What's new

PAF movie?

TOPGUN

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Wat do u guys think about a movie based on PAF or a movie that has PAF involvement ? :pakistan:

If those guys who made "Khuda Kay Liye" and "Ramchand Pakistani" will make this Movie then it will be worth watching and if the Ordinary people in Lollywood will make this Movie :woot::wave: PAF will be really angry :taz:.

You know what a Mean they will make a Character Like "Sultan Rahii" with Big Mustaches and Really Big "PAINDOO LOOK" Breaking the wings of other Planes USING HIS SPEAR :rofl: and PAF or any other Air Force don't posses an Airplane which can carry Heroine Like "Anjuman" who weighs in Tons. :rofl: Just making fun of our Film Industry, It sucks mann.

Pakistan has Limited resources and Making a Movie on PAF wont be easy. Neither PAF nor the Film Industry are Interested in making a movie on PAF, PAF has co-operated in Many Dramas (Like Sherdils and Shahpar) and documentaries but i dont think PAF or ISPR will agree on such a Proposal Unless someone like Shoaib Mansoor is Asking for it.

I like the idea, I always wanted to see a patriotic movie consisting our soldiers or our airforce in it for that matter.
Or even simple but great commercials about PAF or recruitment ads or videos for the army just like the dutch have over here in the Netherlands.
I would love to see something like this, patriotic movies help us in dire times like these.

Visit the following link to see that how many movies were made by India to projects its armed forces. In 1973, a hit movie "Hindustan ki Kasam" was launched. A while ago, I searched a lot to watch it online somewhere but in vain.

Army gets the spotlight in Bollywood, Navy and Air Force ignored

I read somewhere that a movie was made on PAF named "Kasam Us Waqt Kee" but it was not released by the Govt....Perhaps I read it in the monthly "Hikayat"...........Movies on PAF should have been made in 1966 and then in 1972..........to include some real shots and the aircrafts of that era....

For dramas, one extremely annoying feature is the romance side of it. In PAF dramas or Army dramas, the officers are getting mad for girls and the 80% of the drama revolves around romances and ladies. I have personally got sick of these military drama romances.

The recent PAF drama sherdil was a real flop except that one episode in which Gp Capt Cecil Chaudry was brought in. What PAF/ISPR need to do is to put more knowledge of air warfare into the drama.

Discussion and demonstration of Basic Fighter Maneuvers, discussion and delivery of different weapon systems and some footage of live fire excercises should be given more space than romance. Night Flying, Cross-wind landings, instrument flying, formation flying, navigation methods, safety measures, low-level flying, dogfighting basics and basic interception geometries can also be shown and depicted by the characters of the drama. Such a drama would not only provide knowledge but also inspiration. A change is needed.

Top Gun movie seems to be good balance between fighter flying stuff and romance.

If you guys really looking for a good air force training movie watch this. But make sure you have fast internet connection. This is one of the best and finest movie I have seen. I want PAF to make something like this.

hulu.com/watch/24197/fighter-pilot-operation-red-flag

I really would want to see a movie like that ! if they can be in drama's then why not a movie it would also modvate youngsters to join and would do good business again just a thought!

Visit the following link to see that how many movies were made by India to projects its armed forces. In 1973, a hit movie "Hindustan ki Kasam" was launched. A while ago, I searched a lot to watch it online somewhere but in vain.

Army gets the spotlight in Bollywood, Navy and Air Force ignored

I read somewhere that a movie was made on PAF named "Kasam Us Waqt Kee" but it was not released by the Govt....Perhaps I read it in the monthly "Hikayat"...........Movies on PAF should have been made in 1966 and then in 1972..........to include some real shots and the aircrafts of that era....

For dramas, one extremely annoying feature is the romance side of it. In PAF dramas or Army dramas, the officers are getting mad for girls and the 80% of the drama revolves around romances and ladies. I have personally got sick of these military drama romances.

The recent PAF drama sherdil was a real flop except that one episode in which Gp Capt Cecil Chaudry was brought in. What PAF/ISPR need to do is to put more knowledge of air warfare into the drama.

Discussion and demonstration of Basic Fighter Maneuvers, discussion and delivery of different weapon systems and some footage of live fire excercises should be given more space than romance. Night Flying, Cross-wind landings, instrument flying, formation flying, navigation methods, safety measures, low-level flying, dogfighting basics and basic interception geometries can also be shown and depicted by the characters of the drama. Such a drama would not only provide knowledge but also inspiration. A change is needed.

Top Gun movie seems to be good balance between fighter flying stuff and romance.

Seriously mann, IF i ever got a Chance to make Movie on PAF, I will ask you to write a Script and Direct the Movie. :cheers: :yahoo:

You really have Nice Ideas. I hope Guys who make Dramas on PAF and Military Of Pakistan must Learn from you.

Alpha, Bravo, Charlie was the only Drama i Loved the Most. It was the best Drama Ever Made on Military of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom