What's new

PAF receives first batch of F-16 Block-52 Aircraft

zardari_+pak_us_flag.jpg

:pakistan: :usflag:

Excellent News - :toast_sign:

Mashallah... Great news... Let the pix start to roll!

Guys

There is no such news on any of the news channel Even i have checked the official website of Duniya news as the person used it as a source,If there would have been such news it would have been running many times on all news channels after all its a big news

Last edited:
great news Masha Allah...waiting for the pictures.

There is no such news on any of the news channelEven i have checked the official website of Duniya news as the person used it as a source,If there would have been such news it would have been running many times on all news channels after all its a big news

Number of places are reporting on it. They are saying they will arrive Saturday though. I guess that is when they ceremony will happen

guys dont be so annoyed ok my friend as i said the dunya tv quoated that the induction cermony will be held on saturday and gen david petraus and american air chief or whatever will be there along with american ambassador anne peterson what do u think the f-16 will land on saturday lets say 1 pm and will be rolled out in the cermony at what 6pm ????????????? have u guys forgotten about the erie eye the plane came at least 3 or four days before the induction ceremony and no official news or pic were released to any channel or paper so this news is by the sources of that channel thats why they didnt mention it all the time wait till we start getting more unconfirmed news by friday evening................im my self hoping it to be true honestly as since i heard it i can feel the cramps in my tummy to see one real pic .......................phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Guys it will held on Saturday or Monday - This is according to Hkan on Pakdef.info and he has plenty of internal sources in PAF>

guys dont be so annoyed ok my friend as i said the dunya tv quoated that the induction cermony will be held on saturday and gen david petraus and american air chief or whatever will be there along with american ambassador anne peterson what do u think the f-16 will land on saturday lets say 1 pm and will be rolled out in the cermony at what 6pm ????????????? have u guys forgotten about the erie eye the plane came at least 3 or four days before the induction ceremony and no official news or pic were released to any channel or paper so this news is by the sources of that channel thats why they didnt mention it all the time wait till we start getting more unconfirmed news by friday evening................im my self hoping it to be true honestly as since i heard it i can feel the cramps in my tummy to see one real pic .......................phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

as i think f-16s are near us now somewere in golf or pakistan. the date they just land at shahbaz for showtime as we got used f-16:)

Where is the official news of them landing at Shahbaz Airbase. plz provide link

Back
Top Bottom