What's new

Pak boat with six crew members caught off Gujarat coast

StormShadow

Reaction score
A Pakistani boat with six crew members on board was today captured by the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) off Jhakau coast here in Gujarat for straying into Indian waters.
"Six Pakistani men on board a vessel, Al-Hasan, were caught off Jhakau coast this morning after they entered the Indian waters illegally," an ICG official said.

They were apprehended during routine sea patrolling by the Okha-based ICG unit.

"They will be handed over to the police in Okha and afterwards taken to the Joint Interrogation Centre (at Bhuj) where they will be quizzed by various state and central intelligence agencies," he said.

Pak boat with six crew members caught off Gujarat coast - Hindustan Times

Hope India show maturity on this incident the way Pakistan army showed in the recent chopper intrusion!

Needs to be a investigation on this matter and if they have arms etc they should be charged and put in jail

This does not seem like fisherman to me if they were it would say so with all due respect

For the insane ones..
Oh no.. they are the cousins of Kassab I am sure, some sort of ancestry may be found.. weapons may be planted.. and another drama may be played out for the consumption of those with ego's like yours.

For the saner ones..
Hopefully procedure's will be followed, boats do drift over there in case of engine failure. and as a gesture.. they may be released back.

For the insane ones..
Oh no.. they are the cousins of Kassab I am sure, some sort of ancestry may be found.. weapons may be planted.. and another drama may be played out for the consumption of those with ego's like yours.

For the saner ones..
Hopefully procedure's will be followed, boats do drift over there in case of engine failure. and as a gesture.. they may be released back.

At this point we do not know but it seems they are not fisherman for sure. Last time 10 Pakistani's stole a boat of the coast of Gujarat killing the owner and headed to Mumbai killing 166 innocent men, women and children so im sorry but on a Indian point of view our lives come first :tup:

At this point we do not know but it seems they are not fisherman for sure. Last time 10 Pakistani's stole a boat of the coast of Gujarat killing the owner and headed to Mumbai killing 166 innocent men, women and children so im sorry but on a Indian point of view our lives come first :tup:

As I have stated earlier.. counselling is needed for the Indians affected by the horrors of Mumbai.

U guy need to see some good shrinks.

As I have stated earlier.. counselling is needed for the Indians affected by the horrors of Mumbai.

You can keep your counselling we just want justice and the culprits to be charged perhaps to much to ask I grant you

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

U guy need to see some good shrinks.

Why we need shrinks? we just trying to protect our civilians from Pakistani based terrorists if that makes me a nutter so be it

scan them all,if found suspected then take them out otherwise free them immediately.

where they will be quizzed by various state and central intelligence agencies

They are no fisherman thats for sure

You must be having Aladdin's lamp, right? How come you be sure of something that you don't know? Isn't that exactly you said "we do not know but it seems they are not fisherman for sure"?

Pakistani forces regularly capture Indian fishermen in Pakistani water and so does the Indian forces in Indian water, nothing new in it. I don't have any clue why are you relating these poor fishermen to another Mumbai like incident.. I hope you know the history of such incidents, do you?

This is what happened a few weeks ago====
Forty-eight Indian fishermen arrested | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom