What's new

PAF has plans to deploy Thunder Bravo for SEAD Ops

ASELSAN is progressing well with EW stuffs. Land-based KORAL is fully deployed and has shown it's mettle at the Syrian and Libyan fronts. The air-borne version of it with more advanced features are being integrated for HAVA SOJ, which is expected to get commissioned in 2023. A scaled-down version is being planned for HALE UAVs like Akinji and Aksungur, which will get operational within a couple of years. IMO MEHPOD, based on GaN devices, will be an integral part of TFX, whose early blocks are being planned by 2023. So, 2023 may be a reasonable time frame...
What is the difference between TUBITAK EHPOD and Aselsan MEHPOD? Are they functionally same?

Hmm... why develop it when PAF could buy from China? Is it a Chinese / Brazilian ARM being locally produced? Probably. But if its a truly indigenous design, then I'm hopeful for Pak SAM and AAM programs as well.
MAR-1A is already im inventory procured for use on Mirages. Just re purposing

"In December 2008 the Brazilian government approved the sale of 100 MAR-1 missiles to the Pakistan Air Force, in a contract worth $108 million.[7] In April 2013 Mectron had integrated MAR-1 missiles with Pakistani Mirage III/V strike aircraft. Training rounds of the MAR-1 missile were also delivered, along with equipment for mission planning, logistics and support. Mectron is to finish development, testing and deliver the first operational missile rounds in 2014 to Brazil and Pakistan.[13]"

MAR-1A is already im inventory procured for use on Mirages. Just re purposing

"In December 2008 the Brazilian government approved the sale of 100 MAR-1 missiles to the Pakistan Air Force, in a contract worth $108 million.[7] In April 2013 Mectron had integrated MAR-1 missiles with Pakistani Mirage III/V strike aircraft. Training rounds of the MAR-1 missile were also delivered, along with equipment for mission planning, logistics and support. Mectron is to finish development, testing and deliver the first operational missile rounds in 2014 to Brazil and Pakistan.[13]"

Thanks @Shabi1 !

Hopefully, ASELSAN MEHPOD (Milli Elektronik Harp POD) can be there too once operational:

Capabilities
• Electronic Protection against RF guided threats,
• Easy Integration to Fighters as a Standalone Pod
• Threat detection, classification and identification in E-J
band
• RF energy transmission enabling deceptive and noise
jamming techniques in a dynamic threat environment
• Tracking and jamming the threats autonomously
• Phased array antenna and solid state transmitter
architecture (AESA)
• Fully programmable Mission Data File architecture

Technologies
• Instantaneous Frequency Measurement (IFM),
• High-sensitivity Superheat Digital Receiver,
• Digital RF Memory (DRFM),
• Solid State Power Amplifiers (SSPA)
• Active Electronic Scanning Array (AESA),
• Aerodynamic Design with low drag index
• Qualification and Certification
• Self-contained ECS and Power Systems

View attachment 639921
View attachment 639922
Hi I have seen you promoting turkish product------Are you a sales man for Turkish Defence Industry?

Thanks.

Hi I have seen you promoting turkish product------Are you a sales man for Turkish Defence Industry?

Thanks.
These products are the brain children of the tremendously hard-working and meritorious folks from my alma mater and other top Turkish universities. My endeavors are out of the pride, honor and privilege associated with it. And, it can't be bought or sold, it can only be felt after earning it...

These products aren't here to only make money. They're here to change the course of History. Some flashes of it can be seen in Libya, Syria, Irak etc...

Last edited:
These products are the brain children of the tremendously hard-working and meritorious folks from my alma mater and other top Turkish universities. My endeavors are out of the pride, honor and privilege associated with it. And, it can't be sold, it can only be felt...

These products aren't here to only make money. They're here to change the course of History. Some flashes of it can be seen in Libya, Syria, Irak etc...

Libya?

What do you think are silencing the best of Russian and French stuffs money can buy???
The last time I saw the Libyans were using R-72 turned into a SAM.i have no knowledge about it so it is not right for me to make any comment.

BTW where is wind jammer?? havent seen him since long. is everything ok with him? PDF must have a system of contacting the regular users of the site.
Where is windy btw
He has left PDF because he had a difference of opinion, an altercation and then his grievance was not answered.

Hi if possible for a senior member to movie this thread to jf17 for exclusive info on the related
Subject or if it’s possible for the @Ivan
Thank you
Sorry I can`t. I don`t have the authority to do so.

He has left PDF because he had a difference of opinion, an altercation and then his grievance was not answered.

Hi thanks for your reply no worries if possible to open the thread in the relevant section will be a big help For people like me who are new to forum and trying to learn something
Thank you

Hi thanks for your reply no worries if possible to open the thread in the relevant section will be a big help For people like me who are new to forum and trying to learn something
Thank you
Sir this post is already posted in the Pakistan Air Force section.
Whenever a new post is made/created, it is visible to everyone for a certain time to reply or give feedback. Then it is replaced by a new post, but the post still remains wherever it has been created. Admins also keep an eye to make sure posts are posted in relevant sections. Otherwise they move it there.

how do you know that?

He told me.
that's bad. he was an active member and shared good stuff . although i had difference of opinion with him on certain occasions but still he was good at keeping indians quiet.

Back
Top Bottom