What's new

PAF Hot Caps Over The LOC, But Where is IAF!

We need a surface-to-air missile system in these mountains. We will never be the aggressors given the attitude of government towards India. We will always be counter attacking so its better to have SAMs their which can defend us from any IAF intrusion.
I don't think that it would be a viable option. Because mountainous terrain really diminish SAM radar capability.

I don't think that it would be a viable option. Because mountainous terrain really diminish SAM radar capability.
Well get some of our army men to the top and give them man pads that would be enough.

So what do you suggest to counter any Balakot type intrusion? As it just takes a couple of a minutes for jets to pass over border from their base, last time our jets weren't fast enough to stop any indian jets intrusion.

Is there any chance that we will take back Siachen Glacier.
India very well aware of this threat; that is why you saw the news of Japan sudden Video conference with our Pak army chief and Saudi Shehzada(Shehzad and his planted molvi in pakistan needs crash-course in international politics) childish demand of offered lollipop "I want my money back" to build pressure on us and failed effort to secure India interests; however, Pakistan is rejecting all these India back-door approach and consistent what is best for Pakistan interest. We will get it back what is ours from illegal Indian occupation by hook or crook. Pakistan Zindabad.

Last edited:
So what do you suggest to counter any Balakot type intrusion? As it just takes a couple of a minutes for jets to pass over border from their base, last time our jets weren't fast enough to stop any indian jets intrusion.
Using strict CAPs over the LOC and setting up long range radars on these hills to moniter the airspace.

The boys are looking up for a challenge as the famous pilot who shot down Indian plane, one of them said "Sir yeh Jurat to kerin" translated as dare if you can.
IAF is still licking its wounds, rafale was the maram patti that Modi applied to IAF and in return earned billions in kick backs.

PAF is doing hot CAPS despite no threat. Kudos.

IAF is still busy in LeH surrounding with Air Deterrent activity. :D or to go by your understanding; even the CAPs by PAF there is no IAF to be seen despite the threat. As said earlier, it is the same situation of 27th Feb when the threat was already there and so the PAF let alone in these days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom