What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes when u are acting so dumb, I will bang my head
https://theaviationgeekclub.com/jf-...-were-around-too-pakistani-spokesperson-says/
Do u know more than the pak military spokesman.. now who is dumb. The fact you are stupid is because you have been banging your head against the wall. Dont abuse again. If you cant talk and want to believe stories that's your problem

Thunder didn't take down Mig. Fireworks can take down that drone. Our thunders are itching for a real battle.
No u took the mig down by talking to it and your kite took down the iranian drone but when the yanks were bombing us you were the one complaining we cant shoot them down and here a firecracker. Loool

Kids

Last edited:
https://theaviationgeekclub.com/jf-...-were-around-too-pakistani-spokesperson-says/
Do u know more than the pak military spokesman.. now who is dumb. The fact you are stupid is because you have been banging your head against the wall. Dont abuse again. If you cant talk and want to believe stories that's your problem

No u toom the mig down by talking to it and your kite took down the iranian drone but when the yanks were bombing us you were the one complaining we cant shoot them down and here a firecracker. Loool

Kids
Takimg down usaf, birds r not a problem bt problems may comes after that?
That thy may retaliate, with a much bigger force and all that for some terrorists who were taking heads of our ppls in waziristan?
Actully we played well at tht time many ppls blame Musharaf and his team bt reality is, drones took bigger hits killing so called bigger cobras who were biting everyone's?
Bt after Musharafs time, kiyani used that situation to his benefit, if OBL could be found after Musharaf thn he could hve been found the time of Musharaf too but why tht not happened then???
Americans never wanted to attack on full scale air war on Pakistan, thier targets been given by ISI ground teams?
So all tht was a tactical move in a larger operation and thats it, and I can bet tht even after that, no army in the world would hve clread the KPK and tribal areas like PAK ARMY did in stages?
Bt in tht war, not top notch fighters jets been used too often, mostly it was gunships?
Thunder has a massive potential, it csn grow to 4.5 gen if we can get superior gadgetry, or may be replace twin engine version of it, with its F16 type swing and shap turning capability it ill be a monster with twin engines and with a longer range?
And thn it can serve 30 years in pak skies, but right now pakistan needs to move closer to Russian tech which I think with all of PAF experiences with western fighter jets can bring a deadly combination, cause after usa its just RUSSIA which compete it, with all sections?
I'm hoping the croupt, eara of getting F16S will be over soon and we may hve some long understanding and partnerships developing with Russia and may get something called a beast?

No u took the mig down by talking to it and your kite took down the iranian drone but when the yanks were bombing us you were the one complaining we cant shoot them down and here a firecracker. Loool

Baba Loool, drones are designed for loitering, they fly at low speeds and have minimal defenses. If you think a thunder cannot take out a drone, you're a bigger fool than Abhinandan flapping his mustache to fly back to India. The predators flew and bombed within our territory because we let them.

Takimg down usaf, birds r not a problem bt problems may comes after that?
That thy may retaliate, with a much bigger force and all that for some terrorists who were taking heads of our ppls in waziristan?
Actully we played well at tht time many ppls blame Musharaf and his team bt reality is, drones took bigger hits killing so called bigger cobras who were biting everyone's?
Bt after Musharafs time, kiyani used that situation to his benefit, if OBL could be found after Musharaf thn he could hve been found the time of Musharaf too but why tht not happened then???
Americans never wanted to attack on full scale air war on Pakistan, thier targets been given by ISI ground teams?
So all tht was a tactical move in a larger operation and thats it, and I can bet tht even after that, no army in the world would hve clread the KPK and tribal areas like PAK ARMY did in stages?
Bt in tht war, not top notch fighters jets been used too often, mostly it was gunships?
Thunder has a massive potential, it csn grow to 4.5 gen if we can get superior gadgetry, or may be replace twin engine version of it, with its F16 type swing and shap turning capability it ill be a monster with twin engines and with a longer range?
And thn it can serve 30 years in pak skies, but right now pakistan needs to move closer to Russian tech which I think with all of PAF experiences with western fighter jets can bring a deadly combination, cause after usa its just RUSSIA which compete it, with all sections?
I'm hoping the croupt, eara of getting F16S will be over soon and we may hve some long understanding and partnerships developing with Russia and may get something called a beast?
Bhai...pakistan was in league with america to use the drones. Its was common practice to share intel and practice was for Pakistan to deny any hand in the bombing. The public would have turned on the military

