What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

I will wait buddy. But do keep in mind, this same airforce you are mocking went 80km inside your country and bombed KPK. You didn't had to wait too long, isnt? Its more thrilling than anything for an Indian, I guess.

The gun camera in aircraft was in use in ww2 so we hope some better tech nowadays. I can hope MIG-21 camera may be working while indian aircraft was taking their so called targets in Pakistan :) there may be some processing delays not by IAF but due to bollywood.

I was watching one BBC report from Balakot. The lady reporter was saying whole area has been cordoned off, no one is allowed inside. Local hospital has been told to keep 60 emergency beds ready. Have you seen that video? And fyi, I am still not convinced that our Mig 21 has brought your F16 down. If that helps.

Oh yes that BBC....... we know........ is this the same BBC
When BBC error helped India in 1971 war

Thanks but no thanks. BBC or any foreign news agiences my foot.

IAF has said Bison took out F16...they cant change the statement now...DGispr said pakistani jets took down two two IAF jets...one is the mig21 bison...the other no one knows...its being speculated to be a SUkoi twin seater...IAF claims only one jet downed...given all that its very easy to bring this to a closure...now or in the future PAF just release the footage recorded by whatever jet shot down the mig21bison and the other twin seater jet(sukoi or whatever that is)...IAF cant counter such a evidence can they ?

Last edited:
Bomb? You are as ignorant as the nation you hail from. The entire world is today mocking your Air Force which lost 2 planes, a helicopter and had its territory and who today gained its pilot that was knocked out of the sky. What do you have other than fake stories and outright lies that are easily refutable? Your planes run for their lives and PAF did the deeds in broad daylight

This is the headlines from the New York Times. Take your loss and hide behind your fake news media. There was only ONE winner in this skirmish and it was NOT your country

The biggest takeaway of their bombing raid is not being discussed openly i.e. Spice precision guided bombs did not work. They all fell roughly 100-200 meters away from intended targets.
There are different theories flying around, one thing is certain that scene matching in the end phase did not work and bombs were not able to recognise targets. Also some are hypothesising that US did not allow GPS military channel access in this geographical area for Spice bombs, which then will result in erroneous GPS data in case object is flying above certain speeds. That may be the reason why they showed an AIM-120 in a highly publicised press conference shamefully, so as to put pressure on US. Ours on the other hand worked with pin point accuracy as we are not dependant on US GPS system.

The biggest takeaway of their bombing raid is not being discussed openly i.e. Spice precision guided bombs did not work. They all fell roughly 100-200 meters away from intended targets.
There are different theories flying around, one thing is certain that scene matching in the end phase did not work and bombs were not able to recognise targets. Also some are hypothesising that US did not allow GPS military channel access in this geographical area for Spice bombs, which then will result in erroneous GPS data in case object is flying above certain speeds. That may be the reason why they showed an AIM-120 in a highly publicised press conference shamefully, so as to put pressure on US. Ours on the other hand worked with pin point accuracy as we are not dependant on US GPS system.
I checked the serial number of that missile...it's Taiwanese contract. These guys are bullshitting to save face...like how they claimed we retreated from Doklam. Any blind guy can just switch on Google maps and see Chinese bases there. It seems they can't lose anything. Remember the claim of killing 300 Chinese near Nathula? LOL

Initially Indian Media also reported shooting down of Su30MKI by PAF. However, after 'pressure from higher ups', every Indian media channel was forced not to discuss the mater any more. Follow the link for video.!

https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/53583459_412603082834394_4933288470857646080_n.mp4?_nc_cat=107&efg=eyJybHIiOjMzNiwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0=&rl=336&vabr=187&_nc_ht=video-atl3-1.xx&oh=d151c887c643ab6aa670c2746ac89b89&oe=5C79A59D
URL expired :(

IAF has said Bison took out F16...they cant change the statement now...DGispr said pakistani jets took down two two IAF jets...one is the mig21 bison...the other no one knows...its being speculated to be a SUkoi twin seater...IAF claims only one jet downed...given all that its very easy to bring this to a closure...now or in the future PAF just release the footage recorded by whatever jet shot down the mig21bison and the other twin seater jet(sukoi or whatever that is)...IAF cant counter such a evidence can they ?
Initial reports said, three pilots ejected. WC Abhinandan got caught, search is on for the other two. Now imagine, for the sake of arguments Su-30 was shot down; people of Indian side of Kashmir wont see that size of a plane crashing down? They wont see those two pilots? Given the situation in Kashmir today, this news would have spread like a fire.

It is, but the US would be in a fit over Pakistan using them in an offensive operation like this when no war has broken out.
Only thing we need is to take a strong stand. What it is if it's not a war. Why then Abhinandan was called POW? And what is their attack on KPK madarassa if it is not an act of aggression?
Moreover, in this particular case, Indian fighters came in to attack us. So we used F16 for self defense regardless if we sent JF-17 to bait them. Let us assume if a full scale war starts and Indian planes come into Pakistan for attacking us, are we not supposed to use F16 to shoot down invading planes? Does it matter if the Indians sent their planes in response to our attack an hour (a day, a week, or an year, for that matter) ago? As long as, we don't use F16 to start a war by launching the first attack (as Indians did by sending their planes to hit a target in KPK), we are not using F16 for aggression.

