What's new

PAK ARMY & ISSB

Wrath

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Can anyone tell that can we get away with asthma in ISSB ?? . IS there any chance if rejection even if you prove your mettle ?? . I am going to go for ISSB next year so help me ....

First of all you will have physical test during your initials,in which you will have to run 1.6-2km in 8 minutes if you have asthma can you run that much ? secondly you will have first medical during your initials in which they will check everything,after you clear all that you will have ISSB, in ISSB you will have to do 9 obstacles in 2 minutes if you have asthma can you do that in given time and if they catch you with breathing problems they will unfit you,if you get recommended in ISSB InshALLah you will have final medical in which they will in detail check you and there are 100% Chances that they will find out.
Bro you should get treatment if there is any for asthma,otherwise even if you get selected which is not possible( due to this problem) you will become a burden on the army and if they find out later on they will kick you out of the military or even during PMA which is a big insult,In PMA you will have to do 100s of kms of treks and running in given time a person with asthma will not stand a chance. I am not saying that you should not apply,I am just saying you have time check for solutions. BTW during Initials and ISSB they will check your stuff and bag and if they find out your asthma inhaler they will automatically reject you.
No need to get disheartened, consult a doctor !
Good luck !

Can anyone tell that can we get away with asthma in ISSB ?? . IS there any chance if rejection even if you prove your mettle ?? . I am going to go for ISSB next year so help me ....
Your motivation is high,we need more youth like you, consult a doctor, find solution and Apply !

First of all you will have physical test during your initials,in which you will have to run 1.6-2km in 8 minutes if you have asthma can you run that much ? secondly you will have first medical during your initials in which they will check everything,after you clear all that you will have ISSB, in ISSB you will have to do 9 obstacles in 2 minutes if you have asthma can you do that in given time and if they catch you with breathing problems they will unfit you,if you get recommended in ISSB InshALLah you will have final medical in which they will in detail check you and there are 100% Chances that they will find out.
Bro you should get treatment if there is any for asthma,otherwise even if you get selected which is not possible( due to this problem) you will become a burden on the army and if they find out later on they will kick you out of the military or even during PMA which is a big insult,In PMA you will have to do 100s of kms of treks and running in given time a person with asthma will not stand a chance. I am not saying that you should not apply,I am just saying you have time check for solutions. BTW during Initials and ISSB they will check your stuff and bag and if they find out your asthma inhaler they will automatically reject you.
No need to get disheartened, consult a doctor !
Good luck !
Thanks bro for info . really appreciate it . really looking forward to it .

Do running and jogging whenever you get time,increase your stamina. Try to run 2 km in 7-8 minutes
Yes. Inshallah I will . I am gonna try my best , rest is up to Allah . but will they really kick me out of Army after PMA when I become an officer like a Lieutenant ?? .

Yes. Inshallah I will . I am gonna try my best , rest is up to Allah . but will they really kick me out of Army after PMA when I become an officer like a Lieutenant ?? .
If you are in PMA and during training you are having breathing problems after tough exercises/activities/sports/marches you will be medically examined and if they find out you have asthma you will be withdrawn from academy and the officer who was the medical officer during your medical test will also get warning and might get into big trouble.

You will spend 2 years there under tough conditions,they will easily find out even if you clear Initials/ISSB somehow .
You cannot hide anything from the army.

It will be good for you if you don't hide your medical problems,what if in PMA after running 5-10km you can't breathe and you get unconscious and Allah na kare things get worse, or you complete training somehow which is not possible with asthma and in high altitude areas you can't breathe properly. Army mein ghus jana he sab kuch nahi hai, It's a saying among soldiers and officers kae " Army mein ghusna to bht asaan hai lekin nikalna bht muskil."

Okay let's see what happens
If you are in PMA and during training you are having breathing problems after tough exercises/activities/sports/marches you will be medically examined and if they find out you have asthma you will be withdrawn from academy and the officer who was the medical officer during your medical test will also get warning and might get into big trouble.

You will spend 2 years there under tough conditions,they will easily find out even if you clear Initials/ISSB somehow .

It will be good for you if you don't hide your medical problems,what if in PMA after running 5-10km you can't breathe and you get unconscious and Allah na kare things get worse, or you complete training somehow which is not possible with asthma and in high altitude areas you can't breathe properly. Army mein ghus jana he sab kuch nahi hai, It's a saying among soldiers and officers kae " Army mein ghusna to bht asaan hai lekin nikalna bht muskil."
Thanks for guidance

But sir there is a huge concentration of Asthma patients in US army and other armies ?? . why restriction in Pak Army .

But sir there is a huge concentration of Asthma patients in US army and other armies ?? . why restriction in Pak Army .
I have no info about that, that is the main different between Pak and american youth,
here Teenagers are so motivated/patriotic, thousands apply while there are only 400-600 seats available( I applied from Karachi on the first day of registration and my serial number was 10 thousand after which registration continued for 2-3 weeks god knows how many applied) , in the US not much apply and they need manpower because of there foreign campaigns because of which they might have lowered there criteria which is not right as it lowers the quality of the army, Pak army only select the best as it has a lot of choices.
I have red green color blindness, in US army you can join any branch except the special forces in Pak army we get permanent rejection during medical and can't join any branch if we are colorblind, these small things can make a big difference during combat and war!

I have no info about that, that is the main different between Pak and american youth,
here Teenagers are so motivated/patriotic, thousands apply while there are only 400-600 seats available( I applied from Karachi on the first day of registration and my serial number was 10 thousand after which registration continued for 2-3 weeks god knows how many applied) , in the US not much apply and they need manpower because of there foreign campaigns because of which they might have lowered there criteria which is not right as it lowers the quality of the army, Pak army only select the best as it has a lot of choices.
I have red green color blindness, in US army you can join any branch except the special forces in Pak army we get permanent rejection during medical and can't join any branch if we are colorblind another reason why Pak army is the best fighting machine of Asia.
Thanks . okay i see . let's leave it to ALLAH

Back
Top Bottom