What's new

PAF Fighter Jets land at multiple Motorways to demonstrate war air operational capability

@waz @mods

Can we merge this and the thread which is on same topic

Thnx

@waz @mods

Can we merge this and the thread which is on same topic

Thnx

In case of missile attack from India on Air Bases PAF can use motorway network as runways. All fuel and ammunition facilities are also being provided in such exercises Nice Tactic by PAF.
Its nothing new Sweden did it from day one. We're just following their suit

Today morning motorway was closed southbound sheikhupura - kot abdul malik, northbound kot abdul malik-sheikhupura.

I think the motorway after kala shah kaku northbound is ideal as an alternate runway, in fact while I was traveling to isb on Friday they had removed all dividers in the same area and center of the road (divider) seemed to be recently repaired/painted, marking the intention of being used as a landing strip/runway. There are few more patches on the motorway (3 I think) which are intended to be used as airstrip/runways.

Bro

Plz do not give exact locations of motorway closures...the Indians have teams of cybergeeks looking for information like this

Why JF-17 and F-16 not use in motorways . JF-17 is the main strike fighter in future aren't its logical to make it operational from motorways ?
The likes of Mirage and F-7s are much more unforgiving than the more modern F-16 and JF-17.
My guess is in a war, since the Mirages and F-7s will be the strike elements, they need more dispersal and time to be rearmed and deployed in required sectors.

Exactly my thoughts...
Allah kher kare
I think this is why special funds have been allocated by PM to PAF this week to prepare.

Even the IAF is planning huge exercises, which the ISI got wind of.

iaf did all exercises on 15 march.lots of people heard loud bangs near amritsar.it was iaf exercise.pakistani air space closure means high number of enemy jets near border.indian navy also wants something.i believe that this time,pm should give clear orders to attack anything that hit us.last time.there was no orders and we have seen balakot.we should prepare to destroy indian jets or even their submarines.

Are sir nanu Ko kahan Chhudvaya hamne? Wo to aapne samne se chhod Diya aap ne. Aap jigri dost joJthahere hamare.
hum ko kisi ne uski patni or bachy ki photo dikha di to hum ko bhut traas a gya yaar akher humary bhi bewi bachy hain . :rolleyes: insaniyat bhi koi cheez hai ke nhi is dunya main :D

hum ko kisi ne uski patni or bachy ki photo dikha di to hum ko bhut traas a gya yaar akher humary bhi bewi bachy hain . :rolleyes: insaniyat bhi koi cheez hai ke nhi is dunya main :D

Sahi baat hai sir. Aap ka Dil joJitana bada hai. Now saw this generosity for kulbhushan as well. Ham bhi chhod dege aap ke major ko Jo ham ne kidnappe Kiya hai Nepal se.

K-8 Missile.jpg

The likes of Mirage and F-7s are much more unforgiving than the more modern F-16 and JF-17.
My guess is in a war, since the Mirages and F-7s will be the strike elements, they need more dispersal and time to be rearmed and deployed in required sectors.

That payload, though. A reason that why PAF brought loaded K-8 for demonstration of a capability that it can be called in-case of need.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom