What's new

PAF Fighters on Night Flying

@Hodor
Its a good thing you mentioned the Disclaimer, otherwise some PDF Cowboy would've showed up telling you and the Mods to remove it immediately, so some PAF Pilot wouldn't get into any trouble.

No need Indians aren't that stupid to involve Pakistan in current mess. Pakistan might be looking from some sort of provocation as an excuse to escalate thing with India as it is already engaged with China. Well if u ask me India is unpredictable and can do something much stupider after all its India land of Cow Piss Addicts.

Stupid is as stupid does....

Even though their experts are now realizing that they need to focus on China and cool their relationship with Pakistan, I doubt Modi is going to change his foreign policy toward Pakistan.

Seems country wide exercises. Saw JF17 in Peshawar along with F7s.

Looks cool with the landing lights on.
Some HD scenes of PAF fighters during night flying..

Disclaimer : Video is the ownership of Syed Zohaib Zaidi and I have no links to it whatsoever.Video has been uploaded on Public forum by the person mentioned above and I am not responsible for the spread or use of this video in any kind of way..

Take of and landing was being carried out all day and late at night on all 3 airports at Khi. this included Naval aircraft as well

These are normal Night Circuit and landing exercises at Masroor.
The large light in front is the landing light, only used when landing.

In war exercises the landing light, Nav lights and Anti Col lights are not switched on.

Under the current situation PAF should be in heighten state of readiness dont you think? so there should be post pulwama like alert..isnt that possible.

Everything is normal and this is just normal night flying that happens almost every month..

ADA alert is there for that, currently some exercise of PAF is going on, saw F-7s with Mirages over Karachi.
No major exercises are happening,F-7s are in Karachi due to some operational reasons but believe me it has nothing to do with any threats or exercises

nothing new

PAF are the masters of night time operations

they routinely practice night landing at Kamra when they switch off all air base lights

the day may belong to the enemy the night belongs to the PAF
Sir Jee Swift retort was conducted at Day time..

why such big light in front of jet? do they use it to see clouds at night or just for landing and takeoff
These are called taxi/landing lights are used for the same purpose

@Hodor
Its a good thing you mentioned the Disclaimer, otherwise some PDF Cowboy would've showed up telling you and the Mods to remove it immediately, so some PAF Pilot wouldn't get into any trouble.
Yes sir that's the main reason why I mentioned it, remember last time what happened?

Seems country wide exercises. Saw JF17 in Peshawar along with F7s.
JF-17s and F-7s are permanently deployed there so its normal for them to conduct joint ops..
In war exercises the landing light, Nav lights and Anti Col lights are not switched on.
Proper term is Fence In

Stupid is as stupid does....

Even though their experts are now realizing that they need to focus on China and cool their relationship with Pakistan, I doubt Modi is going to change his foreign policy toward Pakistan.
Sir Anti-Pakistan is a golden ticket for BJP and Modi. Wait sometime they will also say China attacked on Idn on Pakistan demand. 2 front war was the dream of India and now its very close to becoming reality. And what experts are we talking about who plan an attack on Pakistan while on live TV or those expert who are hell bent on proving that Indian can Take on Pak-China duo

A week earlier I also saw a F7, the strange thing I noticed it changed its flight path suddenly from going straight to tilting aircraft on right as if the pilot was trying to do a incomplete barrel roll. Though the aircraft was not armed. Usually they go in a straight line and I wonder what F7s are doing in KHI. Jfs and Mirages are norms here but not F7.

Sir Anti-Pakistan is a golden ticket for BJP and Modi. Wait sometime they will also say China attacked on Idn on Pakistan demand. 2 front war was the dream of India and now its very close to becoming reality. And what experts are we talking about who plan an attack on Pakistan while on live TV or those expert who are hell bent on proving that Indian can Take on Pak-China duo

F-7 are flying with mirages and they may be flying DACT.

Back
Top Bottom