What's new

PAFwallpapers.com on the Brink of Lauch!!!

Najam Khan

Reaction score
I and some of my friends were working on this website since past few months and finally everything is ready.After uploading promotional videos of the website here goes the first batch of Sample Wallpapers based upon upcoming stuff on Pakistan Airforce Wallpapers

For viewing higher resolution versions in 1024/1100/1200 pixels visit Pakistan Airforce Wallpapers .

Wallpapers from Squadron wallpapers section
No.14 Sqn wallpaper

No.15 Sqn wallpaper

some pictures from Scanned Stuff section

No.15 Sqn wallpaper

Good work Najam…:tup:

On a lighter note, 15 Squadron (Cobras) guys won't be amused to see a Mirage–5PA with Exocet under its centreline hardpoint representing their squadron…..They have these mirages…:enjoy:

407.jpg

On a lighter note, 15 Squadron (Cobras) guys won't be amused to see a Mirage–5PA with Exocet under its centreline hardpoint representing their squadron…..They have these mirages…:enjoy:
[/ATTACH]

Thanks alot for this valueable piece of information.For sure i'll update this picture before launching the website.

BTW which type of Mirage are they using these days...Mirage-IIIRP?

nice images bro why cobra in front of mirage shuld be small and back .

Good work Najam…:tup:

View attachment 1323

Yep you need to move that Mirage-5PA with Exocet over to a wallpaper of No 8 TA sqn.

My dad loves these PAF wallpapers, and so do I, thanks alot guys!

Good work Najam,Wish u success.....i would love to see some Jf17's wallpapers

Nice work mann, I hope we will see some more artistic stuff after this site will be launched

I hope we will see some more artistic stuff after this site will be launched

Inshallah it will be very artistic...

here is the list of different style galleries/Wallpapers which will be hosted initially on the website

1.PS made F-16's kill Illustrations during Afghan War
2.Squadron Wallpapers
3.PAF Patches
4.Aircraft gallery(initially only four aircraft wallpaper galleries will be hosted.

5.A separate gallery for my Aviation Sketches
6.Scanned Stuff...it has 6 galleries containing several dozen re-scanned already published photos.
7.PAF Photography section will contain initially 2dozen unseen pictures taken by an Ex-fighter pilot.

nice images bro why cobra in front of mirage shuld be small and back .

I want to differentiate it from Feather style wallpapers.Where images are mixed with each other and their borders merge in each other....in a nutshell its a very conjusted kind of wallpaper.

Back
Top Bottom