Baba Loool, drones are designed for loitering, they fly at low speeds and have minimal defenses. If you think a thunder cannot take out a drone, you're a bigger fool than Abhinandan flapping his mustache to fly back to India. The predators flew and bombed within our territory because we let them.
Please dont call me your baba
I think your baba didnt teach you mannerd or educate you. Thats why you are waffling
Did you even read the attachment I posted for you. And what o said re the drones. You just jumped into an argument without even thinking.
So go play with your little mate and grow up. Abuse leads to abuse. You called me baba. Here I could have been so nasty that you would run to mods. But it's not necessary. Good bye

Bhai...pakistan was in league with america to use the drones. Its was common practice to share intel and practice was for Pakistan to deny any hand in the bombing. The public would have turned on the military
Do u ever tried to understand why pak army had to do tht?
Cause the leadership was sensible and it used american money and weaponry against terrorists who were trying to out law the whole nation?
On the name of fake Islam?
No ppls turned on army, it's just few opportunists who black mailed pak state for a while, took minsters and money and then enjoyed all the game?
Yes there was a colleterl damage bt then it happens every where in the world?
Is pakistan is safe fro tht time or not, just think about it?

Do u ever tried to understand why pak army had to do tht?
Cause the leadership was sensible and it used american money and weaponry against terrorists who were trying to out law the whole nation?
On the name of fake Islam?
No ppls turned on army, it's just few opportunists who black mailed pak state for a while, took minsters and money and then enjoyed all the game?
Yes there was a colleterl damage bt then it happens every where in the world?
Is pakistan is safe fro tht time or not, just think about it?
Am I disagreeing with you???? Re the drone strikes? I have no idea why you are typing all this stuff?

Am I disagreeing with you???? Re the drone strikes? I have no idea why you are typing all this stuff?
Actully, if u kerp reading those typical stupid Jung newspaper storirs thn u ill never get any idea how we used America's military tools to our advantage, and in drone strikes, if we take out stupid paid prapoganda fact will stand up and tell u, Tht mostly terrorists being killed in drone attacks, Thts all not topic and u can disagree, as u like bt u can't change the fact?
Now come back to this topic

Can I ask people what do government of UAE owes us ? Why should we expect them to damage their long standing relationship with India? India imports massive amount of oil and in return Indians invest massive amount of money in UAE real estate and tourism.

Last I remembered they threatened us with serious consequences for refusing to join the Yemen war.

So it’s ok if we show them the middle finger in their hour of need .... and yet they still deposited 3 billion in our accounts few months back.... but we expect them to reverse their decision to give Modi a civilian award which was decided way before the Kashmir crisis?
They can do what they want but giving Modi award was way out of the way and not at all necessary to have good relations with India. The timing is so bad and it encourages and up lauds the Kashmir annexation. That is a problem.

Tmha dimaagh kharab hai. Isme mei kiya karsakta hun. Yahan pdfs me ample proofs achukr hain. Tm na maano
Every one talked about possibilities of using F-16s to shot down indian Mig-21 and Su30mki, however no one confirms better then DGISPR... Tum akhir pichly 6 months sa aik he bat keun point out kar rahy ho k thunders na nhi F-16 na Mig giraya..??

Every one talked about possibilities of using F-16s to shot down indian Mig-21 and Su30mki, however no one confirms better then DGISPR... Tum akhir pichly 6 months sa aik he bat keun point out kar rahy ho k thunders na nhi F-16 na Mig giraya..??

So thunder that took out the mig 21 and an Iranian drone and missions against terrorists isnt a proven system. Oh dear

What plane Wing Commander Nauman Ali Khan was flying because he is the mig slayer ?

View attachment 576572
Pakistan-Air-Force-JF-17-With-IAFs-Mig-21-Kill-Mark.jpg

Pakistan-Air-Force-JF-17-With-IAFs-Mig-21-Kill-Mark-2.jpg

All pics are fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom