indian should also learn

[Mod edit: please don't start with anti-pakistan posts here and make this a pakistan vs. india thread]

well asia should learn from EU how to get stength even small country even europe has better defence and good economy

I am a Chinese, and Pakistan is China's good brother. Pakistan to go its own way.

I wish we had a leader like Mao who could give us a revolutionary vision for next 50 years. The Chinese gaveup intrafaction fighting, exiled the trouble making government to Taiwan and now collectively focus on industry and business as means of growth and prosperity. China can afford to standup because it is self sustainable. It grown its own and eats its own.

Back
Top Bottom