What's new

Pak Afghan Border Clashes Continue

Mara, congratulations. Looks like your friends in Punjab Gov have assisted Achakzai in his anti-Pakistan crusade.
They have started a nice little ethnic insurgency. Looks like CPEC is screwed, for 10 years.
Oh, well.

We will defeat this insurgency no doubt like we defeated the earlier ones. Appears you are standing with Pashteen and Co. I stand with Pakistan.

Mara, congratulations. Looks like your friends in Punjab Gov have assisted Achakzai in his anti-Pakistan crusade.
They have started a nice little ethnic insurgency. Looks like CPEC is screwed, for 10 years.
Oh, well.

We will defeat this insurgency no doubt like we defeated the earlier ones. Appears you are standing with Pashteen and Co. I stand with Pakistan.

WRONG.......The same was said about our nuclear weapons program but we still succeeded. The only thing that is screwd is afghanistan and all afghans.....which they will soon be finding out.......:devil:

one Punjab banned them from entering there and if someone sneaked into, they had to face people like Rao Anwar there

Oh Bhai

Rao Anwar was an officer in the Sindh Police. How is Punjab related to this?

You guys are digging a hole for yourself.

why is america after 17 years, 3 different presidents, trillions of dollars, countless lives lost still loosing in afghanistan ?

this should shut you up for a while ...
Did you mean to say that business has been good for our military for past 17 years?

So clueless it's laughable.

Then why we condemn Indian army for their acts in Kashmir or Israeli army for what they do to Palestine, I am in no way comparing the situation on ground in FATA with Kashmir or Palestine, but the scenario is same, "" Army in action against anti state groups, do bad to civilian"" , But the bad thing about Pakistan army is, in Kashmir or Palestine, civilians are also against them while here in Pakistan civilians support Army still they get mistreated.
Again, I am just comparing the scenario, not the level of mistreatment

I am on the side of Pakistan, I consider Pakistan army an organization which protects Pakistan from its enemies, but in this case, Army is damaging Pakistan and is creating more enemies for it.

This one is harsh, this one is killing and a reason for the raise of hate against Punjabi. Instead of recognizing someone's problems and look for the solution, you are suggesting to surrender to it.
Do you remember in start of operation zarb-e-azb Punjab govt banned entry to IDPs into punjab?
Secondary a lot of people did, moved to other parts of Pakistan, Rao Anwar killed about 440 peoples in last couple of years in encounters, All of them were Pashtoon. So what if they move to other areas if they had to get killed.
And yes I foresee PTM and armed movement, and that is because of government not ready to listen.
Do you know, Mullah Fazlullah's movement was a peaceful movement for about 4 years, and they picked guns in his fifth year.
If you knew the amount of BS propaganda used for this "mistreatment" thing you'll see that this is a mountain made from a mole hill, mistreatment exists in all sectors of the state, even judges mistreat workers.
I'm not a Punjabi, I'm from GB; I don't like Nawaz Sharif, he's a scumbag for what he did with IDPs; and it was the army which helped them (IDPs) by setting up camps and provided them with food and medicine, don't forget that. This is another phase of separatism, and it's a daft one more, Pashtuns live outside of FATA than within it; Pashteen is only dividing people of FATA, as for Rao, there was a time when he only killed Urdu speakers ("Muhajir" is an incorrect word) and nto just Rao a good percentage of Sindhi officers in Karachi did, many innocent Urdu speakers were killed too and the same label of terrorist was placed upon many of them, just like on Pashtuns.
However instead of doing Long Marches their leaders managed to remove the bad eggs from there ranks and now Karachi went from a unsafe craphole to a bit more safe craphole.
So you your self are saying PTM to be the Pashtuns MQM, and like ANP will single handedly ruin the reputation and respect of Pashtuns in the eyes of common Pakistanis. And you may be right, and that's why it's wiser to remove the bad eggs now. Pashteen needs to realize that to fight for his rights, he has to garner the support of PAKISTANIS rather than that of PASHTUNS, and the best way to do that is to cease hostilities and conspiracies against it's armed forces, this anti-state rhetoric has already lead to people within Pashtun communities stop siding with him.

Did you mean to say that business has been good for our military for past 17 years?

So clueless it's laughable.
answer my question rather then side footing it ?

You were sprouting your BS anti army agenda and questioning me why didnt the Pak army carry out an operation 10 years ago.

So i asked you a simple question why have the US armed forces and nato allys been loosing the war in Afg for the last 17 years ??

swings in roundabouts mate, like i said you desi liberals have alot to say about Pak army but complete silence when you point out American and Nato failures to cure the trouble in Afg.

So as of right now Pak army has done more to curb the menace of terrorism on our soil then 3 US presidents, armies from around the world, trillions of dollars have done in afg.

PS you are getting schooled here you better come back up with a valid answer as to why Pak army gets criticised by the likes of you lot but you are mum about USAF and Nato forces.

Last edited:
When you get an enemy on the east and west, now is not the time to bicker for god sake.

When you get an enemy on the east and west, now is not the time to bicker for god sake.
the biggest enemy right now is the Pakistani so called educated liberal who also gullible and brainwashed into hating Pak army.

these educated liberals are follow Manzoor Pushteen who advocated TTP propaganda videos and whos own older brother was picked up in a security operation for terrorism charges. Hence why Manzoor had to change his laste name to Pushteen so that his brothers terrorist past doesnt come back to haunt him now.

Back
Top Bottom