What's new

PAF participates in "Red Flag" and "Green Flag"

well can any one post the pics of red flag and the show in uk in this forum please waitting for latest pics and when these exercises will be finished i heared that dutch airforce also came for these exercises

Our own ACMI range has been completed with considerable indigenous development and also collaboration with the Turks (Aselsan I believe was contracted to do this work).

I think its Havelsan who developed EHTES/EWTTR system for PAF.

EWTTR features are :
•Various fully instrumented and integrated actual weapons systems,
•Various threat emitter simulators,
•All weapon systems in the EWTTR offer the following in real-time : Data Collection, Data Recording, Visualization in 3D environment, Artillery and Missile Simulation,
•Various post-flight evaluation reports,

Last edited by a moderator:
Red flag was ... ‘’ It was just like Saffron Bandit...except the enemy wasn’t as good.’’ :smokin:
Borrowing from a red flag quote I see :P
And Most aspects of Green Flag have now been integrated into Red Flag and Green flag is now a dedicated close support exercise with a focus on current anti-terror operations.

Havelsan....yes it is a turkish company...and they designed these for us some of our PAF officer's also did it....
THANX TO THEM....!

why dont someone post the pics of the red flag exercise this topic is about the red flag not about the turkish firm friends if u wanna talk about turkish firm you go to the turkish thread not here

1745333.jpg

First time ever that Pakistan Air Force takes 6 of theirs F16B's and go to the Red Flag!! All the 6 PAK F16B's which landed at Lajes on this morning have 'Griffins' inscription on the tail!

1745333.jpg

First time ever that Pakistan Air Force takes 6 of theirs F16B's and go to the Red Flag!! All the 6 PAK F16B's which landed at Lajes on this morning have 'Griffins' inscription on the tail!

Its a smart move - you have two boys in a viper learning from this well needed experience.

In the End of the day when they PAF will walk out of Red Flag it would have Extra Pilots with RedFlag experiance who later will pass on those skills to their fellow pilots.

Its a smart move - you have two boys in a viper learning from this well needed experience.

In the End of the day when they PAF will walk out of Red Flag it would have Extra Pilots with RedFlag experiance who later will pass on those skills to their fellow pilots.

yeah ! thats claver move indeed. :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom