What's new

Pak Army isn't capable of fighting and Bajwa's Kashmir deal with India

All I am saying is that perhaps Bajwa tried to explain the reality that Pakistan is in no position to go to war against India, especially on account of Kashmir, as such an offensive war would immediately result in imposition of global sanctions on Pakistan including on supply of arms and weapons to Pakistan after which our Jets will eventually be grounded after running out of armaments and spares amongst other West centric equipment.
When your god is $ and your religion is whiskey and your goals is any western country (Belgium). You become 100% cowards. Even your woman bends you over and gives you one. That's bajwa complete gandoo

We don't need special forces soldiers from other nations. We have enough hard-men in Pakistan to be able to defeat the indians. The West will not help us but the Chinese will and they are the new global superpower ........:azn:
Oh i agree. Point was...Ukraine is not fighting Russia alone. Read the post I was answering to understand my reply bro

:lol: :lol:.........are you sure you okay?..........do you EVEN think the indian military is in the same league as russia?????..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..........have you even had the aptitude to consider that the Chinese who can now manufacture advanced weapons systems to a high standard, would supply Pakistan with enough high tech weapons in order to defeat the indians? ..............:azn:
So your plan is to rely on China and Chinese weapons to fight the Indians? Wow......you should explain that brilliant plan to PakMil as they evidently have no idea and could not have taken into account your brilliant strategy; and while you are at it, please also let me know how many weapons China transferred to Russia and also ask the Chinese how much help they will provide to Pakistan if Pakistan decides to go to war against India! Also, please prepare Iran and Afghanistan to be ready to host tens of millions of displaced Pakistanis when Pakistani cities are pounded by India and when the fragile infrastructure (roads, power, water, hospitals) etc., are hit and destroyed.

And finally, once you have done all the above, please let IMF know that we will be needing tens of Billions of USD in assistance to sustain the war!!

When your god is $ and your religion is whiskey and your goals is any western country (Belgium). You become 100% cowards. Even your woman bends you over and gives you one. That's bajwa complete gandoo
Even if the above is true, it does not mean that Pakistan can go to war with India or retake Occupied Kashmir by force. The sooner our public realizes the fact, the better.

So your plan is to rely on China and Chinese weapons to fight the Indians? Wow......you should explain that brilliant plan to PakMil as they evidently have no idea and could not have taken into account your brilliant strategy; and while you are at it, please also let me know how many weapons China transferred to Russia and also ask the Chinese how much help they will provide to Pakistan if Pakistan decides to go to war against India! Also, please prepare Iran and Afghanistan to be ready to host tens of millions of displaced Pakistanis when Pakistani cities are pounded by India and when the fragile infrastructure (roads, power, water, hospitals) etc., are hit and destroyed.

And finally, once you have done all the above, please let IMF know that we will be needing tens of Billions of USD in assistance to sustain the war!!

Even if the above is true, it does not mean that Pakistan can go to war with India or retake Occupied Kashmir by force. The sooner our public realizes the fact, the better.
“Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a necessary end,
Will come when it will come.”

Thankfully you and PakMil Generals were not there at the battle of Badr nor at the conquest of Constantinople nor at the battles of Agincourt or Lacolle Mills. Have you ever came across the story of the Capture of Belgrade by Fritz Klingenberg? or the Boudican Revolt?

Of course if all day you only abduct and strip people, record videos, do political engineering, inaugurate pizza shops and do property transfers, you loose the will and courage to fight. Bloody cowards!

Last edited:
All I am saying is that perhaps Bajwa tried to explain the reality that Pakistan is in no position to go to war against India, especially on account of Kashmir, as such an offensive war would immediately result in imposition of global sanctions on Pakistan including on supply of arms and weapons to Pakistan after which our Jets will eventually be grounded after running out of armaments and spares amongst other West centric equipment.

..... Its possible that many journalists on various occasions could not get what Bajwa was trying to communicate ...... but then he starts planning about Modi's visit to Pakistan just by an innocent mistake, while keeping Foreign Office in dark.

..... and he tell Americans, out of goodness of his heart that his plan to trade with India & Modi's visit was thwarted by Foreign Office & SMQ. While Indian media repeatedly calls Bajwa a statesmen in 2022.

May be this is some new type of Patriotisms that I not familiar with :pakistan: .

Last edited:

Pakistani military generals are more concerned about weakening Pakistan, buying property in the west, dha, worshipping the not-so-sharifs and bhuttos/zardaris. If we go to war with the indians and they flee to the west, we would have real patriots take charge and do to the indians 10× worst than what the ukrainians are doing to the russians. It would serve Chinese interests too. Test out the strength of advanced Chinese wweapons in a real war and weaken india so much that the Chinese are a massive global superpower without any regional impediment. IF what I say is untrue then let the indians invade/attack Pakistan and we will find out.......... :azn:

PS Your post assumes Pakistan even without Chinese help, has 0 weapons and 0 missiles to fire back at india.........did the IMF supply the taliban with funds to fight NATO? .......are you sure you are okay?.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Not Ukraine but NATO.
Let's see Ukraine fight without western satellite Intel. Nato special forces. And the continual and endless supply of weapons.

Now pakistan will have sanctions both military and economic during any war with against anyone
Bruh you think China will not do the same for us as US did for Ukraine Lmao. Plus we have nukes so stop the shitty fear mongering that India can come to our house and kill us all. No one is sanctioning Pakistan over a defensive war.

And we are supposed to retake Kashmir with a defensive war?
Kashmir needs to be delayed until we are fully capable with traitors and foreign moles purged

These Napak Generals are doing everything except from their job.
Asim Whisky is an illegal Army Thief who should of retired 3 days
before Mota Nawaja gang made him the head Thief.

If India does attack Pakistan then Asim Whisky will be shaking
and sweating like Bajwa did in Feb 2019. They only want to fight
unarmed children who post on Face book and Twitter, they killed
a special child like Zillay Shah. What a horrible Army Pakistan has.

This is my Eid gift for Napak Generals.
1682157448088.jpeg

The day Pakistan cannot go to war with india, is the day india invades Pakistan. That is the ultimate dream and desire of rss, bjp and indian government. If you do not understand this, it means there is something wrong with your IQ and CATs score.

looks like people of pak will have to do the fighting that pak army cant do. i rather call in taliban to do fighting, cos pak army is busy being sales people and that is selling things off.

No doubt that these disgusting GHQ hyenas' are NOT capable of fighting India -- they are ONLY CAPABLE of killing Pakistani Awam and looting their wealth and illegally occupying and stealing their Lands. These Begharats squander billions and billions of Pakistan Awam's money to buy their useless weapons on commission, and for building their DHA schemes, smuggling of drugs, goods and oil from Iran and Afghanistan, etc.

It is time for Pakistani nation to pick up weapons against these Begharats and free this country from their Illegal Occupation and destruction.

looks like people of pak will have to do the fighting that pak army cant do. i rather call in taliban to do fighting, cos pak army is busy being sales people and that is selling things off.

The patriotic Pakistani public would be more than enough for any invaders. If it weren't, our enemies would have invaded ages ago.

most of our defense budget is used for General's ayashi, bullet proof BMWs and what not, while infantry is transported in suzuki carry....fight what war with it?

Back
Top Bottom