What's new

Pak Army Firing Drill | Tactical Combat Drill

Damn it Hazrat:hitwall: :devil: Their was no issue with the rifle,,,,, mind you the operator was pretty slow, they need to repeat these drills until their fingers become sore!!!!!!

@Signalian @balixd @Oscar Gentlema how many rounds would the regular Pak infantry man fire in training??? Is it comparable to what a US infantry man would fire or far less.
Probably a lot less. US military has very high training standards for regular infantry and to that end expend a lot of ammunition.
In addition, team building and marksmanship concepts are pushed to create fairly good shooters.

Probably a lot less. US military has very high training standards for regular infantry and to that end expend a lot of ammunition.
In addition, team building and marksmanship concepts are pushed to create fairly good shooters.
I presumed we were moving in this direction during Raheel Sharif tenure BTW let us hope the video was a one off, featuring an operator who was innately lacking in good natural coordination for if this is not the case then we should all be greatly concerned.Kudos Sir

I presumed we were moving in this direction during Raheel Sharif tenure BTW let us hope the video was a one off, featuring an operator who was innately lacking in good natural coordination for if this is not the case then we should all be greatly concerned.Kudos Sir
Not all infantrymen are equal. The US has the 10th mtn division who are experts in fighting without armored support and they embed with SF to assist them. Then there are airborne who focus on a different sort of pace.
You will find similar lack of skills in a US Engineer batallion or non-infantry who are chided by infantry by being called PoGs(people other than grunts)

The same could be said of PA.

Just showed this to a US 4th infantry div guy.. he started laughing and said are these guys reserves?
His squad is smaller than a regular PAK army unit but shoots better, moves better and will take pot shots at these guys.
Whatever happened to the year of the soldier thing?

I think a regular Pakistani infantry guy is equal to a US military reservist.
My experience with Lt from Infantry who was to lead a GSF team in Rwp cantt was when he was firing my Out of Battery pistol at the range....this Lt was later deputed to Security Detail for a foreign delegation......so you are right.....

Our soldier training is still substandard when compared to many western militaries. Battle tactics and training have improved especially mountain warfare, thanks to combat in FATA region but overall, they still lack a lot.

Our soldier training is still substandard when compared to many western militaries. Battle tactics and training have improved especially mountain warfare, thanks to combat in FATA region but overall, they still lack a lot.

Whats the reason, and what could be the status of the indian Army ?

These rifles are awful. We need to upgrade to weapons with less recoil.

Also if this is the standard of infantry then it needs to improve. In modern warfare infantry is very important.

Just showed this to a US 4th infantry div guy.. he started laughing and said are these guys reserves?
His squad is smaller than a regular PAK army unit but shoots better, moves better and will take pot shots at these guys.
Whatever happened to the year of the soldier thing?

I think a regular Pakistani infantry guy is equal to a US military reservist.

US soldiers also like to talk a lot of shit and have unlimited ammo cheat enabled.

How many of folks commenting have served in an infantry unit ?
I've been paintballing, I knew to keep my head down, not to expose myself and move between cover quickly.

Idk if these guys are supposed to practice that during this drill or not.

Regardless, they are better.

I've had friends that served in Afghanistan tell me that 80 percent of the time they didn't even know where they were shooting at. They just heard gunfire and would all shoot in that direction. LMAO

So effectively taliban would pop off a couple of shots and these guys would be shooting non stop for 10 minutes while seeing nobdody.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom