What's new

‘Pak disqualified PM, Why no inquiry on Indians named in Panama papers?’

WHO are they ? and what benefit THEY would get by disqualifying him please elaborate.

1) They means the Deep state.
2) Benefit :- Prop up their man who would do their bidding in future and remove the one who seems to be a threat to them.
3) There was no trial.

2) Benefit :- Prop up their man who would do their bidding in future.
3) There was no trial.

I am the deep state.
Now go discuss why Pakistan has the courage to go against corruption but India CANNOT

If they didn't have found out about his job in UAE he would still be PM as further investigations on panama papers is ordered.
I am pointing out the lack of any investigation of Indians named in Panama leaks. I am not really concerned about why he was disqualified.

2) Benefit :- Prop up their man who would do their bidding in future.
3) There was no trial.
1. who is deep state?
2. how they will pop up own man? and what is their bidding?
3. there was very much a trial and an interim verdict. then to have more transparent further investigations an investigation team was formed on the suggestion of nawaz sharif and his groups which was celebrated by NS people by distributing sweets and eating a lot
the jit was threatened and warned by noonis and tried to be bribed but all in vain.

This man was also from the deep state.

You are just being disrespectful now. Probably will be banned soon enough.
Sir you are the one who is veering off topic. And frankly i dont know who the person is. I just built upon the narrative brought up by you.

Why I assume this is being against current government because we had the usual suspects condemning modi after the verdict blaming him for saving corrupt people.

Why do you think Modi is beyond criticism???? It is govt duty to probe in to such cases.....And If every success of govt is attributed to Modi, why not criticisms too???

Some how it is only Modi.... .Be it his supporters be it his opposition...... There are other ministers and bureaucrats who also works doesnt get their share (both positive and negative)

Sir you are the one who is veering off topic. And frankly i dont know who the person is. I just built upon the narrative brought up by you.

If you don't know your enemy its not my fault.

The topic is clear as any crystal up in the Himalayas.

1. who is deep state?
2. how they will pop up own man? and what is their bidding?
3. there was very much a trial and an interim verdict. then to have more transparent further investigations an investigation team was formed on the suggestion of nawaz sharif and his groups which was celebrated by NS people by distributing sweets and eating a lot
the jit was threatened and warned by noonis and tried to be bribed but all in vain.
Maam deep state is the one who wants to do a coup ..but cant.. unfortunately due to kerry lugar restrictions.. So they thought of an ingenious way to bring in judiciary in the whole mix...

Remember Justice khosa himself called upon Imran khan to take the matter in supreme court. This case was earlier rejected by registrar of same supreme court.

Last edited:
Maam deep state is the one who wants to do a coup ..but cant.. unfortunately due to kerry lugar restrictions.. So they thought of an ingenious way to bring in judiciary in the whole mix...

That is stupidest notion and misconceptional propaganda since only the head of the government who was found involved in corruption is dismissed whereas the same corrupt head is entitled to name new prime minister which in this case is again from the same family mr shahbaz sharif..

The government of Nawaz Sharif is very much intact and will complete the term. A puppet pm who's strings are in hands of NS is not at all of any use to the 'deep state' .

The N league are doing this propaganda for own political benefits but Indians are doing it out of your narrow mindedness viz a viz any positive development in Pakistan besides your hate for Pakistani army.

For your information when Zardari was ruling PML-N tried their best to bring a coup on him through different quarters and pressuring army to get involved but it was ARMY That had fixed everyone and let demoracy flourish.

Remember Justice khosa himself called upon Imran khan to take the matter in supreme court. This case was earlier rejected by registrar of same supreme court.

The propaganda had already been debunked please go and read in details.

ANYWAY so can we come back to the topic which is why India is not probing those Indians who's names surfaced for apparent corruption in PANAMA papers.

If you put the picture of a respected hero as DP but your narrative is not of my liking does it mean I should insult that respected personality shown in your DP.

That was bellow the belt before calling names you should have searched or asked him who is the person in his DP. It is probably not the the user

Why do you think Modi is beyond criticism???? It is govt duty to probe in to such cases.....And If every success of govt is attributed to Modi, why not criticisms too???

Some how it is only Modi.... .Be it his supporters be it his opposition...... There are other ministers and bureaucrats who also works doesnt get their share (both positive and negative)

Modi is not beyond criticism, his lack of action against corrupt politicians has disappointed many including me. I guess they got busy in consolidating power all over India than address this issue.

Although I do agree that I got a bit carried away in this thread. Shouldn't always engage in a confrontational manner.
@The_Showstopper :kiss3:

That is stupidest notion and misconceptional propaganda since only the head of the government who was found involved in corruption is dismissed whereas the same corrupt head is entitled to name new prime minister which in this case is again from the same family mr shahbaz sharif..

The government of Nawaz Sharif is very much intact and will complete the term. A puppet pm who's strings are in hands of NS is not at all of any use to the 'deep state' .

The N league are doing this propaganda for own political benefits but Indians are doing it out of your narrow mindedness viz a viz any positive development in Pakistan besides your hate for Pakistani army.

For your information when Zardari was ruling PML-N tried their best to bring a coup on him through different quarters and pressuring army to get involved but it was ARMY That had fixed everyone and let demoracy flourish.

The propaganda had already been debunked please go and read in details.

ANYWAY so can we come back to the topic which is why India is not probing those Indians who's names surfaced for apparent corruption in PANAMA papers.

If you put the picture of a respected hero as DP but your narrative is not of my liking does it mean I should insult that respected personality shown in your DP.

That was bellow the belt before calling names you should have searched or asked him who is the person in his DP. It is probably not the the user

Loll!! deep state acts in multiple ways. Right now they did something that looks good to you

Loll!! deep state acts in multiple ways. Right now they did something that looks good to you
even if it does not look good the main point of little bit enthusiasm is that a process has start to make powerful accountable.

Back
Top Bottom