What's new

Pak Airspace closure hits Indian Pockets: AI appeals to 'inactive' crew to immediately join work.

Yeah, I can see Jet Air is going over Sindh to Mumbai.. WHY WHY WHY???

Look at JAI123. It is close to Karachi and will probably cross the southern most border for Mumbai..
we have agreement with india for overflying and they will pay us each km they fly over our country then why not ?

@Imran Khan

JAI123 is taking an unusual route.. no other airline is going through the route which Jet Airways has taken.. why?
ATC and pilots know sir i have no idea why they allowed it or direct the flight on this path .:P sary kam mujhy se pooch ker nhi kerty pasni main bethy CAA operator ne usko aysa jany ko bola hai :lol:

we have agreement with india for overflying and they will pay us each km they fly over our country then why not ?

ATC and pilots know sir i have no idea why they allowed it or direct the flight on this path .:P sary kam mujhy se pooch ker nhi kerty pasni main bethy CAA operator ne usko aysa jany ko bola hai :lol:
Sir mujhay lagta hai petrol kam parr gaya tha..:lol:

Because the scheduled time was 1130 to 1250, actual is 1149 and 1230.. it saved 40 minutes.. means the original route wasn't taken..

Double Whammy.... Are we allowing indians ships to go through pakistani waters? Please ban them too, let them go through international waters..

ALso, Any friendly nations whose aircrafts and naval frieght ships which are bound for india should go through international waters instead of pakistani territorial waters.

View attachment 546833

Time to exert some influence on Oman to completely close the Gulf to India.

I wonder what options Pakistan has.

D45419EA-116C-4DC9-98DD-94C7AB0DE013.png
7C2A2F8D-7154-4330-98F5-05B79A79A637.png
dear bro planes follow the flight paths not the mountains high or low . its highly military area and there is no flight path over it simply otherwise there are many airport on Himalaya itself how many KM is distance from Katmandu airport and mount Everest ?

World-Air-Routes-Map-750Px.jpg
[/
dear bro planes follow the flight paths not the mountains high or low . its highly military area and there is no flight path over it simply otherwise there are many airport on Himalaya itself how many KM is distance from Katmandu airport and mount Everest ?

World-Air-Routes-Map-750Px.jpg

Beijing ISB flight path

Is Pakistan airspace still closed or is it closed to Indian airlines only?

Please show me a flight to China from India that passes through Himalayan mountain ranges, Nepal through Tibet.:D It's just 26000ft right? Com Flights go above 30000.

I'm amused nobody knows this. Internet expert it is. :lol:

sir as per my understanding
yes you can fly over himalaya but there is no route because of harsh weather quickly changing of weather and wind .airlines also fear of extreme turbulence over there .Everest is 29,000 feet high and airliners can above 40,000 feet but the Everest is not a route of airlines another issue may be emergency there will be no airport near by also in case of rescue it will be nightmare . but again saying no plane fly over himalaya is baseless .

The reason why aircraft do not fly over mountains is not based on AIR NAVIGATION ROUTES, but OPERATIONAL LIMITATIONS OF AIRCRAFT PERFORMANCE.

PIA introduced flight to Peking back in the days of B-707's as this aircraft was able to maintain minimum clearance over the highest mountain peak without 1 engine. The same was the case later when PIA operated these flights with B-747's.

A-300 operated by PIA were never allowed to fly to China as they were unable to maintain the minimum sector altitude with one engine inoperative.

Yeah it was after some 1 months
Right now, a Russian flight from India flying over Pakistan. Think they're slowly permitting flights. But will not do so until situation calms down. Indian can just shoot down a civilian jet a blame it on Pakistan like the Malaysian flight over Ukraine.

Right now, a Russian flight from India flying over Pakistan. Think they're slowly permitting flights. But will not do so until situation calms down. Indian can just shoot down a civilian jet a blame it on Pakistan like the Malaysian flight over Ukraine.
Yeah sir the have allowed western routes to everyone

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom