What's new

Pak Army is aghast at the defamatory and uncalled for statement about the senior leadership of Pakistan Army by Chairman PTI: ISPR

I am only describing a trend I am seeing, have no idea why people on PDF start getting defensive.

It's not getting defensive, just expressing my opinion that currently everyone is in the same boat. Its a volatile unstable situation. People are worried and hurt by the damage that is happening to our country. I wouldn't take anyones opinions to be set in stone given the unprecedented circumstances. When things settle down I'm sure they will reverse again iA

Good,
one thing that allowed those primitive Germanic tribes to settle and evolve to be the best, is the lack of foreign interference.
Pakistan on the other hand like you have pointed out has had too much of it.
I remember when Condoliza Rice was approving even the secretary positions in Pakistan.
Once we learn to clean ourselves off of these american stooges, we will be better of.

As for the location, just look at the map.
The only way central asia , russia, china, get access to warm water and coincidentally the biggest cash market in the world i,e the middle east is through pakistan.

Something that the US will never allow, The US is spending billions to squeeze China in the eastern seas and ensure it doesn't get energy.
A land based route will make all the investment zero.

I fell off the chair laughing at the supposed lack of foreign interference in the Germanic lands. You really need to hit the history books.

Pakistan (or least the elite) choose foreign countries for financial support. It was USA during the cold war complimented by Gulf Arabs in the 1970s & 1980s and China recently. It has almost like let us see who can we milk for money. You cannot invite foreign countries in and not expect them to secure their interests. What do you think China is doing for their companies that own power generation facilities in Pakistan ?

On the geo-location the US Navy can bottle up Gwadar easier than you think. The only way for China to secure energy supplies is 100% overland route. China has access to energy in Central Asia and Russia via land. They can access Iran via Central Asia, Afghanistan or Pakistan.

I fell off the chair laughing at the supposed lack of foreign interference in the Germanic lands. You really need to hit the history books.

Pakistan (or least the elite) choose foreign countries for financial support. It was USA during the cold war complimented by Gulf Arabs in the 1970s & 1980s and China recently. It has almost like let us see who can we milk for money. You cannot invite foreign countries in and not expect them to secure their interests. What do you think China is doing for their companies that own power generation facilities in Pakistan ?

On the geo-location the US Navy can bottle up Gwadar easier than you think. The only way for China to secure energy supplies is 100% overland route. China has access to energy in Central Asia and Russia via land. They can access Iran via Central Asia, Afghanistan or Pakistan.

Ive seen that behavior before;
that is classical younger than qualified, and dumber than expected pattern
exhibited by people who fail to reason once the data size exceeds ...ummmm a byte ?

Ive seen that behavior before;
that is classical younger than qualified, and dumber than expected pattern
exhibited by people who fail to reason once the data size exceeds ...ummmm a byte ?

the proof is in the pudding. you will see things happen for which you cannot have explanations based on your worldview

Back
Top Bottom