What's new

PAF quickly put bases on high alert.

Is there also a commission to actually enquire and investigate in the fact that OBL was found so close to the academy in Pakistan. PAF defences can be spruced up with obtaining some money and spending it. But the bigger question is why and how OBL was there in Abbotabad!

NO - because OBL died at-least 8 time before 1 May 2011.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

Don't reply to this post because it's not the topic of thread

Assalam alaikum

Santro, brother agree with wat wrote and i dont think i called for a war with u.s. U.S sanctioned us after 65, left us after soviet escaped from afghanistan and to add more pressure cut military ties with us after it ( sanctions again). Again when they needed us in 2001 we obeyed them their kid killed 2 of us in bazar and then go out. Everyday drone attacks against the will of ppl of pakistan. Ten years ago we didnot have this internal mess that we face now ( so i blame them ). since we can't fight the u.s should lie down and then wait for u.s to expand the drone attacks to lahore karachi islamabad etc.

TARIQ

ya put them on high alert and then just sit there to watch the show, what a joke.

Hi,

Paf did the right thing by not reacting-----OBL was dead----there was no cause to start a fight with the u s----what surprises me is that you still don't get it---all you superstar compuetr science and technology engineers on this site----.

Here it is----you cannot lock a U S missile on a U S aircraft and neither would your radar have a lock---they have the source codes of their own equipment----most of you were not born during the FALKLAND WAR, when the argentinians struck the british aircraft carrier 'sheffield' with a exocet missile----. The british called up the french and told them that they had three nuc subs around argentina and falklands and if they don't get the codes to neutralize the exoce---the argentinians are history----.

None of the exocet strikes after that were successful-----. You think that raytheon will face the full house of the american congress and the american senate after an american plane is downed by and american missile-----shot by a pakistani aircraft----you believe that they will face the wrath of the american public.

The shame on the PAF and pak millitary should be of not protecting the faisal air base----if somebody wants to shoot themselevs to hide their shame----that ought to be the reason for that-----.

People say they want to accept the destruction of paf assets in the due course of he chase-----but you have to see what the end goals are-----what are you going to get in result of that---what is the end game-----.

The u s just reached out and touched us----and told us---'LITTLE BROTHER---WE HAD A LITTLE PROBLEM AND WE RESOLVED IT'---so that means that we were given extrat credits to cash---just because we took it up the you know what----the next thing to do would have been to put the icing on the cake and make one big push in the no waziristan area----a two weeks operation-----that would have shut the mouths of all the naysayers in america----.

We have an insurgency-we need millitary grade tactical solutions---we need a tactical media solution to calm the nerves of the public.

You people need to learn to live and think like a nation-----this energy and anger should have been directed towards al qaeda and paf air base command for sleeping on his job

Hi,

The british called up the french and told them that they had three nuc subs around argentina and falklands and if they don't get the codes to neutralize the exoce---the argentinians are history----.

I have read about the Falklands war ..... this is new info for me .. can you provide source.... thanks

Sheffield was a destroyer not Aircraft Carrier
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Sheffield_%28D80%29

After that two more ships were hit by Exocets
The Atlantic Conveyer (Air Launched but the original target was one of the 2 Carriers) and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Conveyor

the HMS Glamorgan (by a land based Exocet) were hit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Glamorgan_%28D19%29

The Brits did shoot down American made A-4 Skyhawks and a C-130 during the Falkland war with an AIM-9L

ForumPakistan Defence & Military ForumsMilitary HistoryFalkland wars and deadly Exocet missiles---post # 5.

" The Brits did shoot down American made A-4 Skyhawks and a C-130 during the Falkland war with an AIM-9L "

Could you please elaborate what that means in context to what I wrote.

Read this

How France helped us win Falklands war, by John Nott

How France helped us win Falklands war, by John Nott - Telegraph

Khan Sahib is right, after the initial success of the Exocet, the missiles were tampered with as the British had the source codes. It is because of the source codes the Brits were able to sabotage the guidance system of the Exocet, if they could tamper with the guidance they made sure that it didnt hit their own vessels.

I don't think so, 4 helicopters can be taken out. US would have to escalate the issue into a full scale war to take out PAF, massive war would ensue. Poora mulk khara hota behind our uniformed men.

And still, that is also acceptable. Agar defend nahi karna toh apni dukaan bandh kardoh.

I don't think that when US drones rules the PAK sky, such raid would be carried by four Helos only. I'm sure that drones, F 22s and F 35s would be hovering in the PAF skylines.

Read this

How France helped us win Falklands war, by John Nott

How France helped us win Falklands war, by John Nott - Telegraph

Khan Sahib is right, after the initial success of the Exocet, the missiles were tampered with as the British had the source codes. It is because of the source codes the Brits were able to sabotage the guidance system of the Exocet, if they could tamper with the guidance they made sure that it didnt hit their own vessels.

Argentinians had only 5 Exocets (air launched versions).................
HMS Glamergan and Atlantic Conveyer were hit at the very end of the conflict................

If you read the article you have given me ... it contians a link (How to Tamper with it)..... That tampering/destruction was to be done during a an aborted near suicide mission on the Base Rio Grande where the Argentinian Super Etandards and Exocets were based
see Operation Mikado
Operation Mikado - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My point.... The Brits failed to tamper/destroy any of the excoets

Yes they were able to use decoys aboard a Lynx Helicopter to confuse the missiles (they might have got help for that from the French)

@MastanKhan....................

My point is you cant shoot down a US made aircraft with a US made missile

A member on a sister forum wrote about an incident in china in 1996 where one prowler aircraft jammed the a certain area of china

Here is his quote

"Originally Posted by siegecrossbow

The USN supposedly crippled the communications network of the entire Nanjing military district during the 1996 Taiwan strait crisis with just a single Prowler ".

People,

The u s millitary capabilities are simply not available on the web through some links-----you can't ask for link for everything and then be satisfied---create a make believe and create a denial----the u s is not waiting for you to check its capability through a link.

In order for you to understand the capabilities of the americans----you need to read on books about the related material----a lots of information is available --- but you need to have access to a good library.

I think our millitary should stop making pakistanis fool. They were on high alert or not, the main thing is they failed to stop them. And some of the members here as well have childish behavior they love F16 (unfortunatly our PAF as well) and then they want to see these F16's used against their manufacturer. These F16 are just fancy toys specially the new blk52's. don't even think of using AIM120 against drones or F18 etc.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom