What's new

PAF's Exercises from around the World.

@Munir

Great to see you active again on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

you can see an Erieye AWACs parked in the middle of the participating fighter jets, so at least 1 is intact, I hope the others are safe too. You can see this in the clip very near the end when the pilots, commanders etc are lining up for a group photographs.

Thank @air marshal for the video, it is better than nothing, however we, I mean the media managers in ISPR need to get their act together. The video and the poster artwork are dreadful, a 10 year old with a PS3 instant artist package could have done better than that sorry excuse for a poster.

I know I will receive some flack for this, but you must admit that the poster and the video are not in the realms of a professional design and production. This worries me because if you get the 'small' things wrong then we can see how our bases can be left guarded by the same 'unprofessional' malaise than can permeate through the ranks right to the pilots and engineers.

Hence, the bases attacks, the loss of fighter crafts due to some 'technical' issues etc and other losses due to people not being good enough for the salaries they are receiving.

This is not a PAF issue alone but covers all three arms. Look at how we allow our soldiers to go into Tirah unprepared and without adequate equipment, we should be hanging our heads in shame that our soldiers (who are the best in the world) are sent to battle in pick-up truicks!! and we call this professional. Why have we not harangued and demanded proper apc and other such mobile equipment such as the Casspir etc.

Get the small things right and see it improve up the value chain and this way our boys and girls will know that their sacrifices are backed up by educated professionals not some hillbilly from the Potohar. In fact the hillbilly may have done a better job than this rubbish.

Peace Falcons-2013 Tatbikat

Peace Falcons-2013 Exercise

04/29/2013

1 Air Force Falcons 2013 in the Peace Exercise Exercise EXERCISE planned, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and with the participation of the Turkish Air Force between 07-22 May 2013, King Fahd Air Base / SAUDI ARABIA will be conducted.

2 The purpose of the exercise, participating countries to contribute to the development of cooperation between the military, military operation, enhance interoperability between elements of the subjects participating in different types of aircraft and weapons systems to share information and experiences.

3 Peace of the Turkish Air Force Falcons-2013 Exercise of five F-16 aircraft will be participating.

Any news or indications of any Pakistani armed forces branches participating in this years Operation Bright Star?

Exercise Shaheen-I (2011) photos

exercise_shaheen-1_pakistan_air_force_china_plaaf_paf_su-27ubk_j-11_07.jpg

exercise_shaheen-1_pakistan_air_force_china_plaaf_paf_su-27ubk_j-11_02.jpg

exercise_shaheen-1_pakistan_air_force_china_plaaf_paf_pilots_04.jpg

exercise_shaheen-1_pakistan_air_force_china_plaaf_paf_su-27ubk_j-11_09_cockpit.jpg

exercise_shaheen-1_pakistan_air_force_china_plaaf_paf_pilots_05.jpg

exercise_shaheen-1_pakistan_air_force_china_plaaf_paf_su-27ubk_j-11_06.jpg

exercise_shaheen-1_pakistan_air_force_china_plaaf_paf_su-27ubk_j-11_03.jpg

exercise_shaheen-1_pakistan_air_force_china_plaaf_paf_pilots_03.jpg

@Najam Khan

In previous images, only two J-11s have been apparent, here you can see at least three.

Any idea how many did they actually bring.

@Najam Khan

In previous images, only two J-11s have been apparent, here you can see at least three.

Any idea how many did they actually bring.

I'm not telling :P
To those who know the ground crew strength required with one SU-27/30/J-11 fighter...start doing math about PLAAF crew that attended Shaheen-I :)

I'm not telling :P
To those who know the ground crew strength required with one SU-27/30/J-11 fighter...start doing math about PLAAF crew that attended Shaheen-I :)

Please somebody educated me, what is the difference between SU27, SU30 and J11?

Please somebody educated me, what is the difference between SU27, SU30 and J11?

the difference between su27 and j11 is that in china su27 are produced as j11 while su30 is more advanced fighter than su27 and belong to sukhoi family.

su27 basically produced by Russians to complement their mig 29.Its closest counterpart is f-15 of united states

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom