What's new

PAF participates in "Red Flag" and "Green Flag"

A new round of Red Flag combat training exercises have got underway at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada. Hosted by the United States Air Force, Red Flag offers a chance for USAF assets and their international air force counterparts to participate and engage in ultra-realistic air combat scenarios.

This is the 35th year that these war games have been taking place and this latest instalment began on January 25th, and will continue until February 5th.
Red Flag Exercise

Two nations will be represented at the initial 2010 Red Flag exercise: the Royal Air Force and the USAF itself. Seven different types of modern day combat aircraft, meanwhile, will participate, along with various command and control types and KC-135 tankers. Here’s a full list of the aircraft types taking part, along with brief details on their operators:

* USAF Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon multirole combat aircraft, based at Nellis Air Force Base, Homestead Air Force Base (Florida), Eglin Air Force Base (Florida) and Fort Worth Joint Reserve Base (Texas),
* USAF Boeing F-15C air superiority fighters, based at Nellis Air Force Base and Kadena Air Base (Japan)
* USAF Lockheed Martin/ Boeing F-22A Raptor multirole stealth fighters from Holloman Air Force Base (New Mexico)
* USAF Boeing F-15E Strike Eagle ground attack strike fighters from RAF Lakenheath (UK)
* United States Marine Corps Boeing F/A-18 Hornets from Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort (South Carolina)
* Royal Air Force BAE Systems/Boeing Harrier GR9s from RAF Cottesmore (UK)
* United States Navy Northrop Grumman EA-6B Prowler electronic warfare aircraft from Naval Air Station Whidbey Island (Washington)
* USAF Boeing E-3 Sentry airborne early warning and control (AWACS) aircraft from Tinker Air Force Base (Oklahoma)
* USAF Northrop Grumman E-8 Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System (JOINT STARS) aircraft from Robins Air Force Base (Georgia)
* USAF Boeing RC-135V reconnaissance aircraft from Offutt Air Force Base (Nebraska)
* USAF Boeing KC-135 air-to-air refuellers from McConnell Air Force Base (Kansas), Grissom Joint Reserve Air Base (Indiana) and Grand Forks Air Force Base (North Dakota)

Air Force Exercise

Nellis Air Force Base is one of the largest of its kind possessed by any air force. It’s associated Nevada Test and Training Range provides airspace that extends out to in excess of 15,000 square miles – and it’s this vast area where the Red Flag air force exercises take place.
Recently Added News

3821.gif

What the heck are u talking about?
PAF has its own tactics and does not relies on any one for developing tactics.. plus paf has counducted a lot of exercise to give them experience they already have.

RED flag cconsists of of nearly all nato airforces (among the best in the world).PAF is a good force but to say that they re better than NATO is too much.The reason why you are going there is to improve your own tatics and performance besides f16 is an excellent choice for red flag.Your f16s can easily integrate with all major nato systems which will give yu a good experience

RED flag cconsists of of nearly all nato airforces (among the best in the world).PAF is a good force but to say that they re better than NATO is too much.The reason why you are going there is to improve your own tatics and performance besides f16 is an excellent choice for red flag.Your f16s can easily integrate with all major nato systems which will give yu a good experience
Hey PAF is going there to show everyone hw capable it is and why it is called Second To None

Kid I'm seriously sick n tired of replying to indian low quality posts... u have no knowledge so ur posts r coming of mere jealousy. PAF tactics are by no means infirior to NATO standards neither supirior. Tactics are developed according to own needs and enviroment. You need to get this superiority complex out of ur head. Just cuz the tactics or air force is pakistani doesn't mean its infirior.

Kid I'm seriously sick n tired of replying to indian low quality posts... u have no knowledge so ur posts r coming of mere jealousy. PAF tactics are by no means infirior to NATO standards neither supirior. Tactics are developed according to own needs and enviroment. You need to get this superiority complex out of ur head. Just cuz the tactics or air force is pakistani doesn't mean its infirior.

I didnt say yur tactics are inferior i just said they r not superior thats all,and all people go to red flag for a good experience and I am sure yu will get it there.

I didnt say yur tactics are inferior i just said they r not superior thats all,and all people go to red flag for a good experience and I am sure yu will get it there.

So how do u know their tactics are not superior?

So how do u know their tactics are not superior?

Simple they built the damn planes which our countries are flying and they give it to yu after 2 decades of using them ,that means two decades of experience more am I wrong here!!!!
cheers

Simple they built the damn planes which our countries are flying and they give it to yu after 2 decades of using them ,that means two decades of experience more am I wrong here!!!!
cheers

Which plane they gave us after using it for 2 decades?

So do u know when we got our first F-16?:hitwall:

Yu got it a long time back but not the block 50s.The US only gives yu weapons which yu can either make by yourself or get from somewhere else .Take mmrca for eg theyr offering f16 / f18 either of these planes can be matched by some other in the competition hemce they offer it but they wont offer f22 for no amount of money will they!!!

Yu got it a long time back but not the block 50s.The US only gives yu weapons which yu can either make by yourself or get from somewhere else .Take mmrca for eg theyr offering f16 / f18 either of these planes can be matched by some other in the competition hemce they offer it but they wont offer f22 for no amount of money will they!!!

Do know when block 52 was introduced and when PAF finalized deal to buy it?:hitwall:

man its ok like i predicted indians were flying HIGH and full of EGO till the time IAF had gone to "RED FLAG" and PAF hadn't!! these people thought they had won it on "merit" :rofl: now today that we are going there theory & boastful thinking is finished!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED PAF!! & like i had said BR will explode with the news and hue & cry and it is currently happening!! :yahoo: i am loving every moment of it! so hasnain & all my buddies here chill relax its a natural knee jerk reaction from them! let's not inflame ;)

Back
Top Bottom