What's new

Pak Army isn't capable of fighting and Bajwa's Kashmir deal with India

Imran Khan freed Abhinandan to win a Nobel prize.

Bajwa is being made a scapegoat.

Chup kr Faujeet
images (42).jpeg

In the clip posted in the first post of this thread, Hamid Mir confirms that Bajwa and Faiz Hameed were planning Modi's visit to Pakistan after ceasefire at LOC. This effort was thwarted by Foreign Office.
The other anchor, Naseem Zahra also corroborated that Bajwa briefed Journalists that Pakistan's Army is in no shape to fight India so we need to make friends with them.

Back in December 2022, Moeed Pirzada also revealed that that Gen. Bajwa had a discussion with an American business delegation in February 2022 and in that meeting he informed Americans that he had arranged trade with India back in 2021 but SMQ lobbied against it in cabinet. There was also a mentioned of Modi's visit to Sindh during that meeting between Bajwa and American delegation.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @PanzerKiel

Last edited:
Imran Riaz Khan also corroborated the statement of Hamid Mir.

I remember Essa Naqvi stating that in one of the briefing to journalists after August 5, 2019, Gen. Bajwa told journalists to cool down the anti-India rhetoric. Bajwa's logic was that army cannot even afford the fuel to transport troops & equipment from western border to eastern border if a conflict erupts with India.

Last edited:
Traitors 's den is exposed already. The thing which worries me most is Imran Khan compromising with them and leaving them without accountability to be acceptable, That would be mother of treasons.

Imran is turning the people of Pakistan against their army.

You are foolish if you think India is anti Imran.
No the people are waking up to the looting of Army. The people are against the harami generals and not the soldiers.
You must be from the lotas. That why you have sold pakistan and your soul for a dollar.

Ps. No one mentioned India. You did

No the people are waking up to the looting of Army. The people are against the harami generals and not the soldiers.
You must be from the lotas. That why you have sold pakistan and your soul for a dollar.

Ps. No one mentioned India. You did
This is correct, I dont think Imran is pr-india. Its people of the Pakistan understaood the looting of the country by army and its well known fact among regualar public

Should we start judging the ex Army Chief on comments by 2 media anchors who may or may not even have understood what Bajwa explained to them? I refuse to believe that Bajwa would have told them our Tanks and Jets don't function but I absolutely believe that Bajwa would have told them that we would not be in a position to take on India in a prolonged conflict as the West, especially the US, would immediately impose sanctions and parts and armaments for most of our US centric Weapons would not be available.

Furthermore, who in his/her right mind believes that we can win a war against India? In which history have we ever won a war against India? Especially when today's India is so much more advanced, armed to the teeth with top western equipment and financially atleast 10x stronger than Pakistan?

And finally, what exactly is the Kashmir solution? Other to accept the de facto LoC as IB on which convincing India is a feat deserving the NOBEL peace prize; what realistically is the solution, pray tell?

Back
Top Bottom