Initial reports said, three pilots ejected. WC Abhinandan got caught, search is on for the other two. Now imagine, for the sake of arguments Su-30 was shot down; people of Indian side of Kashmir wont see that size of a plane crashing down? They wont see those two pilots? Given the situation in Kashmir today, this news would have spread like a fire.
Initially it was said that three parachutes were seen. Personally I think the two of them were the pilots from SU-30 - even though the plane itself crashed in Indian occupied Kashmir. IAF said they lost only one plane. Why should Pakistan then insist of the crash of SU-30. Its better to ask IAF how many planes they lost. That's more logical. I am sure Pakistan will come out with solid evidence but not now. If at all, it will be much later after the hostilities are over.

so F16 is not allowed to be against India?
Well some expert and AF guy can answer this question better, but as per my knowledge(Which is very limited indeed), we are not allowed to go offensive but only defencive by F16.

With 700,000 troops on the ground india has the ability to make anything or anyone disappear on their side of the border would be the counter argument...or it exploded in the air into 10000 pieces and got spread over a wide area...i am going one step further and try to make it very simple so that even a kid will understand how easy it is to bring this to a closure...lets assume IAF is covering up like posters here are saying for a moment...in doing so i am trying to be very much neutral here...what the argument has boiled down to is PAF took down two jets of IAF...one mig21 which is in Azad Kashmir now...no contention there...the other IAF jet India has made the plane vanish somehow in plain sight or completely lying by denying it never happened...whatever the case maybe...since both the IAF jets have been destroyed by PAF...the evidence is available only with PAF ...by evidence i mean HUD footage or what ever the military guys call it...the PAF jet would have the recording right ? just release the footage showing the PAF jet shooting down mig21 and sukaoi...why is that not being done ?

Well some expert and AF guy can answer this question better, but as per my knowledge(Which is very limited indeed), we are not allowed to go offensive but only defencive by F16.
We did not went on offensive. We identified a threat and neutralized it before it materialized.

Only thing we need is to take a strong stand. What it is if it's not a war. Why then Abhinandan was called POW? And what is their attack on KPK madarassa if it is not an act of aggression?
Moreover, in this particular case, Indian fighters came in to attack us. So we used F16 for self defense regardless if we sent JF-17 to bait them. Let us assume if a full scale war starts and Indian planes come into Pakistan for attacking us, are we not supposed to use F16 to shoot down invading planes? Does it matter if the Indians sent their planes in response to our attack an hour (a day, a week, or an year, for that matter) ago? As long as, we don't use F16 to start a war by launching the first attack (as Indians did by sending their planes to hit a target in KPK), we are not using F16 for aggression.

Initially it was said that three parachutes were seen. Personally I think the two of them were the pilots from SU-30 - even though the plane itself crashed in Indian occupied Kashmir. IAF said they lost only one plane. Why should Pakistan then insist of the crash of SU-30. Its better to ask IAF how many planes they lost. That's more logical. I am sure Pakistan will come out with solid evidence but not now. If at all, it will be much later after the hostilities are over.
Yes. Reports came of three parachutes. but again I say, neither the crash of an MKI can be missed in such a broad day light, nor Pakistan would be tempted not to boast such a big kill.

Let us assume if a full scale war starts and Indian planes come into Pakistan for attacking us, are we not supposed to use F16 to shoot down invading planes?

We can, but the US would not be pleased with Pakistan sending Vipers to bomb Indian positions without India declaring a full-scale war upon us.

Yes. Reports came of three parachutes. but again I say, neither the crash of an MKI can be missed in such a broad day light, nor Pakistan would be tempted not to boast such a big kill.

Well, the IAF sent no other dual seater aircraft to the confrontation AFAIK (based on their claims), and they do not have any other dual seaters in the area. It really does seem like an MKI went down.

Pakistan is probably just down-playing to de-escalate things. Hence why the pilot was released so quickly, and why the strikes intentionally hit close to Indian military installations rather than directly targeting them.

We can, but the US would not be pleased with Pakistan sending Vipers to bomb Indian positions without India declaring a full-scale war upon us.

Well, the IAF sent no other dual seater aircraft to the confrontation AFAIK (based on their claims), and they do not have any other dual seaters in the area. It really does seem like an MKI went down.

Pakistan is probably just down-playing to de-escalate things. Hence why the pilot was released so quickly, and why the strikes intentionally hit close to Indian military installations rather than directly targeting them.
F16 was not used to bomb India. It just intercepted an intruding enemy plane and hit it with a missile. That's India's claim. We don't even know that how Taiwani missile was fire from a PAF F16.
How do you know the IAF didn't send any other dual seater aircraft to the confrontation AFAIK? Indian claims? They are proven liars. No one believes i their lies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom