What's new

Pak Army seeking to topple govt: reports

& can I ask you who had appointed General Musharraf as Chief of Army Staff and what he did with him in 1999?

LOL, choti tind didn't have a say in the matter back then. Learn your history before pulling out half baked theories. That is a common misconception... FYI

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Another post by Indians dreaming of a coup in Pakistan. Why don't you clear your own problems and we will clear ours. Many thanks...

the hard facts is that the govt is corrupt, inept, in disarry, holders of fake degrees, self-serving - the floods have proved that the govt (fed or provincial) do not care abt the plight of the poor people - they had better watch their six, because the people have only so much patience!!!

the junior and mid-level officers and the jawans are directly involved in relief ops - the reports going up to the high command are not painting a 'pretty' picture of the govt in their eyes!

More harder fact is that even the Army rule has not been able to serve the people of Pakistan well other than fomenting nationalist jingoism.
In fact, image of Army improves only when there is a democratically elected govt and followed by their misgovernance.

[/QUOTE]Another post by Indians dreaming of a coup in Pakistan. Why don't you clear your own problems and we will clear ours. Many thanks...[/QUOTE]

You are mistaken, buddy. Military coup in Pak is no way going to give India any advantage.Indian never want to see such arrangement in Pakistan because of their adventurism towards India. It is of greater concern to India.

My high ranking top source in the Army is adament that army doesn't want to topple the Government unless Govt. keeps shooting themselves in the foot by repeatidly mocking and not implementing the SC judgements . Let there be no doubt if SC invokes article 190 of the constitution , my high ranking source said ' we will not hesitate to take any extreme measure because there will be a constitutional cover' .BTW my high ranking source is a distant relative of mine and recently promoted Brig .

Kiyani is a very apolitical figure, toppling govts is something out of his agenda, that is one of the reasons why he was given that extension recently. Mark my words, army has NO such plan in mind........

When the people want a dictator, all is lost.

I call it Change, the only things we get through elections are incumbent, uneducated, corrupt lowlifes who are yet to do a pinch of good for this poor country.

I call it Change, the only things we get through elections are incumbent, uneducated, corrupt lowlifes who are yet to do a pinch of good for this poor country.
Have you noticed that all dictators ride in as the knight in shining armor, and leave as the crucified villain? People call for the army now, but when the army comes, then people will call them dictators and demand 'democracy'.

Change will come three ways: election in '13, impeachment, or violence. One of those things do not belong here. Can you find which one?

the truth is this gov is going down one way or an other and peshawar is boiling and if what i heard is true a bloody revolution is not far away

Navy should try coup this time. Inshallah by next decade, PAF should also have a shot at dictatorship.

Politics is no place for an organization that was designed to facilitate destruction of critical opposition. Fighting fair elections at the grass roots level should be the only way to present a case for ruling the country. Not because of how many guns and tanks you have, or how many Indians you have killed in the past. We need to move forward and leave our national social obsession with the military, it is unhealthy. Jinnah didn't sacrifice everything he had including his health to carve a nation whose sole purpose is to pander to maulvis and fight with the rest of the civilized world, nor to eat boot kicks from the uniform.

Last edited:
the hard facts is that the govt is corrupt, inept, in disarry, holders of fake degrees, self-serving - the floods have proved that the govt (fed or provincial) do not care abt the plight of the poor people - they had better watch their six, because the people have only so much patience!!!

the junior and mid-level officers and the jawans are directly involved in relief ops - the reports going up to the high command are not painting a 'pretty' picture of the govt in their eyes!
Then just imagine what the voters are like... The voters gave their written consent for this misery, this corruption and this incompetence. We are all duty bound to accept it, no matter what. It is the only way we will learn how to not make any more disastrous voting mistakes.

If we all vote "Destroy Pakistan" then Pakistan is going to be destroyed. It all depends upon what we implement.

The Indian Orange media have woken up late or in other words showing its orange side by reporting it by rewriting it from a write up which was posted almost a week back wherein the western media quoted Najam Sethi talking about govt change.

BTW many people say that US wants to remove Zardari and what Najam is saying he has been conveyed by Americans to say so. Now how much this is truth i dont know

Anyway Kiyani is not at all interested in throwing this govt. Let it complete its time we know its incompetent but we can not harm the good reputation of Army and its work in the recent floods by throwing idiots at this moment.

As patriot said many people are having burps due to praise army got from all corners during recent floods .

Its not the question of Democracy rule or Army rule ... Kayani or Musharraf..

ROOT problem is few families and they are from Elite rich class..

Pakistan cannot progress. The country would go from bad to worse economically due to feudal system.

Zardari family,Nawaz shareef Family ,Bhutto Family, Chowdery Family , Baloch Sardar family.. are 2% Leader from last 60 years

Miss janaa, THEY are controlling Pakistani 98% Awam...

Write some thing about them if u r true Patriotic Journalist + saved from bias.

The Indian Orange media have woken up late or in other words showing its orange side by reporting it by rewriting it from a write up which was posted almost a week back wherein the western media quoted Najam Sethi talking about govt change.

BTW many people say that US wants to remove Zardari and what Najam is saying he has been conveyed by Americans to say so. Now how much this is truth i dont know

Anyway Kiyani is not at all interested in throwing this govt. Let it complete its time we know its incompetent but we can not harm the good reputation of Army and its work in the recent floods by throwing idiots at this moment.

As patriot said many people are having burps due to praise army got from all corners during recent floods .

I don't think military coup will take place as US aid will be stopped. But jana ji y r u blaming Indian Orange (still don't know what it means) media.

Another coup deffo not comin...Its not 1999 and kiyani is not musharraf! That said however, one cannot rule out removal of President with the help of judiciary of course!

Back
Top Bottom