What's new

PAF Patches

AA91EF1F-B6B9-4370-AB1C-C46E1C08B654.jpeg

Anyone got the picture of that PAF patch with Salahuddin Ayubi in it?

Anyone have a the 'License to Kill' patch from a front angle....?

Patch.jpg

I know the font used in the text all around (NASA), but can't figure out the 'AGGRESSOR' written below the Red Star.

I tried: Metallica, MegaDeath etc.

@Windjammer @Hodor @HawkEye27

so this should confirm that Mig21 was shotdown by jf17 and su-30 by f-16.
however PAF is trolling India that only F-16s were used to shotdown both IAF planes just p1ss them off more because india does not want paf to use f-16s...
Hasnt there been enough confirmation for you already officially from the PAF that both IAF planes were shot down by F-16s!? Geez, you guys need to stop beating a dead horse.

however PAF is trolling India that only F-16s were used to shotdown both IAF planes just p1ss them off more because india does not want paf to use f-16s...
You are not busting myths but sure are creating them. Both IAF planes were brought down by F16s. Unless you want to call several PAF officers including the ones who did the deed liars.

Not exactly. This shows the multiple BVR launch by both ACs. However, further evidences confirms that F-16 shot turned out to be deadly for adversary.

this patch was made from future perspective. Nothing related to Swift Retort. Just a warning that we’ll spank u with SD-10 & AIM120.

so just chill n relax

Anyone got a bigger/clearer version of this...

View attachment 585083

@Saeed Nafees

View attachment 585025

I know the font used in the text all around (NASA), but can't figure out the 'AGGRESSOR' written below the Red Star.

View attachment 585025

Attachments

• jf17.png
    jf17.png
    220.9 KB · Views: 74
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-10-21 at 11.42.43.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-10-21 at 11.42.43.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom