What's new

PAF participates in "Red Flag" and "Green Flag"

Mr IK, I have had confirmation from current serving PAF officers, there is no reason to put them on display, but there will be subsequent pictures of our new block 52's with Amraam's shortly

We are all waiting for that day...

This is good news regarding the transformation of Pakistan into a proud military nation. Research and technology are two inseparable elements in a movement that inevitably spearheads the country into the skies above!

PAF is flying interdiction mission, so we dont need missiles anywayy...

Nellis AFB Red Flag Schedule for fiscal year 2010:
Units participating in Red Flag exercises are subject to change.

Red Flag Participating Flying Units
19-30 July

>> Click here for news release <<

Red Air
65 AGRS, Nellis AFB, Nev., (F-16)
64 AGRS, Nellis AFB, Nev., (F-15)

Interdiction
92 FS, RSAF (F-15S)
9 MRS, PAF (F-16B)
425 FS, (Singapore, Luke AFB, Ariz.) (F-16CG)
VMFA-225, MCAS Miramar (F-18)

Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses
77 FS, Shaw AFB, S.C. (F-16CM)
VMAQ-3, MCAS Cherry Point, N.C. (EA-6B)
VAQ-132, Whidbey Island NAS, Wash. (EA-18B)

Command and Control
552 ACW, Tinker AFB, Okla. (E-3)
NATO (E-3)
Special Ops, Calif. ANG (MC-130)
Grand Prairie, Singapore (CH-47)

Aerial Refueling
22 ARW, McConnell AFB, Kan. (KC-135)

Aviation Photography Days
Red Flag aviation photography day will be held July 21, for photographers with a letter from an official editor providing intent to publish.

News Media
News media requests should be sent to 99 ABW Office of Public Affairs, 702-652-2750.

Nellis Air Force Base - Flying Operations

:disagree:
Most aircraft that fly actual interdiction mission carry at least two missiles for self defence, In most cases.. aircraft from the USAF and friendly AF's flying interdiction's at red flag carry two AMRAAM's or sidewinders to simulate a realistic load on the jet...although this has been omitted during recent years.

Fresh images from RED FLAG

main.php

PAF F-16B block 15 #90615 from 9 sqn is seen departing Nellis AFB during Red Flag 10-4 on July 22nd, 2010.

main.php

PAF F-16B block 15 #90616 from 9 sqn is seen departing Nellis AFB during Red Flag 10-4 on July 23rd, 2010.

main.php

PAF F-16B block 15 #92620 from 9 sqn is seen landing at Nellis AFB during Red Flag 10-4 on July 22nd, 2010.

main.php

PAF F-16B block 15 #92623 from 9 sqn is seen over head at Nellis AFB during Red Flag 10-4 on July 21st, 2010.

main.php

PAF F-16B block 15 #92623 from 9 sqn is seen over head at Nellis AFB during Red Flag 10-4 on July 21st, 2010.

main.php

PAF F-16B block 15 #92623 from 9 sqn is seen taxiing after landing at Nellis AFB during Red Flag 10-4 on July 21st, 2010.

main.php

PAF F-16B block 15 #92623 from 9 sqn is seen landing at Nellis AFB during Red Flag 10-4 on July 21st, 2010.

main.php

PAF F-16B block 15 #90616 from 9 sqn is seen taxiing after landing at Nellis AFB during Red Flag 10-4 on July 21st, 2010.

main.php

PAF F-16B block 15 #90615 from 9 sqn is seen taxiing after landing at Nellis AFB during Red Flag 10-4 on July 21st, 2010

main.php

PAF F-16B block 15 #90615 from 9 sqn is seen landing at Nellis AFB during Red Flag 10-4 on July 21st, 2010.

:disagree:
Most aircraft that fly actual interdiction mission carry at least two missiles for self defence, In most cases.. aircraft from the USAF and friendly AF's flying interdiction's at red flag carry two AMRAAM's or sidewinders to simulate a realistic load on the jet...although this has been omitted during recent years.

well PAF f-16s are carrying one sidewinder....

An F-16 from the Pakistan Air Force receives fuel from a KC-135 during a Red Flag 10-4 mission July 21, 2010. Red Flag is a realistic combat training exercise involving the air forces of the United States and its allies. The exercise is hosted north of Las Vegas on the Nevada Test and Training Range--the U.S. Air Force's premier military training area with more than 12,000 square miles of airspace and 2.9 million acres of land. With 1,900 possible targets, realistic threat systems and an opposing enemy force that cannot be replicated anywhere else in the world, Nellis and the NTTR are the home of a "peacetime battlefield," providing combat air forces with the ability to train to fly, fight and win together. (U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 1st Class Stephen Wolff)
100721-N-8931W-031.jpg

[/COLOR]
PAF is flying interdiction mission, so we dont need missiles anywayy...

Nellis AFB Red Flag Schedule for fiscal year 2010:
Units participating in Red Flag exercises are subject to change.

Red Flag Participating Flying Units
19-30 July

>> Click here for news release <<

Red Air
65 AGRS, Nellis AFB, Nev., (F-16)
64 AGRS, Nellis AFB, Nev., (F-15)

Interdiction
92 FS, RSAF (F-15S)
9 MRS, PAF (F-16B)
425 FS, (Singapore, Luke AFB, Ariz.) (F-16CG)
VMFA-225, MCAS Miramar (F-18)

Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses
77 FS, Shaw AFB, S.C. (F-16CM)
VMAQ-3, MCAS Cherry Point, N.C. (EA-6B)
VAQ-132, Whidbey Island NAS, Wash. (EA-18B)

Command and Control
552 ACW, Tinker AFB, Okla. (E-3)
NATO (E-3)
Special Ops, Calif. ANG (MC-130)
Grand Prairie, Singapore (CH-47)

Aerial Refueling
22 ARW, McConnell AFB, Kan. (KC-135)

Aviation Photography Days
Red Flag aviation photography day will be held July 21, for photographers with a letter from an official editor providing intent to publish.

News Media
News media requests should be sent to 99 ABW Office of Public Affairs, 702-652-2750.

Nellis Air Force Base - Flying Operations

Razrig,

Interdiction means you have to defend yourself against red air when carrying out interdiction. All aircraft in interdiction roles have to be ready to fight in and out of their missions. The loadout at RF for such roles is a AIM-9 training round on one wing and an ACMI pod on the other wing.

F-16's refueling umm sounds good.. we need a refuelier for our f-16's atleast 2

Has PAF actually got the capabiltiy of refuelling their F-16 blk 50+? As I understand it they are refuelled the the boom method and the PAF don't operate any of these a/c to refuel in this way. My understanding is that the only way to refuel F-16s to refuel using PAF compatible progue tankers has been developed by India! and i doubt Pakistan is high on their list for possible customers! :rofl:

Has PAF actually got the capabiltiy of refuelling their F-16 blk 50+? As I understand it they are refuelled the the boom method and the PAF don't operate any of these a/c to refuel in this way. My understanding is that the only way to refuel F-16s to refuel using PAF compatible progue tankers has been developed by India! and i doubt Pakistan is high on their list for possible customers! :rofl:
You are correct - PAF does not operate any refueler with the boom method.The PAF Tankgers Compatible Progue has been developed by Lockheed Martin not India which can be installed on F-16's.But that requires modification in every F16.
PAF Options are
Negotiate with US for KC-10 or KC-135.
Airbus refueler which have both systems.
Or get a kit from Boeing and convert one of the older's Boeing in service with PIA into refueler.

is there really need rofl there in your post? ahhhhhh i hate you guys.:rolleyes:

these F 16 are not block 52 is that right and did they get MLU or yet they have to get MLU

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom