What's new

Pajeet Way of Life: Seema Haider Devar Wants to "Enjoy" With his Bhabhi

According to the Indian intelligentsia, approximately 600 Pakistani girls have already migrated to India and are residing with their boyfriends in various regions of the country. As mentioned earlier, Pakistani women are drawn to Indian non-Muslim society not only due to the better financial conditions but also because it offers a safer and more favorable social environment. While the Western world may provide these aspects more effectively than India, it is important to note that it represents a distinct society, and not everyone finds it equally comfortable.

Bollocks
Is it your daily job to live out your fantasy on this forum over and over your lies get exposed but still daily you come with more bullshit
I heard this and heard that lmao this isn’t your Mumbo jumbo make believe for Indian consumption site

Lol this guy
Hahahaha fucking Indians

Those who have visited both New Delhi and Islamabad can attest to the stark differences that exist between Indian and Pakistani societies. It is evident that the non-Muslim majority areas of India, as I mentioned before, are significantly safer for women compared to Pakistan.

Hahaha the rape capital of the world where women are raped murdered in broad daylight and there foetuses are thrown to the dogs is safer

Lol at this brain dead brainwashed simpleton

Pakistani Islamists have become extremely agitated, resorting to attacks on Hindu temples and perpetrating violence against minority Hindus due to the issue of Pakistani Muslim women marrying Hindu men in India.

Lol what the **** Indians and there Pakistan obsession lol I’ll send you some Pakistani underpants to sniff your that obsessed

I am starting to think you live in a village and live in a bubble. Your comments reflects that you are a product of your environment - which is fervor hindu nationalism without any sense or factual information. India has a rape epidemic specifically in Hindu majority areas often perpetrated by Hindus against other Hindus and its Muslim female population. One only has to google to find many sources on it. Below are just some of the data I found on a simple search and by the names of the rapists and their locations, it directly contradicts everything that you continue to write here.

Pakistan, though has many issues when it comes to equality, rape is not common unlike in India, or else we would see countless articles about it like we see about India’s rape pandemic. Rape is exactly a problem in Hindu areas due to it being part of your culture and religion for thousands of years. It’s hard to change that given the current Hindu nationalist and extremist environment in India. In fact, there’s soft and hard support for rape amongst the Hindu nationalists which often is supported by the other Hindus.

“In 2011 a woman was raped every 20 minutes in India, according to government data. The pace quickened to about every 16 minutes by 2021, when more than 31,000 rapes were reported, a 20 percent increase from the previous year. In 2021, 2,200 gang rapes were reported to authorities.“

His been pulled up so many times for his bullshit it’s tiring now lol Indians living out there dreams and fantasies on a Pakistani forum

Lol no life motherfucjers

Kiss my arse then diockhead, ACCORDING TO YOUR SOURCEs

who the fk cares for your sources - you still haven't provided source for tall claim of Shitty Indian tpilteles rmote village

You gotta pity them
India’s finest they are lol
According to My sources
Only sauce he has is the curry sauce in his dhal lmao at this thread

Last edited:
It would be unwise to solely base conclusions on the number of reported rape cases. The fact that the United States has a higher number of reported rapes compared to Pakistan does not mean it is more dangerous for women than Pakistan and Afghanistan. It is important to consider that rape cases in Pakistan often go unreported, which may give the impression of zero cases. This can be attributed to the existence of stringent Islamic laws. These laws often require a rape victim to provide four eyewitnesses as evidence to prove the crime. If a victim fails to provide this level of evidence, there is a risk of her facing punishment under Sharia law.
What about child abuse in their madrassas. Even the Turks dont want Pakistanis in their country and there is a online campaign to ban Pakistanis. Even in Dubai there is a partial ban on Pakistanis. The cities of Pakistan on which the visa ban has been imposed by the UAE are Dera Ghazi Khan, Dera Ismail Khan, Kurram Agency, Khoshab, Para Chinar, Sheikhupura, Abbottabad, Kasur, Larkana etc,

What about child abuse in their madrassas. Even the Turks dont want Pakistanis in their country and there is a online campaign to ban Pakistanis. Even in Dubai there is a partial ban on Pakistanis. The cities of Pakistan on which the visa ban has been imposed by the UAE are Dera Ghazi Khan, Dera Ismail Khan, Kurram Agency, Khoshab, Para Chinar, Sheikhupura, Abbottabad, Kasur, Larkana etc,

Here comes another heathen who ants to sniff a Pakistanis underpants for Blessings

Greenhouse and stones

* cough cough *

Hers a few from the rape republic of the world . I’m surprised you don’t know this and had to especially create an account on a Pakistani forum to post what you been fed in your mandir news

I can provide you hundreds of links of pervert Pandits but then again you know all about child abuse from when you open your holy Hindu book for blessings as it’s full of them

Chow

Here comes another heathen who ants to sniff a Pakistanis underpants for Blessings

Greenhouse and stones

* cough cough *

Hers a few from the rape republic of the world . I’m surprised you don’t know this and had to especially create an account on a Pakistani forum to post what you been fed in your mandir news

I can provide you hundreds of links of pervert Pandits but then again you know all about child abuse from when you open your holy Hindu book for blessings as it’s full of them

Chow
In UK many of the Pakistanis occupy the bottom of ladder.

While it is true that bacha bazi (child sexual abuse) is prevalent in Pakistan, I cannot deny its existence in Islamic schools in India as well. Moreover, bacha bazi is no longer limited to Pashtun communities; it is practiced in Punjab and Sindh, spanning across numerous madrassas. Shockingly, it is not just limited to Islamic scholars, but the entire establishment of Pakistan is allegedly involved in this abhorrent business.

This very bad. She mother of children and husband hard working in other country. If she becoming famous and make lots of money. This give bad example for others.
Why is it considered acceptable if a Pakistani actress from a wealthy family goes to India to earn money and gets involved in a relationship with local Hindu men, but seen as negative if Seema or any other individual does the same?

Only thing left for her to do now is start onlyfans or join webseries gang in India.

Now france has decided to stop visa to our pakistani brother. Gazab bejjati hai bhai .

Why is there so much takleef on PDF over this? Pakistani and Indian women cross the border for relationships all the damn time. What makes this case any different?
Problem is she left her muslim husband crossed the border and married a hindu boy after converting to hinduism in Nepal .

Back
Top Bottom