What's new

PAF Super Mashak To Perform in Dubai Air show !

When product meets its original advertisers ..

1636897443552.png

Dude you keep repeating same lines in three different threads, if you want to take credit for your pictures, you like all other snappers should have watermarked them.
As for the product, I don't recall PAC advertising an armed version of it's Mashak trainer yet we saw it supplied to at least one customer.

View attachment 793250

Yeah I keep repeating it because within 5 minutes of posting it everyone has spun up their own version of what’s going on. I’m repeating it because people are spreading blatant misinformation and being misleading. If you want to spread the news. Spread it how it is, don’t add your own twist on it. It’s a CATIC product, not a PAC one, it’s not flying, it doesn’t exist yet. It’s not there in physical form etc.

Yeah I keep repeating it because within 5 minutes of posting it everyone has spun up their own version of what’s going on. I’m repeating it because people are spreading blatant misinformation and being misleading. If you want to spread the news. Spread it how it is, don’t add your own twist on it. It’s a CATIC product, not a PAC one, it’s not flying, it doesn’t exist yet. It’s not there in physical form etc.
Not sure who you sent it to or where you posted it but no one is making up their own versions not me at least.
This is how the news appeared on social media. Instead of complaining or cursing everyone here, best you pull up who ever you shared your images with. And from personal experience, I can assure you once you share anything on social media then there's no stopping. People have even put their own watermarks on my pictures to take credit.

Not sure who you sent it to or where you posted it but no one is making up their own versions not me at least.
This is how the news appeared on social media. Instead of complaining or cursing everyone here, best you pull up who ever you shared your images with. And from personal experience, I can assure you once you share anything on social media then there's no stopping. People have even put their own watermarks on my pictures to take credit.
It’s not a PAC product, it’s a CATIC product. Maybe PAC will co-produce it if it ever hits the production line, but the design work was surely done by CATIC.
The pictures are indeed by him. The aircraft doesn’t exist yet, it’s an optional package if a customer wants it. People will be mislead by the false news. You are better than that brother.

It’s not a PAC product, it’s a CATIC product. Maybe PAC will co-produce it if it ever hits the production line, but the design work was surely done by CATIC.
The pictures are indeed by him. The aircraft doesn’t exist yet, it’s an optional package if a customer wants it. People will be mislead by the false news. You are better than that brother.
That's fine, i will delete my thread on the subject.

How is this for an over 25 year old airframe....and the general belief is only combat aircraft frames are dipped in the rust preventing soloution.
I wonder why every now and then the flag is painted pointing in the opposite direction.

1637441175592.png

Back
Top Bottom