What's new

PAF receives first batch of F-16 Block-52 Aircraft

I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF SOMEONE HERE SAYS AMRAAMS ARE NOT COMING AS THE AIRCRAFTS WERE NOT ARMED WITH AMRAAMS AND AIM9M IN THE VIDEO LOL.

i dont know what to say either you people are so naive or just f***ing ignorant and having high hopes in americans as many of u been to america and many wont i been there and its a popular generalised saying there that americans as individuals are good but as a group are bad.
in an earlier post one of my friend suggested that if turks can live with tracking sensors then why cant paf my dear baby friend ask turks to use their f-16s against israhell and u will come to know what these f-16s turned spies can do.......dont anyone here has any idea that americans/israhellis wouldnt have considered that pakistan maybe or definitely be using these machines against israhell/america if the time comes forget indians...............

i live in pak i have jammer in my car if i have to go out of province i have to inform them with my passcode or car will automatically shutdown as soon as it crosses the border of my home province ok ........... forget about it getting stolen.....the company is called tracker plus insurance.....................

history knows that americans are israhelli slaves and israhellies are bed partners with indians so put your extraordinary logic somewhere and try to suqueez the fact that indians and americans are our proven enemies......

we r still waiting for the battle group that was supposed to come and resue us in 1971 and history of sanctions has not gone too far to be forgotten.........

my concern is we use these spy birds very carefully and not give any chance to our enemies to even think about giving us hard time.......coz in an exercise they may let u claim victory as par these birds but what would happen if these birds get shutdown in the event of real war or real situation .......... and how about planes getting busted on their own in minhas airbase..............people gonna call this conspiracy theory whatever......those who dont believe wont believe......and what is bound to happen will happen oneway or the other......but paf must exercise extreme caution with these birds

Last edited:
wo bech diya rasty main acha custmer mil gya tha na saoda hoa koi 70 million ka zardari sahab ne kiya ye saoda. pesy bhi rasty mai swiss bank main deposit kerty ayee f-16 ke draivers.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

nahi woh nahe beecha bilawal nay dunya ke har cheez chalaye aur bheta hey F16 rah gaya tha woh rastay may UK choraa hey takay bilawal apnay shook poray karlay end may france ko beechday lol :rofl:

hamaray hamsaye may say kise eek ka concern hey kay ye F16 Taliban kay haath lag jayeengay woh hamre phar kar rakhdengay taliban in 3 F16 say poray ilakay par Air control hasil karleengay Taliban Taliban taliban.. chutya concern! lol

wth just the news that f-16 have arrived.. no mention of ny thing else.
Pakistan media thinks we are dumb.

Refulling ka muzahira kia.. kis say?
and why i didnt see any CFT's on these f-16's
sure they are coming from America no CFT wots the point?

Just one fly past and Geo showed the same f-16 landing again and again and again and again.. fcukin helllll.
No other shots?

I need to see some pixxxxxx

In the video; Wing Commander Ghazanfar Latif and Squadron Leader Omair Najmi; who were among the pilots who flew F-16s from US to Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan Air Force formally inducted Three F-16 C/D Block-52 aircraft into fleet
June 27, 2010

By Zahid Gishkori

ISLAMABAD: Three F-16 aircraft provided by the US have formally been inducted into Pakistan Air Force (PAF) today in a ceremony at the Shahbaz Air Base.

The three F-16s are part of a batch of 18 aircrafts to be given to the Pakistan Air Force by the end of the year.

The ceremony was attended by Defence Minister Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar, Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman, US Air Chief General Schwartz, US ambassador to Pakistan Anne Patterson and other senior civil and military officials.

Ambassador Anne Patterson said the US is increasing cooperation with Pakistan in the economic and energy sectors as well.

She added that the induction of F-16s will strengthen Pakistan’s fight against militancy.

In the second phase of adding to the PAF fleet, five F-16 Block 52 C fighter jets would be given to Pakistan over a period of a month and a half.

“The jet fighters were flown from the US to Jacobabad by Pakistan Air Force pilots, who had recently completed training on the new aircraft in the US,” Air Commodore Tariq Qamar Yazdanie told The Express Tribune. Air Marshal Muhammad Hasan, Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Operations), Air Marshal Waseemud Din, Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Administration), along with other senior Pakistan Air Force (PAF) officials, received the jets.

Speaking on the occasion, Hasan said Pakistan had signed a contract with the US government in 2005-2006 for the acquisition of 18 F-16s C/D Block 52.

As per the contract, the PAF would receive these aircraft in several batches. The delivery of all 18 fighters would be completed by the end of this year, he added, while the next five would be received in three weeks. The F-16s C/D Block 52 is a high tech fighter aircraft equipped with sophisticated state-of-the-art avionics suite and latest weapons with night precision attack capability, he said. “The aircraft are much superior to the F-16s A/Bs already in the PAF’s inventory.”

The sale of F-16s to Pakistan renews aircraft which existed between the US and Pakistan in the 1980s, but were halted in the 1990s. Meanwhile, sources told The Express Tribune that the US Air Force will continue to train Pakistani pilots and more than 10 pilots will complete their training with the Arizona National Guard in Tucson by the end of the year.

The US Department of Defence is also training Pakistani personnel in night-attack training and four Pakistanis have completed the training, the sources added.

A senior official of the PAF also said that Pakistan is paying $1.4 billion for the 18 new aircraft, in addition to $1.3 billion in upgrades for its existing F-16 fleet, which would be being delivered in 2012. He added that the security of the Jacobabad airbase has been enhanced and no one other than PAF officials would be allowed to have access to the renovated Shahbaz Airbase.

“Approximately Rs25 billion was allocated to upgrade the airbase, [including Rs7 billion provided by the] Economic Coordination Committee to convert it to a main-operating base,” he said.

Pakistan receives three new F-16s – The Express Tribune

Pics of New F-16s.

f164u.jpg

f165.jpg

f166.jpg

All of those asking for C's and D's and whether they're block A or D please don't ask again I've posted this several times.
^ Here is an APP picture of the three aircrafts. The single-seater is carrying the serial-number: 902. Which is a Pakistani F16 C Block 52.

e05654a0a03b00990636cfd8e2b6e127.jpg

Here is a higher res pic of the same aircraft.

PAF_F16C_10902.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

So these are two Double Seater Block 52 and one single seater Block 52.

Back
Top Bottom