What's new

PAF Keeping Indians on the Edge l Pakistan Air Force jets go supersonic at LoC

Is this article content even worth posting? Full of self bragging that I feel like puke.

Its meant to be for their own consumption so it will be full of delusions and myths. They're still in shock after the Supah powah got their *** handed to them by a country seven times smaller then them. :)

Is this article content even worth posting? Full of self bragging that I feel like puke.
you forget its indian article sir

i guess every action on the border will only strengthen the hands of modi ji , so i guess it will be peace from the other side of the fence till elections are over in Bharat :toast_sign:.
kutty ki trah mara to bhi modi ji ko hi faida hoa . ab hum kab tak modi ji ki khater hath per hath dhary bethy raheen ?:lol: you guys are wired just go check f-16.net forum :D

But this high alert and constant CAPs on our side is incurring a cost and that cumulative cost is building up also, putting a burden on our economy. Let us hope that we can arrive at a solution to all this quickly.
This is a blessing in disguise, The Govt is now fully focusing on improving economy, both Civil and military leadership has now realized that honeymoon period is over now. Its now or never, we will see drastic changes in our Bureaucracy and taxation system as well.

main-qimg-5955013182721e17341b3d52cb069e70.png

But this high alert and constant CAPs on our side is incurring a cost and that cumulative cost is building up also, putting a burden on our economy. Let us hope that we can arrive at a solution to all this quickly.
When it comes to national pride and security money doesn't matter. Moreover we have fought for 15 yrs with same economy and thieves looking over it. So don't worry about economy and costs

If they do try something, they will be on a short life span as our Tea guest admitted that he was shot down within 90 seconds of entering Pak air space.
So bharti terrorist infiltrator's average life span is reduced to only 90 second.

Reports of unprecedented air activity in the N W border.
Keep the Tea brewing boys.

Be careful for what you wish for.. otherwise instead of tea you guys would hardly afford boiling water.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom