What's new

PAF quickly put bases on high alert.

There was full planning to take out the entire first-line PAF, with multiple resources in the air ready to do so during the OBL raid.

However, I respect your opinion that such destruction would have been acceptable, but I disagree with it.

What was this "full planning". It is safe to say 99% of everything about the OBL incident was BS.

in an event of full scale war all the american soldiers would have been vapouized....including all the american bases within 4500 kilometer radius although the radius can be increased....israel could have been annahilated.......such arguments that oh america would have done this and that are usually given by secular fascists who receive payments from Captain america to demoralize nation.
Dident Hazrat Hussain radi Allah took stand.....so did Khalid bin Waleed radi Allah against the largest Byzantine army scoring the most decisive victory in the history of warfare....so did Tipu Sultan..againt entire British Freemasonic Empire where sun never used to set:agree:

Let it be clear, before fighting with the US we should be ready for a complete marna marana scenario.

We are a nation which at any given opportunity, will torch public transport, set alight a petrol station or even burn down the KFC, hence, not being critical of the only real functioning institutions will not be norm for us. !!!

What was this "full planning". It is safe to say 99% of everything about the OBL incident was BS.

That 99% BS may very well be true, but the remaining 1% would have effectively taken out the PAF for sure. ;)

in an event of full scale war all the american soldiers would have been vapourized in Afghanistan
..we are 180 million and growing:lol: no worries ....we could hit all the american bases within 4500 kilometer radius although the radius is much more....israel could have been annahilated.......such arguments that oh america would have done this and that are usually given by secular fascists who receive payments from Captain america to demoralize nation.
Dident Hazrat Hussain radi Allah took stand.....so did Khalid bin Waleed radi Allah against the largest Byzantine army scoring the most decisive victory in the history of warfare....so did Tipu Sultan..againt entire British Freemasonic Empire where sun never used to set:agree:

yes they were fighting swords with swords..
Did the byzantine army use tanks or mechanized troops??

The Quran urges you to keep yourself prepared the best you can, so that when you go into battle.. you arent entirely outgunned.
The Quran does not encourage you to commit suicide.
Similar logic like yours had some misled clerics encourage Turkish troops to stick to what they had and attack the brits head on.
They were massacred..

Asslam alaikum

For those who say saanp to guzar gaya ab kiya faida. After the hearing there should be some recommandations from the all ppl involved which bound this govt. and others to accept and make it national policy

Santro
Brother if i remember persian empire had elephants ( tanks of those days) and when we fight we dont care if we live or die either ghazi or shaheed Al-nasr mn 3nd Allah . Saying that doesnot mean we dont prepare ourselves.

And lastly who r saying they were ready to take paf front line or sort of that( that means there were much much activity going on the other side of the border or around us ) it is the failure of our intelligence and foj, So stop blaming the political govt. only ( BTW i m no fan of them ) let's be fair

TARIQ

Let it be clear, before fighting with the US we should be ready for a complete marna marana scenario.

sir the question should be whether america is ready for marna marana or not with trillions of dollars of debt...no gold to back up the green dollar bill and american public sick and tired of receiving body bags

yes they were fighting swords with swords..
Did the byzantine army use tanks or mechanized troops??

The Quran urges you to keep yourself prepared the best you can, so that when you go into battle.. you arent entirely outgunned.
The Quran does not encourage you to commit suicide.
Similar logic like yours had some misled clerics encourage Turkish troops to stick to what they had and attack the brits head on.
They were massacred..

it not the gun but the man behind the gun
similarly numbers and technology dosent matters...its the same taleban who used to live in caves with whom america is now negotiating a safe exit
we have nuclear arms and we can deliver them anywhere...thats why we made them and ate grass to raise 6th largest army...
we not on a suicide trip...we can give a war to USA if it wants it...there just too many american bases around our missile radius....the largest one is in israel:lol: ....considering it was ben gurion who initiated the hate and war against us in 1948

The morale issue is what is the most important in the aftermath. Steps must be taken to improve this amongst the pilots, and the rest of the rank and file. These can include a full explanation by classified briefing to take them into confidence, with an aim to rectifying the deficiencies as they are identified.

Raising morale of troops if classified, though I don't know whatever for, is fine.

How about raising the morale of the Nation i.e. common person like, say, those who are here raising the issues?

Transparency after such an event is necessary for the Nation to know that things are being put in place so that it never happens again.

AA: Do you realize what "tried and failed" would have entailed? The entire PAF would have been eviscerated in a matter of minutes if any air hostilities were initiated. I think it was ultimately better that the PAF remained oblivious of the OBL until it was too late. It is better to live to fight another day.

Do you think that it is that easy to disembowel and entire Air Force as you seem to be suggesting?

Even though many nations may have thought it was a good thing that Osama was removed, but the ethics behind violating the territorial integrity and violating a Nation's sovereignty none could reconcile with.

If the US raid was challenged in the air during infiltration or exfiltration, it would have at least saved the humiliation.

On Beating Stealth Technology

Stealth technology or LO technology (low observable technology) can be entirely nullified by the detecting radar and/or infrared sensors searching,
not for the stealthy craft itself, but for the background behind the stealthy craft. The stealth craft will then show up in the form of a black or blank silhouette in front of the background.

This is much like the way one can pinpoint with extreme accuracy the location of the moon during a solar eclipse, and track its movement with great precision, even though during a solar eclipse one can’t observe the moon itself.

One way to accomplish the above is for the detecting forces to fly a high-flying aircraft furnished with SLAR (Side-Looking Airborne Radar) and/or FLIR (Front-Looking Infra-Red) equipment to map out the terrain below and to one side, or to the front. If a stealth craft were operating
anywhere above the terrain being mapped, a small patch of terrain, which the stealth craft would perforce eclipse, would not be observed on the detecting aircraft’s output screen. That particular spot would appear black or blank, and more or less in the shape of a silhouette of the stealth craft:
thereby pinpointing the stealth craft’s position within the field of vision of the detecting aircraft.

This is from some material I saved. Don't have the link.

Raising morale of troops if classified, though I don't know whatever for, is fine.

How about raising the morale of the Nation i.e. common person like, say, those who are here raising the issues?

Transparency after such an event is necessary for the Nation to know that things are being put in place so that it never happens again.

Raising the morale of an entire nation requires LEADERS, instead of RULERS that Pakistan has had up till now, unfortunately. I agree with your comment about transparency of the investigative commission, but I don't see that happening in the Pakistani culture, given similar past catastrophes.

Do you think that it is that easy to disembowel and entire Air Force as you seem to be suggesting?

In this case, yes, the PAF would have been rendered useless as an effective fighting force within the hour, with the destruction extensive enough to require a very long time to recover the losses in materiel, men, and reputation.

Even though many nations may have thought it was a good thing that Osama was removed, but the ethics behind violating the territorial integrity and violating a Nation's sovereignty none could reconcile with.

The OBL raid was consistent with the stated US policy of dealing with stateless terrorists such as Al-Qaeda.

If the US raid was challenged in the air during infiltration or exfiltration, it would have at least saved the humiliation.

.... but at what cost? No modern military can conduct an defensive or offensive operation without effective air cover. Evisceration of the PAF would have exposed Pakistan to grave dangers for years to come, which would have been too tempting for others to pass up.

In this case, yes, the PAF would have been rendered useless as an effective fighting force within the hour, with the destruction extensive enough to require a very long time to recover the losses in materiel, men, and reputation.

what are you?some self defeatist?we could have bombed bagram airbase and other installations in afghanistan inreturn....there are 150,000 americans in afghanistan....america would have recovered from it???why are u talking about this that america could have done this and that.....why not what could u have done...are u a gay?

what are you?some self defeatist?

No Sir, just a realist, not to mention retarded, illiterate, and many other titles given to me by erudite PDF members like you.

we could have bombed bagram airbase and other installations in afghanistan inreturn....there are 150,000 americans in afghanistan....america would have recovered from it???

Bombed with what? Any hostile activity by the PAF would have been neutralized long before that could happen. Not all US personnel are in Bagram, and there is far more to the US military than what is in Afghanistan. And yes, whatever losses USA could be incurred with what unlikely scenario you suggest, the US would have recovered very well. I have no doubt about that. None.

why are u talking about this that america could have done this and that.....why not what could u have done..

I apologize for thinking rationally, I really do.

.are u a gay?

As of a short while ago, I was not, but should I ever contemplate a change like this, I will be sure to contact you. In the meantime, I will just add this slur in my collection basket of such childish vitriol from PDF. Thank you.

No Sir, just a realist, not to mention retarded, illiterate, and many other titles given to me by erudite PDF members like you.

Bombed with what? Any hostile activity by the PAF would have been neutralized long before that could happen. Not all US personnel are in Bagram, and there is far more to the US military than what is in Afghanistan. And yes, whatever losses USA could be incurred with what unlikely scenario you suggest, the US would have recovered very well. I have no doubt about that. None.

I apologize for thinking rationally, I really do.

As of a short while ago, I was not, but should I ever contemplate a change like this, I will be sure to contact you. In the meantime, I will just add this slur in my collection basket of such childish vitriol from PDF. Thank you.

well by gay i meant disabled....dont take it personally.....but you are a sef defeatist just like hassan nisar and naveen naqvi the old model.........american air defence slept for 10 minutes to allow second and third plane to hit tower and pentagon...americans cant foil taleban attacks....what makes u think they will foil a supersonic ballistic missile?there is no missile shield in afghanistan.....no point in arguing with you.....since you are bent on defending american imperialism ...but who cares...those who care do know how to defend the homeland

what are you?some self defeatist?we could have bombed bagram airbase and other installations in afghanistan inreturn....there are 150,000 americans in afghanistan....america would have recovered from it???why are u talking about this that america could have done this and that.....why not what could u have done...are u a gay?

hello, its not worth replying to some members, he can well be an american pretending to be born in pakistan, even chinese members from the states dont behave so pro lackey american like this dude does

Back
Top Bottom