What's new

PAF Getting Such High Profile Visits

That's true but usually ambassador won't meet service cheifs without purpose
What is the purpose of any ambassador? To gain insight into the country, it's intents, major players and outlooks. In Pakistan military leaders fall in that category so makes sense for these ambassadors to visit and meet with them

What is the purpose of any ambassador? To gain insight into the country, it's intents, major players and outlooks. In Pakistan military leaders fall in that category so makes sense for these ambassadors to visit and meet with them
Don't agree with U what claout PAF Cheif has?

Don't agree with U what claout PAF Cheif has?
Part of the powerful military establishment - that is the clout. You should read more history to find out the role of non-army service chiefs in the establishment. They are not as powerful as COAS, but still carry a lot of clout by virtue of their position within the military establishment.

A great deal of diplomacy is conducted by COAS. So that is the precedent right there for you. Some of these visits are perhaps an effort to dilute the perception of COAS's actual clout by the honorable ambassadors. A visit to all the service chiefs can mean that it is routine/commonplace to meet COAS.

1629477014771.png

Italy, Morocco, Holland (what can they offer/want) ... wah this chief is on roll as far as meeting people is concerned

The man doesn't look nearly as active as the last two ACM's.

Since taking the roll, i've never seen him out of that chair. Its as if they Photoshop everyone who visits him.

Does he plan on visiting any of the Operational Bases or continue with these meetings?

Did he even participate in the 23rd March flight? We never saw a video...

I never thought i'd say this, but I get the feeling that some good candidates deserved this roll.

Lo, aik aur mulaqaat. This guys seems extremely comfortable in that chair.

PAF's Official YouTube Channel is full of these meetings. I gather that we'll be seeing a whole lot more of these in the next 3 Years.

The man doesn't look nearly as active as the last two ACM's.

Since taking the roll, i've never seen him out of that chair. Its as if they Photoshop everyone who visits him.

Does he plan on visiting any of the Operational Bases or continue with these meetings?

Did he even participate in the 23rd March flight? We never saw a video...

I never thought i'd say this, but I get the feeling that some good candidates deserved this roll.
Yes he visits operational bases. Yes he did participate and there is a video, just didn't surface on the web.

Yes he visits operational bases. Yes he did participate and there is a video, just didn't surface on the web.
But it must - including his videos of time in the gym so that PDF members can allow PAF operations to continue. Otherwise you know how they can completely shut down the country if they want to.

Back
Top Bottom