What's new

PAF should send evaluation team to check out Tejas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently you have more dance types that we can ever have, btw its forbidden here :p:

Obviously, we master in art while people may get shot for dancing(shirk) in Pakistan. Perhaps that's why you guys dance on different tunes. :lol:

There is a reason why this sports is being played everywhere where you live like in running buses, schools & hospitals.

While 8 rapes happen daily in pakistan punjab, where do they rape? Chane ke khet mai?

I know you dont have answer to fact I present, thus this useless rebuttal. :lol:

we master in art
Like already accepted before that you guys win in dancing you call it art or whatever, you win always :D:D
While 8 rapes happen daily in pakistan punjab, where do they rape? Chane ke khet mai?
Which city was rape capital of the world, oh wait !
http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...pe-Capital-List/2014/07/24/article2346069.ece

we you have another feather in your cap. be happy now
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...as-abduction-capital/articleshow/54276162.cms

Since PAF is looking for some new platforms. I think evaluating tejas is not a bad thing. It comes with all the technology that is known to mankind. I don't think Indians will mind if we can give them warranty that PAF won't be using them against India but against terror.
I know i know many readers will call it a trolling but i am serious. It can be a diplomatic masterstroke on international level or trolling on international level. And the very reason, well India is going around blaming and ranting about Pakistan so to turn it around Pakistan can say that we want good relationship with India and proof is that we are looking and evaluating their new fighter jet. We have Indians working in sugar mills and buying eqiupment from India, might as well do this too even for a show.
Imagine Modi being trolled when someone asks him about selling fighters to Pakistan right when Modi is done ranting and complaing about Pakistan.
Scrap rate will give us lose

To thread STARTER what were you thinking today ? lolz plz stop wasting thread space with such nonsense topics and trying to start a troll feast .

Like already accepted before that you guys win in dancing you call it art or whatever, you win always :D:D

Which city was rape capital of the world, oh wait !
http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...pe-Capital-List/2014/07/24/article2346069.ece

we you have another feather in your cap. be happy now
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...as-abduction-capital/articleshow/54276162.cms
Ranked according to who Indian newspaper. Bring some unbaised source so that you maybe taken seriously. I dont believe Indian news.

Khan saab! I am Glad that you agree. We were looking all around but " bacha baghal mein dhandora pooray shahr mein". Indians have convinced me that Tejas is the best and will be th future. I am sold.
Dont worry , you guys will be saved from American drones over your head

It has already been inducted, where are you living? Under the ROCK?
From ages they living under American drones flying over head ,so Rock is the best place to hide

To thread STARTER what were you thinking today ? lolz plz stop wasting thread space with such nonsense topics and trying to start a troll feast .
that is why no new ideas born in this country think different man

Stupidity-And-Beyond.jpg

Since PAF is looking for some new platforms. I think evaluating tejas is not a bad thing. It comes with all the technology that is known to mankind. I don't think Indians will mind if we can give them warranty that PAF won't be using them against India but against terror.
I know i know many readers will call it a trolling but i am serious. It can be a diplomatic masterstroke on international level or trolling on international level. And the very reason, well India is going around blaming and ranting about Pakistan so to turn it around Pakistan can say that we want good relationship with India and proof is that we are looking and evaluating their new fighter jet. We have Indians working in sugar mills and buying eqiupment from India, might as well do this too even for a show.
Imagine Modi being trolled when someone asks him about selling fighters to Pakistan right when Modi is done ranting and complaing about Pakistan.
Is this joke on occasion of EID?

I was thinking out of the box about how would i counter Modi's propaganda machine. The easiest way is to turn the whole situation into something to smile about on international level. Sometimes humor is the best response to a loud mouth. It forces other to go more beserk and slip up commiting a mistake.
In regards for being a troll feast thread, well nowadays even serious topic turns into troll feast thread so not feeling too bad about it. Regarding the waste of space, well sir you are the mod you can decide better and take a decision about it. In my defense its not a waste of space because it did make lot of people smile not on Pakistan side but on Indian side as well and so did you smile.

Sorry India don't supply weapons to those countries who spread TERRORISM, or threaten to use Nuclear weapon on daily basis e.g North Korea.

But who will fund Tejas for you?

LOL

Did you lost your Ming evaluate a jet which is still in process to get out of blue prints to a jet which is gaining a war experties

Sorry India don't supply weapons to those countries who spread TERRORISM, or threaten to use Nuclear weapon on daily basis e.g North Korea.

Who was treating Pakistan in 60s of using nukes on Pakistan

Spreading terrorism your own modi agreed by his own tongue he is spreading terrorism

Kalbhushan is a a black slap on people like u

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom